stampa

Dec 22, 2019
Can someone explain the combat system to me? Keep endlessly dying on the first window....

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the transformation is M2F

combat-system, u get information from the npc, if u talk to them.
u need to equip a sword, to be able to deal damage. open inventory and drag and drop the sword or use transfer key on sword.
after that u kill monster by clicking on the monster with your mouse icon (aim-icon)
its easier to help in our discord, feel free to join.

Reactions: Gabaw

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Transformation content is what? M2F? Monstergirl? BE?
M2F that is similar to old anime like Ranma where it's a straight up Gender Bender. In the near future you will be able to transform the MC as well as other NPC's.

Did they copied Maplestory files/code to make this game ? XDD
Pretty much. It's a mixture of old stuff along with our own created and edited assets to make something a bit unique.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
It keep flickering,the option box is keep flickering
not sure whats going on, I think its better u join our discord so we can help u figure out why it flicker. could be your gpu limitations so its set to software rendering, or some graphic settings that makes the game flicker.

law13

Aug 19, 2018
not sure whats going on, I think its better u join our discord so we can help u figure out why it flicker. could be your gpu limitations so its set to software rendering, or some graphic settings that makes the game flicker.
i using intel/amd so if i switch grapic card it should fix?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
a possible reason is if u use interlaced display.
what is the monitor hertz? this game is tested in 50, 59 and 60hz, but maybe it could cause problems with other numbers.
I see your are using hardware video setting, so the gpu is working, usually its software that makes it flicker not hardware.
if you change "hardware video" to "software video" in settings any changes?

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
How far is Maria's content going? After the titfuck it was said that this was the end of her content, but the changelog said about the love path and the corruption path in which the content goes far beyond the titfuck. Did I misunderstood the changelog?

law13

Aug 19, 2018
a possible reason is if u use interlaced display.
what is the monitor hertz? this game is tested in 50, 59 and 60hz, but maybe it could cause problems with other numbers.
I see your are using hardware video setting, so the gpu is working, usually its software that makes it flicker not hardware.
if you change "hardware video" to "software video" in settings any changes?
i cant access the setting in game coz it the one keep flickering

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
HaseoOfDeath can help u with the story progression questions Slaanesh Champion, when he login.

about the flickering law13, I think it need more testing and this is the wrong place for that, join discord if u want and we can try to figure it out.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Some bugs
Major
1. The boy, in boy and the bunny girl, doesn't appear after talking to the bunny.

Minor
2. Sid's quest crashes the game when you try to complete it. -- Looks like he gives some gloves, with a chance of giving stat gloves? If so, then this could be a major, because stats are really important, especially early on, when it's hard to reset it.
9. Typos: 'The Parting of the Swordsmen' quest, part 3: An Ampty Town -- Empty; Maria's Beuty Regimin -- Beauty

Edit:
Not sure
3. Can't do the moon bunny PQ, the screen fades, but doesn't change maps.
4. Is the Recollection map suppose to be empty?
10. For Leonore on Maple Island Pt.2, the 5th part's hint said to go to Hunting Ground and camp out, but Leonore appears at the Ranch Entrance instead.
11. Are the fairies in the tent suppose to be non-targetable?
12. Where is Clang's hidden spot? Thought it would have been the big shell, as said in the hint, but there's no portal, or investigation point. Without this, I can't continue Camila's quest chain. Whoops, looks like you needa talk to Tru first. Really should start reading the dialogue... me kinda lazy rn

Complaints:
5. Kind of annoying how some of the quest progression doesn't flip, so if we skip the text, it can be frustrating to find what you need to do later.
6. You can't equip more than 1 almighty ring? Why? It's so powerful!
7. Having some sunset dew in your inventory doesn't skip the whole fetch sequence, for Maria's taffy quest.
8. WTF is up with them sheep!? I'm basically able to 0-dmg golems, but the sheep (especially black ones) can still kill me (easily). I even checked their stats, and they are supposedly weaker than the golems!

PS. Anyone know where the Tinkerer box for Henesys is? I combed through the map like 3+ times, and couldn't find it. It's the last one before I complete that chain.
Ps2. How do you access Nautilus? I remember some dialogue about meeting/going there, after Maya's first quest chain, but it's blocked, when I went for Luna's chain. Nvm, needs to be act 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Kilgur and SasPaV

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How far is Maria's content going? After the titfuck it was said that this was the end of her content, but the changelog said about the love path and the corruption path in which the content goes far beyond the titfuck. Did I misunderstood the changelog?
That's an older bit of text I never removed. Her content stretches out to the new Ellinia Chapter so you still have a lot to see there for Maria.

Two major-ish bugs I found:
1. Sid's quest crashes the game when you try to complete it.
2. The boy, in boy and the bunny girl, doesn't appear after talking to the bunny.
Thank you! I'll be sure to look these over. There will be an updated release in 2 days once I am able to sit down and hammer away at these issues and any other ones.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
It does not become the quest clear
No worries, the quest tracker only READS quest information and does nothing else but that. See how you completed the last part? You have already completed the missions but the quest tracker hasn't pinged Part 5. You're still good to proceed in the game. I'll see what's causing the issue of not completing part 5 though.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes