Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Hi, I just noticed something off with Orchid's Quest 'His Bunny'. The Quest Log says that I'm supposed to talk to her after the shopping trip to trigger 'Orchid In The Water', but I'm now during the second sleepless night and nothing has been triggered :/ I have no talking option at Home Base and no indication to talk to her somewhere else. Maybe I'm missing something somewhere but if so, I don't know what ^^
Orchid Quest Log.png Orchid In Home Base.png

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Elyngas
u know u have the "print-screen" feature. if u press that key it will save a screenshot in your game-folder.
it will save as the "size" u are in, so keep that in mind, if u are in fullscreen it will save as that.
also, u can change format. default is png, but if u click that key in settings, it will change to jpg.

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Elyngas
u know u have the "print-screen" feature. if u press that key it will save a screenshot in your game-folder.
it will save as the "size" u are in, so keep that in mind, if u are in fullscreen it will save as that.
also, u can change format. default is png, but if u click that key in settings, it will change to jpg.
Yeah, I could do that before, but when I tried recently, it didn't work anymore :/ so I just used my laptop's screenshot feature and copied it on paint

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hi, I just noticed something off with Orchid's Quest 'His Bunny'. The Quest Log says that I'm supposed to talk to her after the shopping trip to trigger 'Orchid In The Water', but I'm now during the second sleepless night and nothing has been triggered :/ I have no talking option at Home Base and no indication to talk to her somewhere else. Maybe I'm missing something somewhere but if so, I don't know what ^^
View attachment 3878773 View attachment 3878771
Yeah, I could do that before, but when I tried recently, it didn't work anymore :/ so I just used my laptop's screenshot feature and copied it on paint
So Orchid in the Water is her Beach Event which is in the most later part of the game. It only seems like there's a huge jump because she doesn't have a lot of content between there and now but it is intentional

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elyngas

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
So Orchid in the Water is her Beach Event which is in the most later part of the game. It only seems like there's a huge jump because she doesn't have a lot of content between there and now but it is intentional
Ah ok, my bad :p May I suggest change the Quest Log hint for her 3rd part then? Because it just mention talking to Orchid about roleplay after the shopping trip, and the 4th part is the one mentioning the Beach Event, so it makes it seem like she has content in between :)

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
I have a few questions:
Are all the achievements available? And what the difference between Achieved and Claimed in the 'Medal Progress' Book?
Also, is there a way to farm Fragments of Time faster than Domains Trials? Because I can only farm 2 Fragments by Trial doing either Magnus or the Scientist, which makes getting the 300 fragments' neckless quite long :p I get a few doing the Main Quest and other boss' fights like Darkgoo, but it's slow going :(

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I have a few questions:
Are all the achievements available? And what the difference between Achieved and Claimed in the 'Medal Progress' Book?
Also, is there a way to farm Fragments of Time faster than Domains Trials? Because I can only farm 2 Fragments by Trial doing either Magnus or the Scientist, which makes getting the 300 fragments' neckless quite long :p I get a few doing the Main Quest and other boss' fights like Darkgoo, but it's slow going :(
All of them are obtainable.

And Achieved means it's ready to be turned in. You notice in the bottom that Achieved is turned into East of Mushroomtown. Blue to Green

As for The Fragments, I haven't added more in awhile but the idea is you will have more Trials later on. The 300 Fragments item is pretty good so we're having you work for it lol

But yeah, we'll add more oppurtunities as we continue expanding the game

• Red Heart

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
All of them are obtainable.

And Achieved means it's ready to be turned in. You notice in the bottom that Achieved is turned into East of Mushroomtown. Blue to Green

As for The Fragments, I haven't added more in awhile but the idea is you will have more Trials later on. The 300 Fragments item is pretty good so we're having you work for it lol

But yeah, we'll add more oppurtunities as we continue expanding the game
Alright, guess I need to go put my farming pants one then :p
As for the Achievements, it's what I thought, but seems it doesn't notice every one I got, because the achievements for lvl 50 and 1m mesos stay in the 'achieved' state and I know I turned them in since I remember the conversation with SM during those and I have all the coins I should have :) Maybe it's because I took the lvl 100 Coin that made the lvl 50 stay green? It's no big deal since it's only visual, but I thought it would be better to notify you in case you want to look into it :)
That reminds me, when you use the Leveling Coins, are you supposed to get all the Endless Maple Box you should have gotten if leveled normally? Because I can only remember getting 2, one before I got the Coin, which was the first Box you can get, along with the explanation, and a second one after using the coin, when I was leveled to 100. Just wondering if I lost a few chances to get the items from the box, namely the shoulder pads that you can't get anywhere else :p

• Red Heart

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Alright, guess I need to go put my farming pants one then :p
As for the Achievements, it's what I thought, but seems it doesn't notice every one I got, because the achievements for lvl 50 and 1m mesos stay in the 'achieved' state and I know I turned them in since I remember the conversation with SM during those and I have all the coins I should have :) Maybe it's because I took the lvl 100 Coin that made the lvl 50 stay green? It's no big deal since it's only visual, but I thought it would be better to notify you in case you want to look into it :)
That reminds me, when you use the Leveling Coins, are you supposed to get all the Endless Maple Box you should have gotten if leveled normally? Because I can only remember getting 2, one before I got the Coin, which was the first Box you can get, along with the explanation, and a second one after using the coin, when I was leveled to 100. Just wondering if I lost a few chances to get the items from the box, namely the shoulder pads that you can't get anywhere else :p
No, that Box is only for players doing the long haul. Skipping Levels means you skip out on claiming those Rewards but anything above that will still grant you the levels so you that have ahead of you

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
I died during Kirito's Ring Quest, and when I go back to the portal used to get there, it takes me to the normal monster den, is there a way for me to get back there?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I died during Kirito's Ring Quest, and when I go back to the portal used to get there, it takes me to the normal monster den, is there a way for me to get back there?
He's back at The Domain to take you back. He even mentions that if you get seperated, that's where he'll be

• Red Heart

Thedarkdragon007

Jan 30, 2018
Ive noticed a couple more quest-related problems (again, not sure if theyre fixed in the patron release):

-After you encounter Renka in the abandoned town, it says the next step will be available after the events of the Domain, but i was able to go back to Henesys and do her next quest "Coffee Talk" before the Domain events.

-I saw the Book Collector quest in Rien was available, but decided to put it off until I had more of the books, but I noticed that after the events of the Domain, the quest didnt show up in the "available" section of the log. Going to the quest giver in Rien, he doesnt have the light bulb over his head, or the option to start it, just the greyed-out "The Book Collector" option. Not 100% sure on this one, tbh, but im almost certain the quest was available when i played last night, before going to the Domain the first time.

Edit: I forgot i had JUST noticed the book quest issue, so i actually have a save i can throw up in case its needed.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Ive noticed a couple more quest-related problems (again, not sure if theyre fixed in the patron release):

-After you encounter Renka in the abandoned town, it says the next step will be available after the events of the Domain, but i was able to go back to Henesys and do her next quest "Coffee Talk" before the Domain events.

-I saw the Book Collector quest in Rien was available, but decided to put it off until I had more of the books, but I noticed that after the events of the Domain, the quest didnt show up in the "available" section of the log. Going to the quest giver in Rien, he doesnt have the light bulb over his head, or the option to start it, just the greyed-out "The Book Collector" option. Not 100% sure on this one, tbh, but im almost certain the quest was available when i played last night, before going to the Domain the first time.

Edit: I forgot i had JUST noticed the book quest issue, so i actually have a save i can throw up in case its needed.
For the Renka one, probably just missing a Variable

For the Books, I'll do a deeper look but both will be fixed for Friday's Public Release

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
ok. if u close it the game should start without problems.
if u want to play easy just check the first map, u can use the medal to safety that will make all monsters pacified (they will not attack) except some quest-monsters, but those are few.
also theres many helper stuff to make the game easier.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
was an app i use for steam games when im bored and want to play games again without the grinds called wemod
As baka said, the game comes with an Easy Mode and you'll never have to grind for long periods of time if it all. You basically cannot die, enemies will never attack, and you have access to other stuff for exp, money, etc.

We've made it so you won't need to cheat anything, ever.

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
I don't know if it's on purpose or if it's an oversight, but I got the ring for Kirito before the Clash, and during the event, I had two dialogue options for him, one with the ring and the other one without. So even for someone who prepared everything possible for the Clash, it's possible to get the Defeat message at the end of the encounter with Magnus just by clicking the wrong dialogue. The way I understood the events, if you have the ring, there's really no reason for Kirito not to use it, so the Defeat option shouldn't appear at all. Unless you just wanted to give players the option to choose the outcome during the Clash itself, but since there's no explanation about what both option will bring, I am assuming it's an oversight :p

• Thinking Face
3.50 star(s) 30 Votes