baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u need to look into your antivirus and allow it. unfortunately some anti-virus are angry against it.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016

here I share the .exe so u can download it from here as well.
plus the report from virustotal so u can see how different AV reacts.

Pepealbercas

Feb 7, 2021
i still cant already allowed it for malwarebytes but theres no way to allow it for windows defender in windows 11 and the one time i manage to when it starts it just says out of memory

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the new exe require you to have .webp codec. should be available in windows 11
if not, download WebP Codec 0.19.9 from here

as for windows defender u can check

Tazzer

Sep 5, 2018
The new update seems to crash whenever a story skip token is used, and I may be extremely dense but I seem to be stuck in the Domain where the professor summons spheres, I only do 1 damage to them despite using the easy token and heavily investing in INT as reccommended, have I missed something or am I simply bad?
Here is the Save file just in case that is useful to you.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the sphere is a "special" mission and u can only do 1 dmg.
its a time-based mission. u should be able to complete it even with 1dmg. if we allowed full dmg. u would destroy them in 1 hit.

as for the story skip I don't know why it crash.
can u say more about it. level, what u did before, what story skip did u use?

edit: u right, I also got a crash when I tried the kerning skip. will investigate why.
it seems to happen in henesys badge. the first 3 works.
will check why it happens in henesys. (the badges after also need to do henesys, so it could be that, we see)

Last edited:

Tazzer

Sep 5, 2018
Thank you for the reply, so it was just me being bad then? No problem then I will try again

EDIT: I did it second try this time, you had to bundle them up and rapidly click them I was going after them 1 at a time. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
Reactions: baka

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
np
also, we find out that one mission is not there anymore. most be when the writer did a cleanup. that mission was not used and he removed it, but the badge did try to run that mission (invalid) and when u try to access memory u get an error.
this should be fixed easily with a new ui_story fix update. (no need to download the entire thing) we do that when we looked into it more so everything works.
(after removing it all badges works)

Edit: I include a new ui_story1, unzip it inside data\ overwrite
this should fix the badge crash. tell me otherwise!

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I think shadow knight should not use regen since he is quite strong.
I will look into it tomorrow and see if I can disable it just with a .exe release. will post info tomorrow.

WololoMan98

Dec 26, 2018
I think shadow knight should not use regen since he is quite strong.
I will look into it tomorrow and see if I can disable it just with a .exe release. will post info tomorrow.
Ok thanks, here my save file if you want it is right at the boss.

Reactions: baka

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How do you kill the Shadow Knight? he regens all the damage you do to him.
Luckily there are a multitude of ways to grow stronger now. Heading to Rien also has a bunch of exp missions to level up and get some extra items/equipment if you're feeling stuck

Reactions: Rjkey

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
update your .exe with this one.
Shadow Knight and other "similar" will not be able to use regen. theres a few monsters like that.
also, I disable the regen for any summon-monsters as well. so only normal monsters will have regen.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
So what is the ntr in this? In the search I saw that the mc can fuck women who are married or with boyfriends (netori) but there are also netorare. I want to know if netorare is avoidable. And not that it is an 'avoidable' netorare where it happens but you don't see it. And if netori content can be seen even if you don't go the netorare route (i love netori but i hate netorare, i know, i'm a hypocrite lol)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I let Haseo answer more in details since he is the writer.
what I know is that u can pick two routes. love or corruption. some girls have only love and a few only corruption.
corruption is a lot of things.
we have a tipboard in "recollection" room that tells u what to expect for each girl. so if u read that u should know how to play.

of what I know theres no heavy ntr in the game. if u go corruption path its mostly u being a dick, u sell them for profit or just for your own amusement. also u decide for each girl what to do. so u can mix freely.

and as I explained, it is avoidable since u decide how to play for each girl.
and do not worry if a girl is "corruption" only (very few) as I explained, corruption is a lot of things.

so, people can "complain" here and there. but that is mostly because they didn't read. they fast-forward, don't read the warnings and find themselves in a corruption situation. if u read properly when the message popup what "route" to choose, u will not experience the corruption path.

also, theres bug sometimes. its not deliberated to make u suffer. if so, just ask Haseo to fix your .sav
We can fix almost anything if u did a mistake.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blackowl97

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
I'm stuck with Begginer class. I want pirate class. Already meet pirates captain. Already on submurine but no captain, no class giver or any other quests. Also, what and where I need to do, for avaible bowman class?

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
I let Haseo answer more in details since he is the writer.
what I know is that u can pick two routes. love or corruption. some girls have only love and a few only corruption.
corruption is a lot of things.
we have a tipboard in "recollection" room that tells u what to expect for each girl. so if u read that u should know how to play.

of what I know theres no heavy ntr in the game. if u go corruption path its mostly u being a dick, u sell them for profit or just for your own amusement. also u decide for each girl what to do. so u can mix freely.

and as I explained, it is avoidable since u decide how to play for each girl.
and do not worry if a girl is "corruption" only (very few) as I explained, corruption is a lot of things.

so, people can "complain" here and there. but that is mostly because they didn't read. they fast-forward, don't read the warnings and find themselves in a corruption situation. if u read properly when the message popup what "route" to choose, u will not experience the corruption path.

also, theres bug sometimes. its not deliberated to make u suffer. if so, just ask Haseo to fix your .sav
We can fix almost anything if u did a mistake.
Thanks man! So full love routes its my thing haha. I hope that with the netori options there are love routes too haha.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So what is the ntr in this? In the search I saw that the mc can fuck women who are married or with boyfriends (netori) but there are also netorare. I want to know if netorare is avoidable. And not that it is an 'avoidable' netorare where it happens but you don't see it. And if netori content can be seen even if you don't go the netorare route (i love netori but i hate netorare, i know, i'm a hypocrite lol)
There's a lot of Sharing/Swinging in Corruption Routes and 1 character can be stolen from you BUT you need to decide if that's what you want and choose it as a Route.

I've also added in smaller Swinging content for say Valerie the Thief Girl. Outside that, there might be more added where I think it fits.

I'm stuck with Begginer class. I want pirate class. Already meet pirates captain. Already on submurine but no captain, no class giver or any other quests. Also, what and where I need to do, for avaible bowman class?
Continue playing the game until you complete the Henesys Story Chapter and head to the Domain. You will unlock The Job Books there and that will give you The Pirate Job equivalent.

Pbb

Sep 2, 2018
Is there a place where I can buy leather and pig vein? I already farmed those items for almost two hours and only got two leathers, I already checked nave shop I didn't see the pig vein.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is there a place where I can buy leather and pig vein? I already farmed those items for almost two hours and only got two leathers, I already checked nave shop I didn't see the pig vein.
Send me your save and I can check

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes