creepkiller

Apr 17, 2019
So I looked at your save and everything is working as it should. The quest for the wool you have already turned in since Ming is already maxed out.

The Doll is also working. Head to Beach Hunting Ground and just click on Luna twice if you have too since that's all I did and was able to turn the quest in.

Tinkerer Boxes on the other hand are meant to be very hidden. You will only get a vague idea where they are since they contain rare and important rewards. I can guide you a long but giving you the exact position of them defeats their ultimate purpose of being secret rewards with a bigger reward at the very end.
Alright thanks! keep up the good work

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I saw your game here since first release and started playing just the other day. So far I think its awesome. I was looking through the maps and dont know if u are planning on using everything but if u are its a very big project and I think its awesome.

I had some issues completing 2 quests... I completed Asuna's last quests but one part is still orange and not completed, the one to kill 75 octopus. I completed her questline, I think, but I'm getting an error when trying to do her event of hunting several monsters for a reward again.

Also I bougth one of the ingredients for the sisters dinner with Nava? and the quest for getting it didnt complete. I pregressed with no problem but am wondering if this can be an issue later on.

If u can give me a direction on how to continue the Luna questline I would appreciate too. I have no idea what to do

Last thing. Thanks for this great game.

Edit. here is my save
Thank you for the kind words and for checking out the game! And yes a project of this size has never been done before but we're planning on being one of the first to try our hands at this!

In terms of your questions I just checked your saves and it seems to be just Quest Tracker Issues. The Quest Tracker exists and runs outside the main game meaning it only checks for Quest ID's and nothing else. It'll bug out from time to time but it won't ever stop you from progressing the actual game. Either way I'll look into correcting the 2 Quests giving off this issue for future releases. You're free to continue with whatever Main Quest you're on now as again the Quest Tracker is a Reader only.

Edit: Oops forgot to answer your Luna question. Checking your save you're on track to unlocking her content. Continue with the Henesys questline until you get the quest to head back to Kirito in the house and once that's done you'll unlock the last few quests for Luna.

HaunterH

Aug 1, 2018
Thank you for the kind words and for checking out the game! And yes a project of this size has never been done before but we're planning on being one of the first to try our hands at this!

In terms of your questions I just checked your saves and it seems to be just Quest Tracker Issues. The Quest Tracker exists and runs outside the main game meaning it only checks for Quest ID's and nothing else. It'll bug out from time to time but it won't ever stop you from progressing the actual game. Either way I'll look into correcting the 2 Quests giving off this issue for future releases. You're free to continue with whatever Main Quest you're on now as again the Quest Tracker is a Reader only.

Edit: Oops forgot to answer your Luna question. Checking your save you're on track to unlocking her content. Continue with the Henesys questline until you get the quest to head back to Kirito in the house and once that's done you'll unlock the last few quests for Luna.
Thank your very much for taking time for this. So about Asuna? I cant fight on the event anymore?

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I really enjoy the game.
Hopefully the other classes can be implemented soon.
It is a bit annoying to have great armor and weapons in the inventory and not able to use it.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
in free-mode u can join the bowmans. we have ready other jobs but we have focused on kings fall instead of free-mode so they are waiting to be added.
kings fall will follow the Mc and the special class "darkness". next build u can find more drops for him.
use the stash to move items between characters.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
in free-mode u can join the bowmans. we have ready other jobs but we have focused on kings fall instead of free-mode so they are waiting to be added.
kings fall will follow the Mc and the special class "darkness". next build u can find more drops for him.
use the stash to move items between characters.
Don't get me wrong for saying "annoying". I know it's a WIP.
I am really looking forward to more and more. And it probably will never be enough.
This game got me hooked. Some of the humor gets me laughing other humor is "American Pie" style which isn't my cup of tea.
But overall it keeps me chasing for more to achieve. And that's the most important to make a great RPG game.

I haven't kept an eye on it but from level 30 it is a real grind to level up. Did you make a jump for level up points required?
Also. At level 38 with 74-368 weapon attack, I still can't hit the Iron Hog. That seems a bit off, compared to Golems and Lupins, which I can beat much further along the road.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Thank your very much for taking time for this. So about Asuna? I cant fight on the event anymore?
If you can't continue the tests for Asuna you either need to speak with Leonore in Mushroom Town, Asuna in The Domain, or she's on the left hand side of Henesys next to the Taxi.

I am really looking forward to more and more. And it probably will never be enough.
This game got me hooked. Some of the humor gets me laughing other humor is "American Pie" style which isn't my cup of tea.
But overall it keeps me chasing for more to achieve. And that's the most important to make a great RPG game.

I haven't kept an eye on it but from level 30 it is a real grind to level up. Did you make a jump for level up points required?
Also. At level 38 with 74-368 weapon attack, I still can't hit the Iron Hog. That seems a bit off, compared to Golems and Lupins, which I can beat much further along the road.
Yeah we will be editing weapons to apply Darkness to them so you can equip them but a majority of weapons will be Free Mode Only.

In terms of that early exp gain we will be FINALLY adding content to older characters. That should get you that extra early level gear, exp, and items needed to make the Henesys content a bit easier to manage. The new stuff coming in Ellinia Part 2 is also going to make fighting a bit more manageable where you can now upgrade your Darkness Weapons and other Darkness oriented items through what we call Domain Trials. More on this on Sunday when we put out the first Blog Post for Ellinia Part 2.

Part 2 is going to be a bit more shorter but you will be getting a more compact story along with A LOT of new Skills, Items, and of course, sexy scenes.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Iron Hogs are tough, with a defense of 400, u will need to do much higher damage to be able to wound them.

yeah, even with x10 experience it will take a bit of grinding.
unfortunately I have been busy working on map content, coding, ui design and no time to help Haseo with quests that gives u experience fitting for each level. that part need to be optimized better.
repeatable collect & reward quests could be useful here and we will add those later on to help leveling up.

Keysmen

Jul 8, 2019
I feel like I'm missing something. I've not been playing the game for long, but everytime I get to the beginning 'snail' area, the snails are able to hit my clicker no matter the distance I'm away from them. It doesn't take them more than a few seconds to kill me.

Was there a button or option somewhere to switch from a clicker to a full body form or is the snails meant to be this hard?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
did u put on the clothes u got and equipped the sword?
they are mean initially, but if u kill a few u will levelup quite fast.

no, its a clicker, and u control the hand/aim icon to hit the monsters.

Keysmen

Jul 8, 2019
I have put on the clothes and sword equipped. And I have been killing them before they end up killing me in quick succession with how they seem to be able to hit me just by being on the screen.(LvL 5 seems to be the max level? Didn't get any new attributes for leveling either.)

Its mostly the fact that they can hit me for five points of damage per snail per second if their on the screen which is making it impossible for me. I can't kill them fast enough before they they bring me to death. And they respawn so it becomes a wave of endless death.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
at level 1, it could be a bit hard to survive. but from level 2+ it should be easy to survive at snails.
I just tried it, with low settings, and without using potions at all and I manage to survive.
if you struggle, you should definitely use potions. u get apples u can use for that.
put the apples in your quick-slot and use the quick-slot key to use it. check settings for the key bounding.

another way to make it easy is to increase the EXP rate. that will help u level faster.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Is the snails ability to harm you no matter the distance normal? Just by being on the screen?
all visible monsters has a chance to attack u. the same way u have a chance to hit anything on the screen.
monster level + 10 is the range where they could initiate an attack on their own.
for snails, it means that u need to be level 12 to avoid them to start an attack.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

Luck also factors in. when you raise stats check the accuracy and damage to determine what is best to raise for you.

Keysmen

Jul 8, 2019
Mhmm, it doesn't seem to be working for me. Perhaps its my small screen, or there's something wrong with my clicker? I'm not getting why I'm dying in seconds whenever I enter a map. Might try reinstalling or a new character and seeing if that works.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
ok did u really equip the items?
aa.png

without a weapon u cant do damage and the snails kills u.
also, hos fast is the game running? like the clouds, and the movement of the snails/npc?
what monitor hz u have?

Keysmen

Jul 8, 2019
I did, their in the slot. And I am able to kill the snails quickly. But I still die in only a few seconds against them as they respawn and all deal damage.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes