senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Actually you're good to go. Talking with Tru was just another way of solving the quest. You already saw the Titfucking scenes so it looks like you don't need to Tru route anymore. I thought that Maria wasn't accepting the Dew but she did.
My quest log still shows that I haven't completed it though, have I perhaps missed something obvious? 11.png

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Ah gotcha! Let me fix that right now as we're about to release our bug fix. Hopefully it goes through on your end

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Big Fix is out and all the Bug Fixes are in the main Post. To transfer your saves over just go to the game folder and:

Data>UI and copy your char.dat file over to 0.2.2C

Kasyre

Aug 13, 2017
Started over for 0.2.2C but so far...

- Part 2 of Pan's Temperament is already accessible without doing part 1. If you do part 2 first, then try to complete part 1, it causes a CTD.
- I still can't continue with part 4 of Admins Mindset -Helping the Admin after talking to Roger (are you supposed to interact with something?), but you can still start Admin's Fan Club once you hit level 14.
- You can unlock Maria's Titfuck before finishing the related quest. The start of the quest also loops if you accept it and talk to her again, and you get another airship ticket (which seems to be useless anyway)
- Leonore shows up in the Henesys weapon shop without talking to Sam first, so breaking the sequence causes a CTD if you do the later parts of the quest line first.

Last edited:
Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Alright thanks to you guys we got some more Bug Fixes. The most important is we finally found out what was causing the Run Time Error 5. Many computers have a max bitmap of 8132 meaning it can only display animations within that bitmap. We had 2 animations that play at 8800 so it would crash because you were outside the bitmap area.

We shortened the animations so it should work now.

We have a Mega download if you want the complete package but if you just want the fix all you have to do is download the attached files and replace yours.

The event.zip will go into Events folder and the UI.Story will go in the UI folder.

Enjoy and hopefully that knocks out the rest of the bugs! Thanks to everyone for reporting!

Mar 23, 2019
1589419844738.png Accidentally pressed and activated the cutscene while traveling back to Victoria island, now stuck in the room with no world map access.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the reason is that the "autorun" event is set to no repeat. it should be "yes-repeat"
send the ui_char.dat to me or Haseo and we can "un-stuck" you.

asmatic

Aug 20, 2017
Hey guys, I'm doing the 2nd test with asuna. IT says to kill 30 of the monsters, but I've killed more than 50 of them now with no updates. I can use the hennesy scrolls to leave but other than that I'm stuck. Am i missing something?

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Can you PM me your Char.Dat File? It's inside Data>UI. I can see what this error is

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the reason for that crash is that the show-mission box can only handle 2.1 billion mesos but you have 2.3 billions.
already fixed, and soon we will release it.
also, you should try to get skills, cane & cannon would help u increase damage a lot.
darkness build, only require STR and INT, u dont need DEX & LUK
we will release the AP Reset scroll soon, so u all can fix your ability points.

engelos

May 15, 2017
the reason for that crash is that the show-mission box can only handle 2.1 billion mesos but you have 2.3 billions.
already fixed, and soon we will release it.
also, you should try to get skills, cane & cannon would help u increase damage a lot.
darkness build, only require STR and INT, u dont need DEX & LUK
we will release the AP Reset scroll soon, so u all can fix your ability points.
thx you :D :D You are my hero ♥ ♥ ♥

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
to be able to play, before we release the patch,
go to mushroom town, your house, and use the stash to transfer some money.
open the stash and click 1B, it will transfer 1B to your stash.
if you have under 2 billions mesos, you can continue the quest.

asmatic

Aug 20, 2017
Can you PM me your Char.Dat File? It's inside Data>UI. I can see what this error is
I actually ended up fixing it! I had to take off all my armor, get my health down real low, and then start the quest. For whatever reason that's what I needed to get myself going. I have a couple quests I can't seem to finish though still due to accidentally skipping in the middle.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes