HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So you've already completed Supply Run. Are you trying to do The Blacksmith quest? In your inventory is The Professor's Glasses. Use them and that will take you to The Domain. The Blacksmiths are outside and the quest is called Investing in the Blacksmiths

stoma1233

Dec 5, 2019
So you've already completed Supply Run. Are you trying to do The Blacksmith quest? In your inventory is The Professor's Glasses. Use them and that will take you to The Domain. The Blacksmiths are outside and the quest is called Investing in the Blacksmiths
Ah mb will check. Have played before so used the story skip so am a bit confused on what's already done and not done

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
check setting. u have display u can change.
also in-game u can use F11 to change display (key is configurable, so it will not work at login-page)
u can also double-click on the "title-caption" that will make the game in maximize mode
double-click using right mouse button will minimize.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Important!

theres a bug. if u find a "pink scroll" don't use it. let it be in your stash/inventory and wait until next update. I can't release a .exe fix, since theres a lot of changes so u will need to wait. it was a mistake this update to introduce it. if u use it could mess your item. theres also a "visual" bug that show incorrect face-accessory property in library/bestiary. its just visual.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
no. maybe in the far future when the game is complete. right now theres no way of doing that (easily).
Im waiting for a programming language that will include a cross-platform mode. but its not done yet. not sure when. Im still waiting for a 100% stable release so I can transfer it to 64bit mode.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
It's used as a plot device to basically punish Leonore for not accepting the Duality. The game asks if you want it to stop/continue before it goes much harder but overall it's teasing and groping. After that point, Leonore's story will follow through to her revenge of Sam if you're on the Lovers Route.

I thought about that but since Beastiality is just a dog, it's not really like he's actively trying to steal/Corrupt. It's just a dog and that fact will keep getting brought up since Asuna and Leonore are still under the effects of the Suggestion. Their focus is entirely on the Hero outside the story so having both Lovers/Corruption states intwertwine appeals to me personally on a writing level. But I'll look into it. Forbidden Card content is something I wanted accessible to everyone despite of the themes being used as DC content.

I like writing with freedom. Pulling that back means I have to write one way and one way only.
Wait, just to be clear, you're saying that there is that one of the Love Interests was raped while the MC was "dead" and you consider that avoidable? I'm confused here.

Also, Love Interests are fucking a dog? And it's unavoidable? Please tell me I read all this info wrong.

Edit: Here's the quote from bobdillan

Also the dialogue is worded as if Sam has his way with her completely... not that it was just teasing or groping, but that she was well and truly his cumrag. But without explicit detail, but heavily implied.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Wait, just to be clear, you're saying that there is that one of the Love Interests was raped while the MC was "dead" and you consider that avoidable? I'm confused here.

Also, Love Interests are fucking a dog? And it's unavoidable? Please tell me I read all this info wrong.

Edit: Here's the quote from bobdillan
The bestiality act itself is avoidable, but you have to opt out, instead of opting in like you do with loli content.

So gonna give you a scenario, so it makes more sense (not a rant):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

---End of Scenario---

Hopefully that explains everything.

Basically: Beast is avoidable, some NTR is not avoidable, but there is TMI on both of those things and you can't really play vanilla as a result. Which honestly sucks because I was enjoying the game side of things XD

Mini-rant inbound!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The basic point:
The other genres and themes bleed wayy too much into everything that you can't really avoid it, and there is going to be something you dislike/hate as a result of simply not being into that content. Which may or may not ruin your experience. (I was able to tolerate it myself until the dog thing... that instantly killed my interest in like all the LIs besides 2.)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Thanks for being so thorough! Yeah, that sounds like a MASSIVE oversight from the Dev. Hopefully they can make them separate. Who thought it was a good idea to keep hardcore kinds in the "Lovers route?"

You've answered my questions except for the two below:

HaseoOfDeath Don't you know that bestiality is a major hardcore fetish? These things shouldn't even be available or suggested in a wholesome/romantic path. I'm confused by the inclusion.

Basically you've been spending hours playing the romance route, avoiding the content you hate, then have the unavoidable bits of NTR. they annoy you a bit, but it isn't too hardcore, so you keep going, but if you like SAO at all... then you gonna hate Asuna's route (I don't watch SAO... and still whole time i was thinking she was a whore for jumping dick at the first sign of trouble, despite it being the romance route).
As for the NTR, it is on the same character that opens up the dog content. Apparently it is only groping... but the dialogue implies wayyy more than that (and it lasted for like 3 months... so logical thinking of your brain doesn't help either).
Asuna? The girl on the banner is the NTR target? She jumps on another dick? I thought NTR was only for ONE girl? Is it for more than one? I figured it was only for this Leonore character?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
HaseoOfDeath Don't you know that bestiality is a major hardcore fetish? These things shouldn't even be available or suggested in a wholesome/romantic path. I'm confused by the inclusion.

Asuna? The girl on the banner is the NTR target? She jumps on another dick? I thought NTR was only for ONE girl? Is it for more than one? I figured it was only for this Leonore character?
Well she jumps off a dick to MCs in no time flat. It's asuna from Sword art online (2nd preview image). She ditches Kirito for MC over something stupid. (and has NTR route on yourself depending no your choices).

Obviously not accurate to the source material. (cause well... she would never ditch kirito over something so petty). But well yeah.

What's funny is the game also has Orihime from bleach... and well if you know that source material that is even less likely (realistically she would rather die than not be with Ichigo, hence why my go to is, make the MCs from source female in the parody XD So you avoid the stupidity of the character acting nothing like they actually would).

• Sad
Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Well she jumps off a dick to MCs in no time flat. It's asuna from Sword art online (2nd preview image). She ditches Kirito for MC over something stupid. (and has NTR route on yourself depending no your choices).

Obviously not accurate to the source material. (cause well... she would never ditch kirito over something so petty). But well yeah.

What's funny is the game also has Orihime from bleach... and well if you know that source material that is even less likely (realistically she would rather die than not be with Ichigo, hence why my go to is, make the MCs from source female in the parody XD So you avoid the stupidity of the character acting nothing like they actually would).
So basically all the main girls (or at least the ones I like) have a path :(
Thank for answering that. Avoidable or not, it still kinda kills the LI for me. Peace!

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes