HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So this one is going to need some tweaking and moving some things around. Next update in January will auto fix it so you can complete it from your tracker. I need to really sit down and see how to move everything around to make this work on Corruption Routes

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Huh, was save file changed in so way? My old save, for 2.5.13b, doesn't register for 2.6.6c

Ps. Not sure if this is the right save, but that's what game it was labeled as [for backing up, since I deleted the game couple months ago]

Edit: Btw, bug w/ mom's reverse cowgirl scene [the 1st one]; it disappeared in the recollection room after viewing [and there's a typo in it too -- was either and o or 0isn't
Also, permanoob doesn't seem to unlock sugarbaby scenes? -- When I triggered Oz's stamp [teleport option] it lead to the slut path as well.

edit2: Start seems way harder than it use to be, died 5 times trying to get pass the snails. Nvm, it's cuz I equipped the permanoob medal

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Huh, was save file changed in so way? My old save, for 2.5.13b, doesn't register for 2.6.6c

Ps. Not sure if this is the right save, but that's what game it was labeled as [for backing up, since I deleted the game couple months ago]

Edit: Btw, bug w/ mom's reverse cowgirl scene [the 1st one]; it disappeared in the recollection room after viewing [and there's a typo in it too -- was either and o or 0isn't
Also, permanoob doesn't seem to unlock sugarbaby scenes? -- When I triggered Oz's stamp [teleport option] it lead to the slut path as well.

edit2: Start seems way harder than it use to be, died 5 times trying to get pass the snails. Nvm, it's cuz I equipped the permanoob medal
I need to fix the save first. Before anything, download this and copy your save over.

Then start the game, load your character, teleport anywhere you want on the Map, the close the game.

After that, drag the save to the new version and see if it works

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Yep, that worked, thanks.
Excellent! As for the Recollection Room scene, It's fixed now, thanks!

As for Oz's scenes, that's intentional. Sugar Babies end up becoming walking Gallery Scenes and having multiple variations would only bloat the game size without really adding anything. Plus, I do try to keep the game state unique to you. So your Sugar Baby choices will only show on that playthrough.

Makes your choices hold weight instead of just ripping the scenes straight to The Recollection Room with no real effort.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Excellent! As for the Recollection Room scene, It's fixed now, thanks!

As for Oz's scenes, that's intentional. Sugar Babies end up becoming walking Gallery Scenes and having multiple variations would only bloat the game size without really adding anything. Plus, I do try to keep the game state unique to you. So your Sugar Baby choices will only show on that playthrough.

Makes your choices hold weight instead of just ripping the scenes straight to The Recollection Room with no real effort.
Neat, though was the stamp supposed to lock you into Oz's slut path? Or did I skip some text about picking the path between which side you use?
Eg When going to use the stamp it had two slots, a No Teleport and a Blank one. Dropped the stamp on the blank one and was tele'd to the harbor and only dialog/path option was for slutty. -- This was on a new game, since the save was bugged then.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Neat, though was the stamp supposed to lock you into Oz's slut path? Or did I skip some text about picking the path between which side you use?
Eg When going to use the stamp it had two slots, a No Teleport and a Blank one. Dropped the stamp on the blank one and was tele'd to the harbor and only dialog/path option was for slutty. -- This was on a new game, since the save was bugged then.
It shouldn't lock you out. I'll look at it

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
It shouldn't lock you out. I'll look at it
Tested it by moving save & making a new char, it seems fine now; wonder if it was just a one off or something*.
* Due to viewing a scene, permanoob medal, or misclicking.

Anyways, beginner set [and sets in general] was a neat idea, but execution could use some work.
Eg. Begin set doesn't give any def and you need 4 of them to activate the set. Problem is: if you take out the overalls to get some def, the weapon goes from 31 to 1 atk, so now you needa take the weapon out [or use the snails skill] to actually do damage, meaning you could end up w/ 3/4 for the set, making it obsolete.
Can't really go w/o the def either, since the snails get triggered by proximity [unless you use the medal of safety], so you'll end up waiting to move to new maps rather than farming/grinding.

Not too sure how to counter this; maybe have a 2ndary equipment screen for set equips, or make it like the cards, so it's a collection thing? -- Aka a mannequin or museum*? [*That one cave rpg game]

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
beginner-shop is made for people that don't want to play normally.
noob-set is to give u more rates but lock out armor and the stick to have a weapon that gets stronger by the level.
together with the medal-of-safety u get good enough equip to play for a good while.

the permanoob medal is just to view recollection, not for playing the game.
the challenge medal was a request so its there for those that want to play in a more challenge way.

anyway, the default way to play the game is to use the weapons/armor u get from quests/drops/shops.

zargal

Aug 5, 2018
I won't leave a review just yet since I haven't made through even one route yet (I'm nearing the end of Ellinia) but I do have some feedback:

-Generally the writing is good and it seems that the pacing issues of the early game ease up after Henesys. It still feels like there's big bursts of reading but I don't see how you can get around that with the combat system as it is and if there are to be decently well-developed characters/ relationships (which I definitely want).
-The corruption is largely great, even if some isn't entirely my thing.
-There probably needs to be a help page- I particularly misunderstood what blue/red highlighted skills meant and how to allow the exit gate to appear at first. I thought for the latter that you had to clear monsters from the screen.
-I have been looking for typos and about half of them are the same sort: see's instead of sees. A verb almost never needs an apostrophe. However there are also quite a few missing apostrophes from where they are needed. Please also check for peak/peek/pique.
-The Swordsmen should be The Swordsman surely?
-Don't overuse "smirk"- it can give "B grade fanfic Mary Sue" energy where the protag is all-knowing and always in control. Sneer, leer, grin and even smile should be mixed in with adverbs as needed.
-I'm not sure about locking speed settings to patreons. I'm fine with drop rate being gated, less so with exp and money but locking speed just makes getting around more laborious, with minimal effect on actual difficulty.

Anyway good job, I just think it'll be a while before I do an actual review/typo report so I'd prefer to get this out now rather than be annoyed every time I see "see's".

• Red Heart

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
- from time to time we add some new "help" but more is needed.
- theres no lock-speed. u have autoclick where the "instant" speed is available for patrons. movement speed is the same for all.

we added beginner/novice bonus that gives u speed and +rates level1-20. this to help in earlier levels.
apart from that u need potions/speed-equips(+scrolls)/skills. u get speed-skill early.
u also have town-potion (the pet-food) that helps moving in neutral-maps.

Reactions: zargal

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I won't leave a review just yet since I haven't made through even one route yet (I'm nearing the end of Ellinia) but I do have some feedback:

-Generally the writing is good and it seems that the pacing issues of the early game ease up after Henesys. It still feels like there's big bursts of reading but I don't see how you can get around that with the combat system as it is and if there are to be decently well-developed characters/ relationships (which I definitely want).
-The corruption is largely great, even if some isn't entirely my thing.
-There probably needs to be a help page- I particularly misunderstood what blue/red highlighted skills meant and how to allow the exit gate to appear at first. I thought for the latter that you had to clear monsters from the screen.
-I have been looking for typos and about half of them are the same sort: see's instead of sees. A verb almost never needs an apostrophe. However there are also quite a few missing apostrophes from where they are needed. Please also check for peak/peek/pique.
-The Swordsmen should be The Swordsman surely?
-Don't overuse "smirk"- it can give "B grade fanfic Mary Sue" energy where the protag is all-knowing and always in control. Sneer, leer, grin and even smile should be mixed in with adverbs as needed.
-I'm not sure about locking speed settings to patreons. I'm fine with drop rate being gated, less so with exp and money but locking speed just makes getting around more laborious, with minimal effect on actual difficulty.

Anyway good job, I just think it'll be a while before I do an actual review/typo report so I'd prefer to get this out now rather than be annoyed every time I see "see's".
Thank you very kindly! I'll answer these one by one.

1. There is lore dumps which I try to split into Missions or Sex Scenes to get your mind off of them. If you think there might be a few spots that could use a mental break, let me know.
2.Thank you! Corruption is something I've always wanted in this particular format. Helps when the Dark Hero doesn't want the easy way out and wants girls to fall all on their own
3. I've tried to add to Tru's Info Shop but I'll see what is alreayd there and add more
4. Yeah, my writing got better over time but that meant there was a large swath of errors early on up until Ellinia. Still in the process of fixing them but there's always too much on my plate all at once.
5. This is more of a design choice. How certain people lean into certain speech patterns. Probably could be made clearer though
6. I'll consider this. I mainly use this as a playful quirk and an asshole quirk for The Dark Hero

Thank you for this and I'll see what I can add for this next update in January!

• Red Heart
Reactions: zargal

zargal

Aug 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-Cool, the help thing's not a biggy, but I hope my feedback assists a bit.
-Ah yeah, I should have said "scroll" which for me is locked to default, I'm just assuming the higher settings mean faster movement. I did see the early game bonuses, which are appreciated, but it's not as if you travel less after the early game. And as for buying potions (or as I briefly considered, creating a boots of speed), I'm trying to save up 5 million for the exp book quest which is slow due to the meso drop lock. Otherwise I'd just use fast travel anyway. Again, this really isn't a game-ruiner for me, I'd trade this for perfect grammar any day haha.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-I'd have to replay the early game to be super-specific but from memory, there was almost too much freedom to go anywhere. That lead to me chasing/exploring things which on reflection were not in the order intended. I doubt there's an easy fix (I'm the last person to tell you to make your game railroaded), but you can definitely tell when the game hits its stride around Henesys.
-Definitely a different take on the idea, instead of the usual abusive harem for the MC's exclusive use. I'm particularly looking forward to more with the Mai's. And just an idea, but could his cum become grosser the more corrupted he gets?
-The issue is more that until you get to Tru's you're flying a bit blind. Maybe admin could give you the same tips? TBH that's what I thought her role would be originally.
-If it's not a typo then that's fine, but yeah it probably needs a very small explanation, or for the elves to always unnecessarily pluralize everything. Rixxa's "mine papa" works fine because it's an obvious speech pattern.
-Oh yeah, you don't need to change his character at all, I'd just recommend changing up exactly what his smirk looks like now and then. And if you want it to be "his thing" you'd need to make sure no-one else smirks, which they currently do. Then again, perhaps I've just been traumatized by some piece of writing (can't recall what) where the MC smirked every time he uttered a word.

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
-I'd have to replay the early game to be super-specific but from memory, there was almost too much freedom to go anywhere. That lead to me chasing/exploring things which on reflection were not in the order intended. I doubt there's an easy fix (I'm the last person to tell you to make your game railroaded), but you can definitely tell when the game hits its stride around Henesys.
-Definitely a different take on the idea, instead of the usual abusive harem for the MC's exclusive use. I'm particularly looking forward to more with the Mai's. And just an idea, but could his cum become grosser the more corrupted he gets?
-The issue is more that until you get to Tru's you're flying a bit blind. Maybe admin could give you the same tips? TBH that's what I thought her role would be originally.
-If it's not a typo then that's fine, but yeah it probably needs a very small explanation, or for the elves to always unnecessarily pluralize everything. Rixxa's "mine papa" works fine because it's an obvious speech pattern.
-Oh yeah, you don't need to change his character at all, I'd just recommend changing up exactly what his smirk looks like now and then. And if you want it to be "his thing" you'd need to make sure no-one else smirks, which they currently do. Then again, perhaps I've just been traumatized by some piece of writing (can't recall what) where the MC smirked every time he uttered a word.
1. Gotcha. Yeah, I've done well in getting Lith Harbor caught up with content and sex scenes to further entice the player towards Henesys. Might need a bit more work but for now I really look forward to all early game feedback.

2. The Mai's will be fun! Still don't have a roadmap but it'll happen next year for sure. As for the cum, the idea is that characters stop reacting to the smell all together. The idea of it smelling of Mint was a plot device very early on that the Hero isn't entirely human anymore. But as for other things I can do with it, I'll keep it in mind when Season 2 Launches. By then, the Hero will be 22/23 years old. Bigger changes can be added then.

3. I think I can add info to that first area and then the more complicated stuff can be added to Tru

4. Perfect

5. Gotcha. Yeah the art for the Hero is incredibly old so my ideas of his art design are far simpler compared to the plot. I might be able to adjust some things later but for now I try not to rely too heavily on the Smirk. His boredom is probably the one I use the most lol

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
no, scroll setting is about the "scrolls" that u use to enhance your equipment.
default is the "original" method. that u have x slots that can be used to make the equip better.
the locked options are to allow unlimited scrolling or "fail-safe, that means if the scrolls fails it will not cost a slot". this options are for patrons to experiment and "cheat". playing default scrolling is the best option. since it will require u to strategies a bit more how u want to use the scrolls. and the joy to get a good scrolled equip without "cheating".

• Angry
Reactions: Thedarkdragon007

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
no, scroll setting is about the "scrolls" that u use to enhance your equipment.
default is the "original" method. that u have x slots that can be used to make the equip better.
the locked options are to allow unlimited scrolling or "fail-safe, that means if the scrolls fails it will not cost a slot". this options are for patrons to experiment and "cheat". playing default scrolling is the best option. since it will require u to strategies a bit more how u want to use the scrolls. and the joy to get a good scrolled equip without "cheating".
wow thats huge difference. free fail save, damn

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Hey im wandering how do I do the mail quest that are available to me, I can't start the quest when I click on the mail box in mushroom town.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hey im wandering how do I do the mail quest that are available to me, I can't start the quest when I click on the mail box in mushroom town.
Most of them are tied to finishing certain quests first. Seeing all the Lucy Quests and Maria Quests but also meeting Goldstein should trigger the Mail.

and how do I ask Sid to help Rain? He only have the option to shop.
If it's the quest I'm thinking about, try talking to Bari and Biggs first. Make sure the Rain Quest is actually started as well aka it's ready at the screen to be turned in

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes