yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KingsFall-0.2.6.6c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Luis Lopez

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
hi, after almost 2 years how close are you to killing the king vision? just curious since a game that keeps growing is always nice
Not even remotely close lol

The game is a coming of age tale that will take the Hero into his 30's or 40's

At the moment, the Hero is still 18 and Season 1 is going to end with him leaving for a few years.

Season 2 will take place when he's 22/23/24 etc and will further his ventures to:

A. Stop the head of the Libratas
B. Discover more about The Demon King the King Killed all those years ago
C. Discover what his life means as he begins to fight for his Lovers, Wives, and eventual Children.
D. Finally get enough Strength, Power, and Experience to fight the King

We have a long way to go

Reactions: collectioner

joose

Jan 21, 2018
How much Netorare content is there so far? I see lots of stealing OTHER dudes women which is nice, but sometimes you gotta spice it up

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How much Netorare content is there so far? I see lots of stealing OTHER dudes women which is nice, but sometimes you gotta spice it up
There's a lot of sharing for many Corruption Routes. There is also a hard NTR path where the Hero loses the girl to someone else. It's for the NPC Rain and I'm actually touching her content next alongside her Soft Corruption and NTR Routes

But yeah right now, just 1 NPC has a full and Hard NTR route

Reactions: joose

joose

Jan 21, 2018
There's a lot of sharing for many Corruption Routes. There is also a hard NTR path where the Hero loses the girl to someone else. It's for the NPC Rain and I'm actually touching her content next alongside her Soft Corruption and NTR Routes

But yeah right now, just 1 NPC has a full and Hard NTR route
Ya fuckin' love to hear it

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Aqua, Megumi, Darkness from Konosuba

Shaltear and Albedo from Overlord

Aerith and Tifa from Final Fantasy 7

Hestia from Is It Wrong to Pick up Girls in the Dungeon

Rei and Asuka from Evengelion

And if the files are there, some of the cast from Reincarnated as a Slime

BUT this is all years away. We're no longer adding new anime charcaters to Season 1 aka VIctoria Island. The rest will be come WAY later. Like 2025+
That's really awesome ^^

I hope you will be able to put the same personality or mimic those characters from those animes just like you did with asuna and kirito. ( And FF7 game )

I guess in next few years or later this game will have large roster of girls and characters from animes :cool:

I really hope the game doesnt get abandoned in midway and you will be able to put those characters later on. Now its definitely worth the wait and looking forward to it. ;):coffee:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Thank you for the kind words!

And I have no plans to stop writing at the moment so I'm going to keep pushing

Reactions: Blankrex

KingBattalion

Nov 17, 2018
Ah okay, so the mission Requires you have Orchid on a Route. Speak to her outside of Home Base and select one. Then head inside of Home Base.

I'll make sure to add this information to the Quest Tracker
Ok Thx I was thinking of doing orchid in Utah's but i wanted to finish them 1 by 1 so there isn't any overlap.

dj_lilum

Aug 8, 2017
Hi all,

So I'm stuck for progress on, 'The Harem Intertwines', and, 'His Bunny'. I'm stuck on Part 10 which says, "After the threesome with Anna & Lily, speak to Anna". I don't think the threesome has happened and don't know how to trigger it. There's no option to speak to Anna. Also stuck on Part 3 which says, "The day after the shopping trip, speak to Orchid and begin your naughty roleplay. There is also no option to speak to Orchid even though I believe I did go on the shopping trip? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lupolcuio

Dec 28, 2020
Hi guys, I have a problem in my save I can no longer see either the cgs or the sprites of the characters, does anyone of you know how to help me?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hi all,

So I'm stuck for progress on, 'The Harem Intertwines', and, 'His Bunny'. I'm stuck on Part 10 which says, "After the threesome with Anna & Lily, speak to Anna". I don't think the threesome has happened and don't know how to trigger it. There's no option to speak to Anna. Also stuck on Part 3 which says, "The day after the shopping trip, speak to Orchid and begin your naughty roleplay. There is also no option to speak to Orchid even though I believe I did go on the shopping trip? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Post your save and I can take a look.

Hi guys, I have a problem in my save I can no longer see either the cgs or the sprites of the characters, does anyone of you know how to help me?
You probably pressed H which Hides everything. Press it a few times until you see FULL on the screen

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lupolcuio
3.40 star(s) 27 Votes