E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
HaseoOfDeath, just a quick question. In tags it says point and click....makes me think point and click adventures (ex: kings quest, leisure suit larry, etc.). The preview pics look like a platformer however (ex: Wonderboy, Sonic). Guess my question is, which of those is this? I would like to try it out depending

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
HaseoOfDeath, just a quick question. In tags it says point and click....makes me think point and click adventures (ex: kings quest, leisure suit larry, etc.). The preview pics look like a platformer however (ex: Wonderboy, Sonic). Guess my question is, which of those is this? I would like to try it out depending
It's a mixture of both. The combat is Clicker where as the rest of the game is a Point and Click Visual Novel RPG. We did an amalgamation of both so it's a pretty unique experience.

Reactions: E-Dog

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, its a clicker (such as clicker heroes) a visual novel (similar to any ren'py games) a rpg-game (similar to the old maplestory style). and next update we also introduce "jump-quest", that is a plat-form style, where u control a chibi to move around, jump, climb etc. and later, we will also introduce "party-quest", with puzzle elements, where u can move around chibis as "drag and drop" style to solve puzzles.

Reactions: E-Dog

FifouWeb

Apr 26, 2018
Release 0.2.2B still reported as infected by many AV tools.
Please refere to Virustotal.com

Gen:Heur.PonyStealer.0m0@nKhuh6di

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Release 0.2.2B still reported as infected by many AV tools.
Please refere to Virustotal.com

Gen:Heur.PonyStealer.0m0@nKhuh6di
We get these reports every month and don't know why it's still a thing. I've already sent a copy of the exe we use to Malwarebytes, Norton, AND Avast but these still pop up. We can guarantee the game is safe and have received 0 reports of actual viruses on systems from the last 5 updates.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
The new update sounds awesome but unfortunately unlike the previous version my windows defender auto deletes the exe file and I can't turn off windows defender.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
ferilya
u need to make a fresh installation, so previous used saves can't be used.
if you extracted it correctly, it could still be a direct sound issue. I will look into it.

ferilya

Feb 17, 2018
ferilya
u need to make a fresh installation, so previous used saves can't be used.
if you extracted it correctly, it could still be a direct sound issue. I will look into it.
thing is,this is the first time i download it,and first time i extract it,so it is still fresh. (just in case,is the save file created somewhere outside of the game folder?if it was,where was it saved?)
if it's the other problem,i don't know what the issue was.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the save file will be placed in data\ui\ui_char.dat
first time it will create a default ui_char.dat that is empty.

I also got this error, something with the direct sound routine, but I thought I fixed it.
tomorrow I will check the build and see if I can figure something out. (I dont get any error, so it most be that it can affect some systems).
when I code I never add error-checking/skipping, this because I want it to work 100% of the time, instead of let it run even if something didnt work. but if I cant figure it out, I will add that, at least it will run, and maybe 1 sound effect will not work for u.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, same here. you need to be level 14 to open the quest to leave the island.
look in the "unavailable" quests, and u will see that Vasily need level 14.
I will tell Haseo to lower that quest.

Ffint

Feb 14, 2020
I just checked it out great game i think im a idiot so i don't even know how to leave the fist island. I hand would help a bit. I easily get camptived by clicker based game.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I just checked it out great game i think im a idiot so i don't even know how to leave the fist island. I hand would help a bit. I easily get camptived by clicker based game.
You have to be level 14 to leave the Island but we're going to lower that cap. If you need to power level hit K on your keyboard and you can triple your EXP gain. Once you're level 14 go the Southperry and find the Ship Captain Vasily.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Does anyone have a .exe file that doesn't get seen as a virus? I wish I could get around windows defender but I can't sorry. Would love to play test the game otherwise.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
I sent you a PM. Let me know if it works so I can see if it might work for everyone else.
Didn't get instantly deleted so thank so much for this I really appreciate it. If any other problems come up I will let you know playing through it now. The only thing I can think so far is when I created the MC on the start screen and went to select start I saw an option to click on the word 'clone' don't know what that does. I will keep you updated.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes