HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Are the tags up to date? Doesn't seem like a lot of sexual content.
Yes. The early game has 1 blowjob, 1 facial, and a masturbation animation.

In Lith Harbor there's a animated titfuck

Once you get to Henesys you get a kissing handjob and a thigh job

In Ellinia you get 2 Blowjobs, a handjob, and a titfuck.

Going forward we'll be able to add 4 CG's an update so after Ellinia Part 2 we do plan an older NPC release to better distribute scenes to older parts of the game.

Reactions: vegeta0585

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
theres 13 base events and 43 base sd with hundreds of variations. I say thats quite a lot if you analyze our past timeline with the budget we had.
theres completed xxx-games will less. we are a new small team, so not sure what more you expect.

Reactions: James Eveleth

creepkiller

Apr 17, 2019
kind of stuck with a few quest. Cant find the 3rd Thinkerer's Box in Henesys. And for Luna's harem queen quest, ive got the orange mushroom doll, but cant talk to Luna or anyone else. Asuna's growing warrior questline, ive alrdy defeated the 75 octupus for the skill, but its not registered as cleared.

aliehn

Mar 29, 2018
i cant find jean, and also i cant progress the quest 'busy bee'.
does really Jean locates at lith harbor?

aliehn

Mar 29, 2018
U have to progress Leonore's quest first, until a bunnygirl appear, that's jean and yes she's in the harbor near Teo
i've progressed Leonore's quest, and i can find bunnygirl too. but i cant progress this quest.
and i already went to the domain too. am i doing something wrong?

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
i've progressed Leonore's quest, and i can find bunnygirl too. but i cant progress this quest.
Just to the right of the bunnygirl the boy should appear.
Have you updated the game? in an earlier version he wouldn't appear.

aliehn

Mar 29, 2018
and i have one more problem, i had hunted 75 octopus already, but it didnt colmpleted.
and i also completed events after octopus like hunting 100 green mushrooms, or drinking wine....
how can i do?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
and i have one more problem, i had hunted 75 octopus already, but it didnt colmpleted.
and i also completed events after octopus like hunting 100 green mushrooms, or drinking wine....
how can i do?
It's a minor bug with the quest tracker. I played the entire thing f rom beginning to end completely over and there is 3 such quest tracker bugs. Haseo has been working on them. So just continue on and ignore that minor bug for now.

creepkiller

Apr 17, 2019
kind of stuck with a few quest. Cant find the 3rd Thinkerer's Box in Henesys. And for Luna's harem queen quest, ive got the orange mushroom doll, but cant talk to Luna or anyone else. Asuna's growing warrior questline, ive alrdy defeated the 75 octupus for the skill, but its not registered as cleared.
Has anybody found the 3rd thinkerer's box? and can someone help me with the orange mushroom doll quest?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Check the Sheep Ranch for the box. In terms of Orangfe Mushroom Doll, post your save and I can see if it bugged out somewhere.

Post your save and I can correct it. I thought the bug was fixed but doesn't look like it.

wakka123

Sep 18, 2019
Having troubles finding Asuna and Leonore, not sure if I did something in the wrong order causing this? Only hint i can find is when talking to Athena to look in the stores but ive already finished that part for Leonore. Asuna's not in the house or An Empty Town, and Leonore isn't in Mushroomtown, is there somewhere else i'm missing?

creepkiller

Apr 17, 2019
Check the Sheep Ranch for the box. In terms of Orangfe Mushroom Doll, post your save and I can see if it bugged out somewhere.
Here's my save. Found the box, no wonder i missed it cos the black sheeps are deadly haha. And when the farmer request for 15 white sheep wool, is that suppose to be a quest? cos i cant hand in my 15 wool. As for the 7 clues for the thinkerer, is there no quest tracker? Thanks!

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Here's my save. Found the box, no wonder i missed it cos the black sheeps are deadly haha. And when the farmer request for 15 white sheep wool, is that suppose to be a quest? cos i cant hand in my 15 wool. As for the 7 clues for the thinkerer, is there no quest tracker? Thanks!
I think the wool was for Ming?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So I looked at your save and everything is working as it should. The quest for the wool you have already turned in since Ming is already maxed out.

The Doll is also working. Head to Beach Hunting Ground and just click on Luna twice if you have too since that's all I did and was able to turn the quest in.

Tinkerer Boxes on the other hand are meant to be very hidden. You will only get a vague idea where they are since they contain rare and important rewards. I can guide you a long but giving you the exact position of them defeats their ultimate purpose of being secret rewards with a bigger reward at the very end.

Reactions: James Eveleth

HaunterH

Aug 1, 2018
I saw your game here since first release and started playing just the other day. So far I think its awesome. I was looking through the maps and dont know if u are planning on using everything but if u are its a very big project and I think its awesome.

I had some issues completing 2 quests... I completed Asuna's last quests but one part is still orange and not completed, the one to kill 75 octopus. I completed her questline, I think, but I'm getting an error when trying to do her event of hunting several monsters for a reward again.

Also I bougth one of the ingredients for the sisters dinner with Nava? and the quest for getting it didnt complete. I pregressed with no problem but am wondering if this can be an issue later on.

If u can give me a direction on how to continue the Luna questline I would appreciate too. I have no idea what to do

Last thing. Thanks for this great game.

Edit. here is my save

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes