HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
The boy missing for Jane is driving me bonkers. If there a workaround or do I just have to wait?
Send me your save.dat file and I can override it. Tomorrow we'll put out a quick bug release for a few issues that have been reported.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Two new 'bugs' I found: (Along with those I edited into my previous post)
1. Asuna -- If you pick the corruption path, you can still pick the lover
2. Hunting event quest; after the first time, if you select it again, gives some error and crashes the game. -- Thought it was a repeatable quest, orz there goes a semi-easy way to farm scrolls.

Edit: Complaint: Why is Bruce's quest set at level 48, when you have to 'play' with Mixed Golems for Asuna's quest*1, Hero's Teacher part 3, which seems to be set at level 15? Tack on, because of how little exp the monsters give, it'd take an unholy (imo) amount of time to get there. Like, the highest exp rate is King Clang at 1210, or Mushmom at 1200. Even with the 10x rate, that'd be 12000 or so; about 4% at level 44, so you'll need at least 100 kills to level to 48, at which point the golems wouldn't be much of a problem anyways, as you have beating bosses.

*1 -- On my 2nd run through, it stalled me there for around 7 minutes, lol.
9. Typos: 'The Parting of the Swordsmen' quest, part 3: An Ampty Town -- Empty; Maria's Beuty Regimin -- Beauty

Edit:
Not sure
3. Can't do the moon bunny PQ, the screen fades, but doesn't change maps.
4. Is the Recollection map suppose to be empty?
10. For Leonore on Maple Island Pt.2, the 5th part's hint said to go to Hunting Ground and camp out, but Leonore appears at the Ranch Entrance instead.
11. Are the fairies in the tent suppose to be non-targetable?

Complaints:
5. Kind of annoying how some of the quest progression doesn't flip, so if we skip the text, it can be frustrating to find what you need to do later.
6. You can't equip more than 1 almighty ring? Why? It's so powerful!
7. Having some sunset dew in your inventory doesn't skip the whole fetch sequence, for Maria's taffy quest.
8. WTF is up with them sheep!? I'm basically able to 0-dmg golems, but the sheep (especially black ones) can still kill me (easily). I even checked their stats, and they are supposedly weaker than the golems!
Edit: The sheep (and torties) have magic attack, which seem to ignore your def stat, not sure about the ele-res, so it's almost true dmg -.-

PS. Anyone know where the Tinkerer box for Henesys is? I combed through the map like 3+ times, and couldn't find it. It's the last one before I complete that chain.
Ps. Anyone know where Utah is, after killing the thieving foxes. Can't seem to find him, and I need that to continue forward. -- Edit: He's suppose to stay by the portal, so if he's not there, post your save (and maybe ping one of the game devs).
Edit: Ps2. Does Tru's treasure map lead to anything? IIRC, it's suppose to be about Pig Beach, what with the iron boar chasing and all.

i want to play....buttttt i lost my save data, sooooo no....is to long
Here, use mine*1, though it's not really all that good, I did save scum scrolls*2 and stat enhanced item*3 a bit. You can just put the items into the chest in mushtown, make your own, then delete the characters*4. If you want to just play from my file, I also attached a txt file, with my decision on the route for the girls, so far. If not, you'll have a better start, plus faster progress from the items.

*1 = Or that 'fixed' one a couple post earlier -- fixed as in Jane's quest, if I read that right.
*2 = Unlimited + SS 20 10% Botwear scrolls (from that cache in the lighthouse) = a +60 dex pants. -- Though dex isn't all that important a stat for this, imo, the extra speed is enjoyable.
*3 = Not thoroughly, because it's tedious; 1~8/2~9 for 4 stats, makes it uber annoying to try, though I was close, with all of them being 3~5 stats away from cap, stat-wise anyways. -- Though, I kinda wish we could equip 4 almighty rings, cuz if they were all maxed out, that'd be a +8x4x3 stat increase (excluded the one you can equip)
*4 = One of the characters is a pack mule, for scrolls we'll probably not be using during the story

Last edited:

suburbrocking

Feb 24, 2017
Ok. How about this one.

I'm nearly level 20 and haven't met asuna yet. I have no idea where she is. The level 15 quest "The hero's teacher never starts. Hell, I dunno if I'm even in the right area.

Also, every house in Henesys is devoid of life. The only NPCs are the weapon and armor guy, the bowman chick, the jewelry guy, Nave, and Toby, the guy who says hes going to take me to Primrose hill, but doesn't.

Have I missed something somewhere?

Save.dat in case you need it

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I haven't seen Kirito. I have no idea where he is.
Should be in that house, with some dark colored door, that is slight open, near the bow academy, which is basically on the right side of the map.

Edit: Read your post again, and, "That is odd, besides Kirito, you're missing that glasses guy, some animal suit NPC, and maybe the rider statue. -- May need to interact with the statue before Kirito appears.

Vlk

Mar 13, 2018
Can me someone help? I can´t start part 3 of A world of change and part 2 of Milie and domain sigma.
Used cheat engine to change my stats.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Can me someone help? I can´t start part 3 of A world of change and part 2 of Milie and domain sigma.
Used cheat engine to change my stats.
There's actually nothing wrong. The Quest Tracker functions as a Reader meaning it does nothing but track data. It doesn't prevent you from progressing. Just a bug that I actually fixed today but you're free to continue with the story as there's nothing that has stopped you from doing so.

Last edited:
Reactions: James Eveleth

suburbrocking

Feb 24, 2017
That is odd, besides Kirito, you're missing that glasses guy, some animal suit NPC, and maybe the rider statue. -- May need to interact with the statue before Kirito appears.
I have the animal suit guy, and the statue. I even have the chonky dog. Just none of the ones that I am looking for :LOL:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
That'd explain it. I'm at 19
Cool. Yeah that extra level should open up about 75% of the Henesys content with the other 25% picking up at level 30+. Once you get going in Henesys though you'll get levels up pretty quickly as it holds a majority of the quests in the game so far.

Reactions: suburbrocking
3.40 star(s) 27 Votes