Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
This works as well. I wanted to make it a bit different from the Patreon but whatever people think works the best, is for the best.
yeah just this one is a bit confusing and a tad offputting to some people i feel that the one on your patreon is a much more attractive description

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
To those that are suffering from the error message, we're working on a fix. It's mainly on people who are on W7 but we are working on it.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Can assure ya'll, the developers have put a TONNE of work into this demo, heaps of content in this demo, had a first-hand look at the work they put into this, as I been part of there discord channel for well over a year. The game has its very own engine (designed by baka) that was created from scratch, which continued to amaze me when I saw them talking about it.

Most likely find there lot more content in this demo than most first versions, takes a bit of getting used to but every game should have a bit of a learning curve.

As someone has already said, graphics are completely unique and great, the dialogue is funny, Haseo did solid work on that.

If you love RPG games and actually like to have game-play, then you will enjoy this.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
if any of you get error 5, it could be about your gpu capability.
some gpu can't handle bitmap size more than 8192 and caused this error.
the fix resized a big pic to be within this range. if your gpu can't handle 8000 than theres nothing to do.

Before anyone asks, Login = Play, you don't need to log on anything.
the reason is to make it feel like you are in the maple world. login will just bring u to the character selection/creation screen.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
If you had issues launching the game we made a fix. Download the new version below and give it another go.

Version 0.1e
Changes:
Fixed error code that prevented game from opening with Windows 7 machines.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
did u try the latest update? the runtime error 5 is due to gpu limitation.
we lowered to 8192 bitmap size to allow low-end gpu to play.
i attached a small program that will tell your gpu maximum bitmap size.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
did u try the latest update? the runtime error 5 is due to gpu limitation.
we lowered to 8192 bitmap size to allow low-end gpu to play.
i attached a small program that will tell your gpu maximum bitmap size.
2048..ya..its a Dell..so its integrated crap..but its a new Dell..still that bad huh?...LOL

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
For some reason, I can't extract the file using either 7-zip or Windows Explorer.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes