senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
I think I have been softlocked out of Maria's quests, the quest where she asks for a sunrise dew I already had one and gave it her immediately the quest page says I have to optionally go talk to Tru but when I get there he has no option to talk about the dew and I can no longer offer Maria anouther one so the next part of the quest won't start.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I think I have been softlocked out of Maria's quests, the quest where she asks for a sunrise dew I already had one and gave it her immediately the quest page says I have to optionally go talk to Tru but when I get there he has no option to talk about the dew and I can no longer offer Maria anouther one so the next part of the quest won't start.
Can you send me your Char.Dat file? It's in Data>UI

Send me that and I can unlock her for you.

Goochaz288

May 15, 2017
So I’m trying to get through the Ardyn quest line, it says to talk to Raul however I am unable to as it says the second quest is not yet available.. help please

Kasyre

Aug 13, 2017
So I spent the good part of yesterday playing this. It's quite a promising game, and despite my usual reluctance for clickers, there's a lot of content to go through. I never played much of Maplestory during its heyday, so I have no idea about the basis of the parody.

One thing though, I got pretty confused later on due to breaking quest sequences because of overlevelling. Some, I couldn't even complete at all or probably broke, like Admin's Mindset and the Maria/Millie quests (some of the sequences unlocked before I ever got back to the Domain)

Ðub

Mar 8, 2019
I have a few bugs to report, tho i did really enjoy the game, love the art and the story was good (was because i got stuck by this)

1. The most important one, Leonore. It happened when i finished mapple island, i didn't explore south perry, i reached it but didn't do anything, just go back to amherst (i really don't remember the names sorry) then talk with mai completing all her quests. Go to elder, say goodbye to everyone and discover the other mai, do her quest, go say goodbye to admin, do her quests (except for the one to distract her) and then say goodbye to rogue and maria. Go home to save some items and there was leonore there. i didn't know who she was or why she was there. i thought i carry her from that house in the path to amherst but no, later in the game we meet leo or leonore. when that happened, i just felt for it, she wasn't supossed to be on our home before we reach victoria island.

2. The runtime 5 error when asuna attacks me, and starting the quest of leonore on empty town, when you have to use the beam. (i read someone has the same problem in the last comments) but i'm not sure if it's my crappy old laptop because of bitmap size, i can't use my cool pc with a graphic card due to the lack of a tv xd.

at least if i can't keep playing because of my crappy laptop it's ok, someday i'll buy a tv and play in the other pc.. but the leonore one it's a thing.
i attach a save with the leonore bug. if you need the file of the second bug tell me and i'll upload it (i did separate files for each bug because of managment, and because i'm retarded and didn't remember you can create more than 1 character)

Reactions: James Eveleth

tnai819

May 9, 2019
I would also appreciate a download that wont be recognized as a trojan (possibly a RAT) that gets instantly deleted.

Thank you.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So I’m trying to get through the Ardyn quest line, it says to talk to Raul however I am unable to as it says the second quest is not yet available.. help please
Send me your Char.Dat (Data>UI) File and I can unlock his quest for you. His quest didn't have the right Quest ID but it will in the upcoming Bug Fix.

So I spent the good part of yesterday playing this. It's quite a promising game, and despite my usual reluctance for clickers, there's a lot of content to go through. I never played much of Maplestory during its heyday, so I have no idea about the basis of the parody.

One thing though, I got pretty confused later on due to breaking quest sequences because of overlevelling. Some, I couldn't even complete at all or probably broke, like Admin's Mindset and the Maria/Millie quests (some of the sequences unlocked before I ever got back to the Domain)
Thanks for letting us know! Since we added the Quest Tracker there are a few things that might not be triggering properly. We're looking at it now.

I have a few bugs to report, tho i did really enjoy the game, love the art and the story was good (was because i got stuck by this)

1. The most important one, Leonore. It happened when i finished mapple island, i didn't explore south perry, i reached it but didn't do anything, just go back to amherst (i really don't remember the names sorry) then talk with mai completing all her quests. Go to elder, say goodbye to everyone and discover the other mai, do her quest, go say goodbye to admin, do her quests (except for the one to distract her) and then say goodbye to rogue and maria. Go home to save some items and there was leonore there. i didn't know who she was or why she was there. i thought i carry her from that house in the path to amherst but no, later in the game we meet leo or leonore. when that happened, i just felt for it, she wasn't supossed to be on our home before we reach victoria island.

2. The runtime 5 error when asuna attacks me, and starting the quest of leonore on empty town, when you have to use the beam. (i read someone has the same problem in the last comments) but i'm not sure if it's my crappy old laptop because of bitmap size, i can't use my cool pc with a graphic card due to the lack of a tv xd.

at least if i can't keep playing because of my crappy laptop it's ok, someday i'll buy a tv and play in the other pc.. but the leonore one it's a thing.
i attach a save with the leonore bug. if you need the file of the second bug tell me and i'll upload it (i did separate files for each bug because of managment, and because i'm retarded and didn't remember you can create more than 1 character)
Thanks for reporting these! I'll get started on fixing them!

I would also appreciate a download that wont be recognized as a trojan (possibly a RAT) that gets instantly deleted.

Thank you.
I will send you a PM.

Ðub

Mar 8, 2019
Oh, i forgot of the jean and jane bug, when you select "The Best Wingman" he says "It was" and the reward can be claimed infinitely. i know it has been reported alredy but posted anyways.

Microsoft Security Essentials w7 did detect the game as a trojan (after playing like 2 hours lol) and blocked it, i restored because i trust the game and wanted to see more tiddies but it was weird, so i'm reporting the false positive (i hope it's that).

About leonore bug: i described how the bug happens the first time i was playing beside i could reproduce it again in another character without fullfiling all the conditions i said in the post, but now i remember something about it too, after you do her quests in maple island (did it because didn't know who she was) in certain point you talk to her in lucy store, then she goes out and talk to you, then disappear saying she'll be in a city in victoria (the one with asuna and kirito, bowman guild, etc).
After a few more quests of admin said goodbye to admin and go to see both mai tiddies i found leonore again, she was talking with the old man and then her quest continues (don't remember what happeed after that, but i guess if you fix it so she appear when she should, this won't happen..)

Aug 13, 2018
Bizarrely, I talked to Lucy for the first time and she already has the younger face model, and the cumshot effect on top of her. I tried replacing all the files and from scratch, but it's still the same. I don't suppose anyone knows why this might happen or how to fix it? It's not the biggest problem in the world. but I figured it was worth reporting.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Oh, i forgot of the jean and jane bug, when you select "The Best Wingman" he says "It was" and the reward can be claimed infinitely. i know it has been reported alredy but posted anyways.

Microsoft Security Essentials w7 did detect the game as a trojan (after playing like 2 hours lol) and blocked it, i restored because i trust the game and wanted to see more tiddies but it was weird, so i'm reporting the false positive (i hope it's that).

About leonore bug: i described how the bug happens the first time i was playing beside i could reproduce it again in another character without fullfiling all the conditions i said in the post, but now i remember something about it too, after you do her quests in maple island (did it because didn't know who she was) in certain point you talk to her in lucy store, then she goes out and talk to you, then disappear saying she'll be in a city in victoria (the one with asuna and kirito, bowman guild, etc).
After a few more quests of admin said goodbye to admin and go to see both mai tiddies i found leonore again, she was talking with the old man and then her quest continues (don't remember what happeed after that, but i guess if you fix it so she appear when she should, this won't happen..)
I thought I fixed Jean's quest but I'll take a look at it again. Might just be his repeat quest isn't triggering properly. The Leonore stuff we're looking at currently as we can't find the source for it. Not yet anyways. Thanks for the details though!

Bizarrely, I talked to Lucy for the first time and she already has the younger face model, and the cumshot effect on top of her. I tried replacing all the files and from scratch, but it's still the same. I don't suppose anyone knows why this might happen or how to fix it? It's not the biggest problem in the world. but I figured it was worth reporting.
Thanks! We fixed this last night. I made adjustments to her model but the layers got all weirded out so I just reverted them. The new Bug Fix build will remedy this.

Usuar2000

Jul 30, 2017
i said goodbye to everyone, but when arrive to southperry, the captain is disappear, i can't see any new quest or something different to do it, please help, i can continue -_-

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I'm really curious about the new content since I last played this.

I hope I don't have to start again so many times.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
i said goodbye to everyone, but when arrive to southperry, the captain is disappear, i can't see any new quest or something different to do it, please help, i can continue -_-
You have to be Level 14 to leave the Island now. If you are below that hit K and adjust your exp gain so you can hit that level cap faster.

I'm really curious about the new content since I last played this.

I hope I don't have to start again so many times.
We added a bunch of starting Lovers/Corruption quests for almost every single female in the game except Admin and Maria. We had to break saves to add the Quest Tracker but the next update should be able to carry over saves. We only break saves when we have to heavily add in code which is rare.

Reactions: CursedFlame91

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
{..}

We added a bunch of starting Lovers/Corruption quests for almost every single female in the game except Admin and Maria. We had to break saves to add the Quest Tracker but the next update should be able to carry over saves. We only break saves when we have to heavily add in code which is rare.
Yeah, I saw the changelog. Seems fairly interesting.

The thing I was alluding to is that last time I kept finding bugs that completely corrupted/deleted the savegame. So I had to restart again and again.
Having to develop a habit of making a backup before and after starting a quest was a bit iffy.
Can't blame ya tho, making your own game from scratch and all.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Yeah, I saw the changelog. Seems fairly interesting.

The thing I was alluding to is that last time I kept finding bugs that completely corrupted/deleted the savegame. So I had to restart again and again.
Having to develop a habit of making a backup before and after starting a quest was a bit iffy.
Can't blame ya tho, making your own game from scratch and all.
Yeah the game has made improvements on that area. The game pretty much saves twice when leaving and entering an area. The only thing that bugs out is quest progress like having to restart the Killing of Monsters but that's the compromise. Still we are always making sure the game runs beautifully every release and right now the game has no FPS drops or any hardcore crashes like before (Hopefully lol).

Reactions: CursedFlame91

Usuar2000

Jul 30, 2017
the famous " run-time error 5" when i traning with asuna in the empty town

(did you notice that the empty town is always the responsable for this error?)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
the famous " run-time error 5" when i traning with asuna in the empty town

(did you notice that the empty town is always the responsable for this error?)
Actually we finally narrowed this down. We're investigating one final big bug but once we fix that we're pushing a bug bug fix out which should make everything work now.

Reactions: James Eveleth

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Cheers brother.
Actually you're good to go. Talking with Tru was just another way of solving the quest. You already saw the Titfucking scenes so it looks like you don't need to Tru route anymore. I thought that Maria wasn't accepting the Dew but she did.

AmaterasuFA20

May 9, 2017
1589299609355.png

I may have sequence broke the game... maybe?

I'm at this part with Asuna and I require the professor's glasses to complete the part.

1589299674860.png

I checked the library for the item and already completed the Apples For Maria quest, so I then went to the Night House-

1589299735209.png

And these are the options I have available, the chest isn't clickable either.

I'm assuming I would have to do the domain quest, but I may be wrong, and am probably missing something here?

-EDIT-

I'm an idiot, figured it out

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes