• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KingBattalion

Nov 17, 2018
aaah. I know why. its the permanoob fault. u can not levelup but u still get ability points.
I will fix that and upload a new .exe + your .sav when its done
Lol i used the story skip to try to see if more stuff would pop up.Delete the alex character plz?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
here u go. download and place in the same folder.
this should fix the permanoob bug.

permanoob will lock u to level 1. but I still want u to get ability points.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its f95 that do that
lets try

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
what the fuck??? why its say "cheat detected" IM NOT USING CHEATS, wtf?!?!!?

well, hours wasted because the modder make a mistake for other who does cheating in a offline game :(

now what?!?!?!?
Easy fix. Post your save and we can fix it.

why is the password lewdtheloli did they add them to this kept a eye on it but screenshots make it look like a half sao pardoy game
There is certain fetishes that are explored with The Forbidden Card. If you're curious, obtain the Card and enter The Recollection Room. Click the Board.

Seems like the final part of "the academy of little girls" and " the harem interwines" is also bugged.

can't find it anywhere
Fixed. Ayan is at Home Base and entering Domain Sigma will activate the scene with the girls automatically

havok624

Mar 15, 2021

There is certain fetishes that are explored with The Forbidden Card. If you're curious, obtain the Card and enter The Recollection Room. Click the Board.

Fixed. Ayan is at Home Base and entering Domain Sigma will activate the scene with the girls automatically
Got ya, thanks again

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018

hmmm ok might have to try it out then

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
anyone have a full save? and where do i even put it. this game gives me flashbacks to all the old games i used to play man i love the art.
If you just want the Gallery, you can unlock it yourself by:

1. Start a new Game
2. Speak with Ms Records
3. Buy the Noob Medal and equip it
4. Gallery is the 2nd area of the game. Just head right until you see Recollection Room

dotdot

Dec 23, 2017
Can I get some advice?
I'm having a difficult time fighting most of the stuff, even lower than my level.
I'm lvl 37,and I'm using potions and stuff for some of the fights but i get clapped hard.
even sheeps i need to take them one by one.

also how do i get a job ?
i did skim throw the forums and it seems only the cannon and cane are obtainable atm?

also at the beginning of the game, it says that i can unlock the exp boost and meso boost in the settings, but i can't for some reason.

Here is my save, i appreciate any advice

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
dotdot
go to Sid in mapleisland and buy AP-reset
add: 178 (177) to your STR and 27(20) to your DEX
from 39-195 damage u will instead get 65-327
that will help u a bit.
also, some monsters are very strong. like the sheeps/golem. be aware of the levels of the monster (check bestiary)
if its too much,do not enter a map with monsters that has "yourlevel+", preferable -10 your own level to be safe.

u can not do much in settings, everything is ok there. and u already get the "godly assistance" that gives u +2 drop rate/+8 exp rate.

hunting grounds "take the second map up the arrow" is a good spot to train.
I tried the sheep area and it works to kill them, but they also attack you. so its more difficult to be,
but its "easy enough" to complete the missions at least.

as for "missions" I let HaseoOfDeath help u out, as he will know what u need to focus on.
u need to advance the story so u open more maps and more options. there will be more shops and stuff once u get to the next town as well.
and when u reach the "domain" u should get the cane/cannon job that will make u much stronger as well.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure why people like AgriasQuarto
needs to make a bad-review when its obvious they don't know how to play.
we have tried so much to help people that struggle with the game, but its never enough. and surely if u don't know how to play, its impossible to help.

what do they expect? a VN where u press "space"? its a game and if u don't like that don't play it.
and sure, its not for everyone, but to always add a bad-review just because they are not good enough is quite egoistical.

maple.x is of course based on the original "grindy" game. and in comparison its much easier and faster to level.
how can u make a "nostalgic"-representation of the original (bbb-) game without that?
how can u have all those items without grind? if u get everything in one go whats the purpose?
to press "space" and u get the inventory full? to click 2 times and u level up to 50? is that fun?

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Can I get some advice?
I'm having a difficult time fighting most of the stuff, even lower than my level.
I'm lvl 37,and I'm using potions and stuff for some of the fights but i get clapped hard.
even sheeps i need to take them one by one.

also how do i get a job ?
i did skim throw the forums and it seems only the cannon and cane are obtainable atm?

also at the beginning of the game, it says that i can unlock the exp boost and meso boost in the settings, but i can't for some reason.

Here is my save, i appreciate any advice
The Cane, Cannon, and Books of the Chosen become fully available once you take ownership of The Domain. Basically near the end of The Henesys storyline. You'll have access too two Weapon Jobs and have the option of a 2nd Job.

As for not feeling strong, you can always head to Rien and do the quests there. Should do a lot by leveling you up and also getting way more items and equipment.

farinata

Oct 14, 2019
This may seem like an obvious stupid question, but how do I leave the very first area of the game? I'm stuck with the admin saying "select a mission from the list below me" there is nothing below her, none of the other characters have anything to say, and I can't find anything else that is clickable on the screen.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
This may seem like an obvious stupid question, but how do I leave the very first area of the game? I'm stuck with the admin saying "select a mission from the list below me" there is nothing below her, none of the other characters have anything to say, and I can't find anything else that is clickable on the screen.
You scroll to the right. It's a Point and Click so you still move about normally as if it was a sidescroller

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
in "settings" u can see the keyboard configuration. the arrow-keys allow u to move around (u can change keys of course). u can also use the "middle-scroller" to simulate that (where the mouse-pointer is, the screen moves toward that when u use the mouse-wheel up/down)
to talk u go to a chibi(npc) and wait until something show under it, go to it and click. theres also clickable objects on the screen. check the NPC that gives u a bit of info about that. check also all the buttons to see what they do. (quest-tracker, inventory, world map etc).

silentguitar

Feb 7, 2019
I don't understand the fight system why I always hit the monster for only 10 points? It's also have some kind of colored dust everytime I hit

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes