baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
what windows version do u have?
is the sound on?
where did u place the game? if desktop try to move it do (example: C\mygames\maple\)
anything got placed in a quarantine by the AV? check if any files are missing

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
I can't test the game. I tried to download from GOFILE, MEGA and MIXDROP and each time my antivirus found an infected file (WIN32:Malware-gen)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I can't test the game. I tried to download from GOFILE, MEGA and MIXDROP and each time my antivirus found an infected file (WIN32:Malware-gen)
That's a false positive and it's only deleting the exe. You can safetly put the game in Quarantine and scan it or simply allow the AV to consider it safe. We fully promise that the game is completely safe for all systems.

Lazarus Darhk

Dec 17, 2017
what windows version do u have?
is the sound on?
where did u place the game? if desktop try to move it do (example: C\mygames\maple\)
anything got placed in a quarantine by the AV? check if any files are missing
I'm on windows 10
Game sound? no clue as I haven't been able to open it
PC sound? yes
The game is not located on desktop
Nothing was placed into quarantine

quit_warawara

May 25, 2018
There's 5 scenes right now and 2 on the way. You unlock them in The Kerning City Story Chapter which is about 4 Chapters after the opening Island.

If you're having a bit of a harder start, I'll look into adding a few more exp missions to help you leave far quicker.
Are all of these 5 quests in the corruption route? I kinda don't want to redo a playthrough if I've missed some of them because I chose the other path for the heroine

Since I did go through the quests list (not available) and I couldn't pinpoint the beast quests

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
View attachment 2683617

also, as u see. when u grab the item it moves under the hand. and the hand is now "holding"
and when u place, the hand "opens". how the gods u fail to see this is unbeliable.
what I can feel is just a person that enjoy finding something to complain.
Yes, how silly of me to think that placing the weapon directly over the fucking slot should work. 1686264779701.png

I suppose you'll tell me it's good design to have to spam left-click over these energy spheres in under a minute, too. That's great for my mouse and my finger!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its a clicker game. if u want a fucking VN go play that.
and u can hold the button, theres autoclick and u can also use keyboard.

crtkk

Sep 15, 2020
I'm getting a crash error when trying to select a mission to track.
I tried reinstalling and it did not work.

1a.png 1d.png 1b.png

Here's my save:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
thanks for helping me
Done

Are all of these 5 quests in the corruption route? I kinda don't want to redo a playthrough if I've missed some of them because I chose the other path for the heroine

Since I did go through the quests list (not available) and I couldn't pinpoint the beast quests
Nope. You only need The Forbidden Card password (OP) and the Beast variable through Frederick. After that it's simply playing the game since you have access to the content regardless the choices you made.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I will look into it tomorrow. could be a script error when trying to load a "chibi" since the engine is updated to load .webp pictures.

DrDream

Apr 18, 2022
I found the first Tinkerer box in Kerning City but my inventory was full so I didn't get the LUK crystal.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Lazarus Darhk
theres no easy way to know why. I think its best we do debugging to figure out where it crash.
test2.zip this is a test-project to see if u can load .webp
testproject.zip is a test-project to see if u can play sound/music
analyzer.zip will check for corrupted files
(false-positive, AV don't like unsigned native-code executables. u can try virustotal to see how it react)

Lazarus Darhk

Dec 17, 2017
Lazarus Darhk
theres no easy way to know why. I think its best we do debugging to figure out where it crash.
test2.zip this is a test-project to see if u can load .webp
testproject.zip is a test-project to see if u can play sound/music
analyzer.zip will check for corrupted files
(false-positive, AV don't like unsigned native-code executables. u can try virustotal to see how it react)
Alright so I checked with all 3:
test2 was fine, no issues
testproject played the audio just fine
however when I used the analyzer I did get this:

image_2023-06-09_124616810.png

I tried extracting the game again, still the same; tried downloading the zip archive as a whole again, still got the same error when trying to run the game exe, and the same checksum mismatch from the analyzer.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this is the one I use for the release. download and extract and run the analyzer again.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes