HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Updated release is out. Jean's Quest should finally activate. All you have to do is talk with Jane and click on the Busy Bee Quest. We also updated a few issues with the Quest Tracker and prevented players from getting stuck inside the Jump Quest.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Ordvig

Apr 20, 2018
Been killing Ribbon Pigs for a good hour and no Pig Vein drop, is the drop rate for it low even at high rate setting or is it bugged?

Last edited:

suburbrocking

Feb 24, 2017
Been killing Ribbon Pigs for a good hour and no Pig Vein drop, is the drop rate for it low even at high rate setting or is it bugged?
I found that I had collected all 8 at once. Check your inventory maybe?

Can someone point me in the direction of the empty town?

Ordvig

Apr 20, 2018
Finally a Pig Vein! After two hours.
1605153801225.png

So apparently the drop rate is just low even on high drop rate or my luck is shit.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the problem with the pig vein is that u "think" the mission is activated, but u are collecting the veins before u actually are asked for it. u need to go to the npc first, so it will activate. also, get the latest update as well.
when a mission is active u get a 1-4% chance to get a mission drop (depending on the drop-rate).
without a mission activated, u have the default 1-4% chance for a "random drop".

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
You can also buy them in from Nave in Henesys

I found that I had collected all 8 at once. Check your inventory maybe?

Can someone point me in the direction of the empty town?
Bottom left corner of Victoria Island

Ordvig

Apr 20, 2018
Thank you for the replies, on another note, are the black sheep made to be hard, I tried to power through them by drinking potions till the timer runs out but they still deal a ton of damage for some reason. And I can't even hit them some how.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Thank you for the replies, on another note, are the black sheep made to be hard, I tried to power through them by drinking potions till the timer runs out but they still deal a ton of damage for some reason. And I can't even hit them some how.
I forgot to add it but we added two new Potions to the game that makes all enemies docile. You can buy 7 of them from Nave with better versions you can get from quests. They last 3 minutes and 10 minutes respectively.

creepkiller

Apr 17, 2019
Hi I can't access the jump quest as well. Here's my save. And is the Moon Bunny Event supposed to be inaccessible?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hi I can't access the jump quest as well. Here's my save. And is the Moon Bunny Event supposed to be inaccessible?
The Jump Quest is now open and the Moonbunny Quest should now work as well. Take the ui.story file and place it in Data>UI and replace your current file.

Reactions: suburbrocking

BlackWingsZ

May 8, 2017
i think i'm stuck with leonore and asuna. Asuna still got her landscaping talk option and leonore not showing in the domain.
Here's my save file

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Looking at screenshot #2. Is this a side-scroller? Jump'n'Run? Don't see anything about it in the tags. :unsure:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
If it's anything like the maplestory grind, I'll pass on trying to find anything remotely worth playing this for
Starting in 2.5 we're working on ways of helping out with the grind. If you are on the fence you might want to wait for that update when we add more Skills and weapons to go with the main build of the game.

The good news is we allow you to change the amount of Item Drops, EXP Gains, and Money/Meso Gains. You're allowed to make the game as easier or as hard as you wish.

Reactions: James Eveleth
3.40 star(s) 27 Votes