lapaperagialla

Feb 25, 2019
every time you open the game all the locations on the map are resetted (meaning you can't teleport) and you need to unlock them again. sorry for my bad english, this is my savefile:

Reactions: baka

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
sorry about that! I fixed it. next build will work.
the code is changed so I can't make a build. it will not work. so unfortunately u will need to wait until next week.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
every time you open the game all the locations on the map are resetted (meaning you can't teleport) and you need to unlock them again. sorry for my bad english, this is my savefile:
Send your save next Monday within the new build and I can add some items to help you. Just to apologize for the wait

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
it can be messy when clicking that link. important u get it right

need to be 100% correct or u get that message

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
could you tell me what i'm doing wrong? i guess i'll wait till the game is downloadable on pixeldrain or gofile
Try another browser because I checked it in Opera and Chrome and it's working. I don't get the prompt for the key. I even try it in incognito and it's working as it should.

Our Patrons are even downloading it and have heard 0 reports of the link being wrong

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u can also read it: "file transfer has been completed and decrypted"
so, maybe theres some issue with the browser "blob-manager", could be its not supported, restricted memory or something else.
if thats the case, why not use the mega-transfer manager, using that u don't need the blob-support and also, its more stable when downloading large files.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Here you are. All in the Use section which should help you out greatly. Plus a few Potions of Pacification in case certain areas get rough and you just want to wait out the timer

Reactions: baka

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Public is out!

Just wanted to say thanks for the update and looking forward to play it ^^

Also wanted to ask any idea when will you add girls from anime? I know you added some of them like orihime from bleach anime and you said once that you were gonna add some girls from naruto

And once again thank you!!

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Just wanted to say thanks for the update and looking forward to play it ^^

Also wanted to ask any idea when will you add girls from anime? I know you added some of them like orihime from bleach anime and you said once that you were gonna add some girls from naruto

And once again thank you!!
Right now it's cleaning up and finishing every character we can. Naruto and Hinata will be added in Sleepywood which is the final Story Chapter of Season 1. At best, we're looking at late 2024 for that to finall be added and finished

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Right now it's cleaning up and finishing every character we can. Naruto and Hinata will be added in Sleepywood which is the final Story Chapter of Season 1. At best, we're looking at late 2024 for that to finall be added and finished
Oh that late anyways thanks for letting me know and the current characters you added right now like for eg asuna,kirito,maya and camilia have already that much depth and have good pacing so take your time :giggle: and by the end of 2024 all characters that you added will be completed?

Any plans on adding more characters from anime after adding naruto and hinata? ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
really love the game keep up the good works dev
Though one thing I want to nitpick about is that while I like the MC's personality and occasional goofiness,
I don't really like how often he curses also really easy to get emotional, while that is okay in early parts I would expect he would have matured a bit in later parts (especially after getting the new outfit)
Like while his responsibility for Millie is top priority he should also acknowledge the women supporting behind him, not just throw a tantrum every time

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Oh that late anyways thanks for letting me know and the current characters you added right now like for eg asuna,kirito,maya and camilia have already that much depth and have good pacing so take your time :giggle: and by the end of 2024 all characters that you added will be completed?

Any plans on adding more characters from anime after adding naruto and hinata? ^^
Aqua, Megumi, Darkness from Konosuba

Shaltear and Albedo from Overlord

Aerith and Tifa from Final Fantasy 7

Hestia from Is It Wrong to Pick up Girls in the Dungeon

Rei and Asuka from Evengelion

And if the files are there, some of the cast from Reincarnated as a Slime

BUT this is all years away. We're no longer adding new anime charcaters to Season 1 aka VIctoria Island. The rest will be come WAY later. Like 2025+

Reactions: KiraJames

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
Unlike other engines where it gets bogged down with variables, system issues, etc. Our MapleEngine gives us unlimited control over how much we add.

We plan on developing this for as long as possible. In terms of an ending, I have one in mind but it could take years to reach it.

For now the game will complete all of Victoria Island and we're nearly there. After that there will be a Time Skip of about 3-4 Years. That's when we open up all the other Islands as the main goal begins to revolve back to Killing the King.
hi, after almost 2 years how close are you to killing the king vision? just curious since a game that keeps growing is always nice

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes