HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Well rain is still there but i can just ignore her and orihime is missing from where she's supposed to be after find leafa
Alright, let's try this again. Rain should be hidden and Orihime ready to be talked too in Henesys

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
it can be hard to fix "issues"
the save-file is updated with the latest story-data, if theres a bug, it can mess it up. Haseo can manually switch off stuff but its hard when the npc is in many places. once Haseo fixes the story-data it should not happen again with a new character at least.
still, once the save-file is updated, even if the story-data is fixed its not always it will fix the save-file. I have added a few "checks" for such things, but the engine is not that smart to understand everything.

havok624

Mar 15, 2021
Yea i get it honestly not much of a problem if i ignore it completely

Well either that or I speed through the whole so it disappears, not sure how that would end for everything else however
either way i can just ignore it if needed.

Reactions: baka
Mar 6, 2019
I didn't get a choice and rain got raped by pan. Cool. Great. I was told that all NTR was optional but I guess not. There goes hours wasted. Man I'm really pissed now, there's only one save and there's no way I'm replaying the ENTIRE game just to fix this if it is fixable. God why does this happen

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure. it should not happen. usually u see the "choices" by the mission-box-color
so, when u get to the "decision" two missions will open, one is love and the other corr.
if u pick corr, it will lead to that. but HaseoOfDeath can fix this. place your save and when hes online he can do it for u.

Mar 6, 2019
not sure. it should not happen. usually u see the "choices" by the mission-box-color
so, when u get to the "decision" two missions will open, one is love and the other corr.
if u pick corr, it will lead to that. but HaseoOfDeath can fix this. place your save and when hes online he can do it for u.
I already deleted the save because I tried to do a backup. Somehow, even though I lost an hour and a half of progress, I'm still in the exact spot I was beforehand just without activating the "Rain's downfall" quest. I never got a choice, quest, or anything relating to rain after completing the quest where I got her the job at the lighthouse. I don't want to go down the bad end, is there a way to fix this? For context I had just done the quest with the timeskip after the character "died"

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
ok, wait with Rain and let Haseo answer u when hes online. Im not the writer/mission creator so Im not sure if theres something u need to do to avoid or to take the love path.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
another hint:
if u did something really bad, like picked the wrong choice, go up to the quit button and wait a few seconds, a new button show up. its "hard quit" this will quit the game without doing any saving. (the game saves everytime u change map (also enter a door (portals) or u quit or u go to the main-page, this skip that)
of course u also have the .sav backups that can be helpful when u need to go back a bit in time.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I didn't get a choice and rain got raped by pan. Cool. Great. I was told that all NTR was optional but I guess not. There goes hours wasted. Man I'm really pissed now, there's only one save and there's no way I'm replaying the ENTIRE game just to fix this if it is fixable. God why does this happen
Lol rain is quite persistant since she isn't appearing on the missions i think it should be good but yea orihime is there thanks
I'm going to brute force it. Download this and extract in data folder and replace.

This adds multiple variables to Rain so you won't be seeing it if you're on Lovers even by accident. Will remove any trace of it entirely. Sorry for the mix up

Reactions: havok624 and baka

havok624

Mar 15, 2021
I'm going to brute force it. Download this and extract in data folder and replace.

This adds multiple variables to Rain so you won't be seeing it if you're on Lovers even by accident. Will remove any trace of it entirely. Sorry for the mix up
The bug is no more, ceases to exist

Thanks btw

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

rewpoi

May 28, 2017
does the free roam have the sex scenes? im playing the story and i really want to stop being a begginer and use better gear :ROFLMAO:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
does the free roam have the sex scenes? im playing the story and i really want to stop being a begginer and use better gear :ROFLMAO:
Free Mode is all gameplay/SFW and very unfinished. Just keep on with the game until you complete The Domain. That's when the gameplay opens up and you have WAY more options.

After Henesys is when you can also get your first Book and finally add a Class option to expand your Gear. Just needs a bit of patience

Reactions: rewpoi

nexus0_0

Nov 20, 2021
In quest Potion Scarcity for Philius, i need to get an 8 All-Cure potions, the problem is... they doesnt drop at all, non even a single one in, idk, 30 minutes endless farm? After i look in drop tables in bestiary i dont even see that potions in fairy drop tables. Is that i really miss something or just a bug?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the drops for fairies changed a few updates back
Haseo can look into it and see where u can find the potions. I think u can get it from shops as well.
if its too difficult he can change the rewards.

nexus0_0

Nov 20, 2021
the drops for fairies changed a few updates back
Haseo can look into it and see where u can find the potions. I think u can get it from shops as well.
if its too difficult he can change the rewards.
please and thank you

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes