baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. and its a mystery why! :D
sure its not the first time and probably not the last that some users have issues.
is this the first time u (play=since u can't run it, but if u did play it before) the game?
ok lets see if the problem is the external-threads (to play music/sound effects)
this will run the game without that.

Lazarus Darhk

Dec 17, 2017
Alright so I did indeed try it out once before, like...err...half a year to an year ago..? and it worked.
As for the exe that you sent me, this one works just fine.

quit_warawara

May 25, 2018
There's 5 scenes right now and 2 on the way. You unlock them in The Kerning City Story Chapter which is about 4 Chapters after the opening Island.

If you're having a bit of a harder start, I'll look into adding a few more exp missions to help you leave far quicker.
I've seen the Tiny questline with Leonore only and Asuna and Leonore, for some reason I couldn't find the other 3, would you mind giving me a hint?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I've seen the Tiny questline with Leonore only and Asuna and Leonore, for some reason I couldn't find the other 3, would you mind giving me a hint?
It's variations of the 2 CG's we currently have. You can tell due to the art changing to the emotion

1. Nervous Leonore
2. Slutty Leonore
3. AsunaxLeonore Nervous
4. AsunaxLeonore Cockworship
5. Asuna catching Leonore mid bj

6 and 7 will be the same with Nervous and Slutty versions

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Alright so I did indeed try it out once before, like...err...half a year to an year ago..? and it worked.
As for the exe that you sent me, this one works just fine.
it could be the communication method Im using that causes issues. (I have 3 exe running, one main game that u are now using, one is for music & screenshotmaker and one is for sound, if theres issue to connect to each other it could potentially crash the game)
but, I have actually thought of changing it with something different.
when its ready I will PM u so we can see if it works.
what u can do if u want to play, u can use youtube and let maplestory old school music play in the background :D

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
game would be a million time better and more immersive with a character sprite that moves with wasd or arrows just like maplestory.
Yea thats why I dont like the gameplay either so I just try to play for scenes. By the way does anyone know what that password on the Opening Post is for?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well. its obvious when u know it, but theres always the first time. I didnt know what that was the first time I read it.
and not just OP, theres tons of abbreviations.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Yea thats why I dont like the gameplay either so I just try to play for scenes. By the way does anyone know what that password on the Opening Post is for?
Forbidden Card is gotten from Frederick in Mushroomtown. Unlocks loli and beastiality content

numanitor111

Oct 8, 2021
How do I progress on Irena story? Currently stuck on mission "the fight arrives", I think I already surpassed her affection more than 38 but I can't continue it.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How do I progress on Irena story? Currently stuck on mission "the fight arrives", I think I already surpassed her affection more than 38 but I can't continue it.
Send your save and I can manually fix it.

The quest for Irena seems to be bugged for me
One of the quests haulted the rest so just play them from Top to Bottom and you'll see everything

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes