JackAwl

Apr 20, 2020
I can't proceed to the next part of a quest , like "introduce yourself to mia" the quest won't let me access part 2 , also with sunrise dew mission , the same thing happened to that quest , both quest status is completed

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I can't proceed to the next part of a quest , like "introduce yourself to mia" the quest won't let me access part 2 , also with sunrise dew mission , the same thing happened to that quest , both quest status is completed
If you're talking about the Quest Tracker that is nothing but a Reader and doesn't hold you back from progress. There are bugs in how the quest tracker reads and reports completion BUT as a whole, the system exists outside the game. You can still proceed.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

We went over the 3 major Arc's in Part 2 of Ellinia as well as a small peek at the current Bonus Scenes we've added based on Lovers and Corruption Routes for those characters

Jul 31, 2020
I have just downloaded it...but have not played yet. Just wanted to say (from what I can readily see) the art ( I really like this kind of art) nd the premise (Medieval times and fantasy) seem really good. But the engine - why not choose an engine already in existence instead of creating one?..Nonetheless the engine I must say looks better than RPGM at least, but I don't know about the functionality yet...though I will definitely appreciate baka's dedication to the game...
These kind of games have the potential to gain popularity but only when they r updated with new and interesting content quite frequently, at least in the beginning of the production. Just an advice, don't mean to offend or push you off the limit... Really hope this doesn't get abandoned...

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
you will understand once you play that it would not work to make this game in RPGM/Ren'PY.
content wise. we have at the moment:
- 43 SD (where all the female SD has multiple variations, clothed/nude, different facial expressions etc)
- 17 Event (that each one has multiple variations and some have animated variations)

this CG amount could be compared with any Japanese Completed RPGM game. so CG content wise, we have "a lot" already.

game-play (added to the game, doesn't mean u can reach all yet)
- 102 monsters
- 266 NPC
- 32 World Maps
- 283 Locations (maps, towns, rooms, caves etc)
- 50 different music tracks
- 17 ui sounds (+ all monsters has hit & death sounds)
- 3307 Items (potions, scrolls, equipment, cards etc)
- 74 Quests
- 1190 Missions

and...
theres a bestiary to view all monsters and check what they drop, stats.
you have a library, where u can see all items in the game, where they can be found, missions, shops, drops etc (if available yet)
you have a settings, where u can re-define the keys, and theres plenty of that + configurations of various things.
we added a "LOG" (will be available next update) where u can read the last 19 missions)
a world map, that u can click on to jump to maps and see different worlds.
a quest-list, with information of the quests, with hints, descriptions, requirements etc.

in-game, u have shops, a stash (that u can use to transfer items), gachapons, mini-games (jump-quests).
you have skills, that u can learn to improve your character, ability points, codex cards, the inventory that u can have 225 items (with almost infinite count). and a lot of small functionalities here and there to improve the experience. and more.

the best way is to play it and u will see that theres a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: KrewellaHardy3111

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I have just downloaded it...but have not played yet. Just wanted to say (from what I can readily see) the art ( I really like this kind of art) nd the premise (Medieval times and fantasy) seem really good. But the engine - why not choose an engine already in existence instead of creating one?..Nonetheless the engine I must say looks better than RPGM at least, but I don't know about the functionality yet...though I will definitely appreciate baka's dedication to the game...
These kind of games have the potential to gain popularity but only when they r updated with new and interesting content quite frequently, at least in the beginning of the production. Just an advice, don't mean to offend or push you off the limit... Really hope this doesn't get abandoned...
Thank you kindly for checking us out! And as per your question we have so far made numerous Engine and game updats every major release. From the Quest Tracker to the updated Mob Engine we are constantly fine tuning everything.

This next update is looking to be another big on System wise as not only have we increased how many Hot Keys you can have from 5 to 10 but we've also now included ways for you to better cheat your way to faster Meso, EXP, etc on top of a new type of mission that you can take on every single 24 hours for rewards to better fine tune your experience.

QOL is very important to us and we will continue to change, fine tune, and of course upgrade King's Fall to be the perfect game out there. That is why we made our own engine because at the end of the day, it's ours to map out; something no other engine allows us to do.

I have no plans to ditch this game nor does Baka. Hiring our latest artist has really invigorated us and we'll continue to be like that. Expect many things in 2021 so we hope we can grow even more!

• Love
Reactions: KrewellaHardy3111

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

A look at a new map and how the 24 Hour Quest works and its rewards

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
no, each map have a defined area, and u control the movement using the arrow keys or the mouse.
with the mouse u click on objects to interact.
there many maps that u reach from portals or using the world map.
theres mini-games, called jump-quest where u are actually controlling a chibi. and there will be other mini-games where u will do different tasks controlling a chibi. but the main-game is a clicker and rpg. so u click on stuff. of course this integrated with a visual novel, since its heavy story based as well.

Reactions: H2R

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
thanks i downloaded the game but i thought it was bug when i didnt see my Mc lol thanks for clearing that up for me

jackjeok

Dec 10, 2020
HOW CAN I clear "orchid the master part9" it's just grey color
/Is recollection disposable? can i see orca again?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
HOW CAN I clear "orchid the master part9" it's just grey color
/Is recollection disposable? can i see orca again?
That's just a bug with the Quest Tracker. All your progress will continue no matter what the Quest Tracker says. Most of those bugs should be cleared by the next release.

All the Recollection scenes are unlocked through the completion of Story Arcs but if one hasn't unlocked let me know. I don't know who Orca is, do you mean Orchid?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Latest Blog Post from us:

-Update is about 65% done with the release date looking to be late January
-Act 2 is almost finished and I added a screenshot as a sneak peek of what's to come in the climax of the Ellinia Storyline
-We're adding a Cheat NPC that will handle pretty much everything Cheat related.
-This Cheat NPC will allow you to skip over to new content faster instead of having to start the game from scratch
-More images on this NPC as well as how the new Cheat System will work will come in a Blog Post in 2021.

This Blog Post will be the last of 2020. They will return January 3rd, 2021. Enjoy!

Reactions: baka

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

Release Date for Ellinia Part 2 is January 15th! On top of this we were able to add a 5th sex scene last minute thanks to our artist. Expect the changelog for the update next week!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
today we release 0.2.5 beta to our vip/testers. they will have 1 week to try the new features, missions, quests new areas etc.
hopefully most and preferable all bugs are fixed (if any) and we can release the next update for our patrons bug free.
even if this is a ellinia update, it doesnt mean its just that, an entire area is open for a special side-quest with nice rewards.
Im thinking of having special areas again, this to speed up the progress and to allow you to explore the world faster, instead of just following the main-story.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
theres yet again another save update. included in the package is savefix that will convert your save.dat to save.sav
the reason is that I use another method of loading and saving the save and also to allow "bonuses".

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes