HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
About the ntr part, is it optional or avoidable
Completely optional AND avoidable.

Even if you stumble into it (Which you won't if you read the Corruption Route for Characters which detail if a woman is being shared or not)

Some characters like Rain have Escape Points. Others have different variables if they are shared. But for some Corruption Routes, it's meant around whoring/prostituting. Just read what the Routes are detailed OR just pick Lovers which has no sharing or NTR. All girls in Lovers remain exclusive to the MC

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
Sorry for the stress but does this have a compressed version? I kinda don't have enough space (i play on a tab with joiplay)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Sorry for the stress but does this have a compressed version? I kinda don't have enough space (i play on a tab with joiplay)
Nope. Since we change our files into webp format, it's already compressing the files until the game recalls them. Compressing it on top of that is not going to return gains

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
King's Fall 0.2.6.7 Malady, Orihime, and Rain Public Update

It's finally out! Rain is back with Route Updates, The Evil Witch Malady is about to meet her maker, and Orihime's Storyline to reunite with Nelliel has come around once again!

For those who played The Patron Release, you will find a new Orgy Storyline featuring Lily, Anna, and Sophia! There is also bonus Card Storyline Updates so check the Quest Tracker for everything!

Thank you everyone for your patience and enjoy!

Changelog for King's Fall 0.2.6.7 Rain, Orihime & Nelliel, and Malady The Witch Update

Overrides:
If you cannot start the Mysterious House Corruption Storyline, a new Override was added to Ms Recollection in the Recollection Room.

New Content: Quests, Towns, Monsters, Bosses, etc.

-Continued Orihime's Storyline
-Continued Rain's Lovers and Bad Crowd Storyline
-Added new Corruption only Storyline for Malady The Witch
-Added new Blacksmith Questline to upgrade them
-Continued Lania The Witch's Storyline
-Added Orgy Storyline that begins with AnnaxLilyxSophia (Lovers Only)
-Added 3+ hours of content

New Content: NPC's, Character Quests, Sex Scenes.

-Added 42+ Quests to Rain's Storylines (Split between Lovers and Bad Crowd)
-Added 6 Sex Scenes for Rain (2 in Lovers, 4 in Bad Crowd)
-Added 1 new NPC, Malady The Witch (Corruption Only)
-Added 1 new SD for Malady
-Added 30+ Quests for Malady's Corruption Only Questline
-Added 3 sex scenes for Malady
-Added 26+ Quests to Orihime and Nelliel's Storyline (Split between before and after the Lovers or Corruption Choice.)
-Added 3 Sex Scenes for Orihime & Nel
-Added Lovers & Corruption Choice for Orihime and Nelliel
-Added 17 sex scenes to Recollection Room
-Continued Lania's Storyline and added a War Readiness Oppurtunity
-Continued The Blacksmith Storyline and added a War Readiness Oppurtunity
-Remastered 4 characters SD art. Asuna, Leonore, Jane, and Athena's 1st SD so entire game is now on the newer model
-Added Anna and Lily Questline that hooks into the Lesbian Routes if on Corruption for both
-Added 1 Corruption Sex Scene between AnnaxLily
-Added 6 Quests to the Spa Trip Storyline to those on Lily, Anna, and Sophia's Lovers Route. Ends in a orgy
-Added 5 quests to the Hueco Mundo Card Storyline
-Added Bonus Quest for Blacksmith Card Storyline
-Continued The Academy Card Storyline with 5 Quests

New Content: Gameplay

-Added 3 new items to be crafted through The Blacksmiths

QOL fixes:

-Made adjustments to Hard Mode and how traveling is done in many sections
-Added an Override for The Mysterious House Storyline
-Edited some Quest Trackers with information in case the player got lost

Bug Fixes:

-Fixed wrong SD's in certain quests
-Fixed error where Battle Dice wouldn't turn off
-Fixed a few wrong quest variables for Orchid

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
KingsFall-0.2.6.7c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

havok624

Mar 15, 2021
For some reason there is a rain corrupt event even when I'm not on that path and I also believe i picked both ending options for irena, so I'm not sure if its bugged or not.

Is it possible to reset her route and start it fresh?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
6 vendors on virustotal flag it as malicious, bummer
Ran it just now and it was 60/64 for pass. Very much a false positive.

For some reason there is a rain corrupt event even when I'm not on that path and I also believe i picked both ending options for irena, so I'm not sure if its bugged or not.

Is it possible to reset her route and start it fresh?
So I checked and you don't have any Rain Corruption Events from what I can see. All of her Corruption content is turned off since you're on Lovers. Where did you see it?

As for Irena, that's an easy fix. Just deactived Hired Sensei since it has 0 content at the moment anyways

tegula

Aug 4, 2021
Is there an Android version of King's Fall? Can't find one hidden in the comments anywhere.

havok624

Mar 15, 2021
Ran it just now and it was 60/64 for pass. Very much a false positive.

So I checked and you don't have any Rain Corruption Events from what I can see. All of her Corruption content is turned off since you're on Lovers. Where did you see it?

As for Irena, that's an easy fix. Just deactived Hired Sensei since it has 0 content at the moment anyways
Saw the rain even in Amherst, inside the building next to the weapon store and it's named rain's downfall

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the game is already compressed at its maximum. we use .webp for pictures and .ogg for the music.
all text-files are not compressed but we are talking megabytes here. as well the .exe file can be compressed (but that will make AV angry and add more false-positive) the game is quite big that is why its around 1GB in size.

Last edited:

Periah250

Feb 6, 2022
ok, i believe i read somewhere how they didn't want to add sugarbaby content to the replayable scenes area. However i'd like to petition that none replayable scenes be added to the replay area. some scenes you need to raise affection and i know why they aren't in it. but for scenes that you can't just replay with them, adding them to the replay area, so players dont need to start a fresh save to see a scene again would be nice. If not thats no big deal.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Saw the rain even in Amherst, inside the building next to the weapon store and it's named rain's downfall
Ah, I see. Send your save back since it's been more than a few hours and I can turn her off.

ok, i believe i read somewhere how they didn't want to add sugarbaby content to the replayable scenes area. However i'd like to petition that none replayable scenes be added to the replay area. some scenes you need to raise affection and i know why they aren't in it. but for scenes that you can't just replay with them, adding them to the replay area, so players dont need to start a fresh save to see a scene again would be nice. If not thats no big deal.
I'll consider it but I also cannot really start adding them all until I know how many Sugar Babies there will be in Season 1. There's a huge difference between adding content to the Gallery for Oz and Irena in comparison to adding 50+ sex scenes per Sugar Baby for 5+ girls. I'll guage interest

havok624

Mar 15, 2021
Ah, I see. Send your save back since it's been more than a few hours and I can turn her off.

I'll consider it but I also cannot really start adding them all until I know how many Sugar Babies there will be in Season 1. There's a huge difference between adding content to the Gallery for Oz and Irena in comparison to adding 50+ sex scenes per Sugar Baby for 5+ girls. I'll guage interest
Here it is

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes