baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
check your inventory.
the ability points will increase your power. put the points in STR (only that for now, theres items that will reset the stats later on)
putting all points in STR will give u most power.
surely u need a good weapon. the sword is quite weak, but should be enough for mapleisland. but if u find something better u equip that instead. check the weapon attack power.
the "skills" u get are quite bad. the shell-skill is a "fixed" dmg depending on the skill-points u put in it.
check the skill-tab (in your inventory)
if u put more points the skill gets stronger.
u can attack without the skill as well. it should get better when u levelup and more point in STR.

later on u get the darkness-job skills and all those "weak" skills will get removed automatically. so dont worry about that.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I don't understand the fight system why I always hit the monster for only 10 points? It's also have some kind of colored dust everytime I hit
As baka said. You also might have Shells as your Combat Ability. Press K and you can see if you have anything equipped to left/right click but you can also check The Skills Menu. Red or Blue Border around a Skill means it's equipped to Left/Right. To change it, just Left/Right click to Remove it/Move It

Reactions: silentguitar

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
i saw the signature of this game, the name and asuna in lingerie, looking intriguing as hell, so here we areeeee.
does anyone know if there is much content out yet? i see that the game was first uploaded here 2019.
i hope: v.0.2.6.8c is a LOT of content to enjoy.

btw only 27 reviews? lets see if i can add another one anytime soon...

edit: just scanned through the reviews: normally i dont mind these until i played myself but THIS.. this scares me:
" (...) i had to play 8 days straight 16 hours a day, and then i got tired of reading the story, so i started to mash the buttons to skip text. not only did i feel like i read 3 novels in those days, i also had to farm for quest items that took literally hours just for 1 quest. It took me 8 day to just to get to the main heroines sex scene, and this was on easy mode! (...)

i sincerely hope that grind will be adjusted. i cant imagine playing hours/days to unlock 1-3 scenes...

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
i saw the signature of this game, the name and asuna in lingerie, looking intriguing as hell, so here we areeeee.
does anyone know if there is much content out yet? i see that the game was first uploaded here 2019.
i hope: v.0.2.6.8c is a LOT of content to enjoy.

btw only 27 reviews? lets see if i can add another one anytime soon...

edit: just scanned through the reviews: normally i dont mind these until i played myself but THIS.. this scares me:
" (...) i had to play 8 days straight 16 hours a day, and then i got tired of reading the story, so i started to mash the buttons to skip text. not only did i feel like i read 3 novels in those days, i also had to farm for quest items that took literally hours just for 1 quest. It took me 8 day to just to get to the main heroines sex scene, and this was on easy mode! (...)

i sincerely hope that grind will be adjusted. i cant imagine playing hours/days to unlock 1-3 scenes...
People also over exagerate. Not only is there an Easy Mode which makes you invisible to enemies, there's plenty of ways to overcome the grind by just throwing in game money at the problem. You can buy most of the fetch quests and those that don't, the clicking doesn't take too long despite what people complain about.

In terms of sex scenes, I added 24 last update and these are not 7 pages long with "ah's" filling up most of the pages. Every sex scene is 30+ pages long with numerous dirty talking, mental conversations, and flip book animations.

In total, there are over 200+ unique sex scenes and over 600+ uses of them throughout the game. Sure some of them do require building up the character but each sex scene is treated like a set piece. Filled with pages of writing and said flipbook animations.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeycii_

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
People also over exagerate. Not only is there an Easy Mode which makes you invisible to enemies, there's plenty of ways to overcome the grind by just throwing in game money at the problem. You can buy most of the fetch quests and those that don't, the clicking doesn't take too long despite what people complain about.

In terms of sex scenes, I added 24 last update and these are not 7 pages long with "ah's" filling up most of the pages. Every sex scene is 30+ pages long with numerous dirty talking, mental conversations, and flip book animations.

In total, there are over 200+ unique sex scenes and over 600+ uses of them throughout the game. Sure some of them do require building up the character but each sex scene is treated like a set piece. Filled with pages of writing and said flipbook animations.
i see i see. i wanted to try out your game anyways. i hope it will be fun. i have never played maplestory. do i require a mouse for easy navigation? i dont have one on my laptop, where im going to play the game on

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
i see i see. i wanted to try out your game anyways. i hope it will be fun. i have never played maplestory. do i require a mouse for easy navigation? i dont have one on my laptop, where im going to play the game on
Thanks for giving us a chance!

And nope. I work on the game on a laptop and have never used a mouse ever. You basically just move the screen to a good spot and the rest of the game works with just clicking. Hit detection is very lenient, too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeycii_

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
kingsfall is a game and a idle/rpg/vn at that.
surely it require gaming. and surely it require reading. and surely it require strategy and puzzlesolving.

no matter how we push the game it will not fit for everyone.
to create a "somehow-nostalgic-old-maple-feeling" it requires grinding. we have tried to do as much possible to give options and to speed it up, but if we remove that we also remove the whole idea of this "engine=maple.x"

the game is huge. contains hundreds of npc to talk and romance/corrupt. the idea is to have a game that u can spend hours if not weeks if u want. its not just a fap-game. but, as I said, we try to give options for everyone. u can bypass almost everything. u have "badge/stamps" that allow u to skip to chapters/character choices. u even have a "unlock-gallery" if u just want the sex.
and so much more. it would take me an hour to explain everything as its a game that we have worked on for years.

edit:
u can use the keyboard for most things. just open the settings and u see what each key to (customizable) at that.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
use F11 to change screensize. u can also enter the settings menu for that. theres a button for that or use "k" (default)

Reactions: SiriusB01
3.40 star(s) 27 Votes