tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Delete the save.sav file and then boot the game. See if the issue persists. It's best to start the game from scratch if you're new.
Yeah no matter what I do the new save just crashes the game, and I find the gameplay super frustrating, so I'm just going to give up on this.

darkgryffon

Feb 27, 2018
im legit suprised this is still going, and hasn't had a dmca filed against them yet due to how many files and sprites they are out right stealing from maplestory....

pataponjak3

Jun 2, 2017
Can someone make a guide to the darkness weapons? Just to make my search easier, I'm currently looking the second weapon, the one that's on top of the houses?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
im legit suprised this is still going, and hasn't had a dmca filed against them yet due to how many files and sprites they are out right stealing from maplestory....
They're too busy running current MapleStory into the ground and canceling Maple Story 2. We'll be alright for awhile longer.

Can someone make a guide to the darkness weapons? Just to make my search easier, I'm currently looking the second weapon, the one that's on top of the houses?
That weapon is found in the story. Keep following The Asuna and Leonore storyline and you'll find it.

pataponjak3

Jun 2, 2017
They're too busy running current MapleStory into the ground and canceling Maple Story 2. We'll be alright for awhile longer.

That weapon is found in the story. Keep following The Asuna and Leonore storyline and you'll find it.
Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
any king have a save for v0.2.5a :love: :love:
We added a way to skip chapters so if you just want to see new content you can go that way. If you just want sex scenes, you're not going to be getting immediate help.

I lived to see an H-Game parodying Maplestory on F95. Yup.
Hopefully a dexless build character has less chance of getting an STD amirite
Dex characters EXCLUSIVELY get STD's.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
what are the darkness weapons available?? Rn I only have the novice cane and cannon
You'll get a bunch soon. Keep playing through Asuna's and Leonore's questlines and you'll find another Cane. Before you head to Ellinia you can take a Cane Mastery Test which will reward you with another Cannon. Soon as you have that head back to The Domain where the ship is and you can undertake a Domain Trial and get an even better Cane.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
If anyone is having issues with the latest update, try this download. It's an experimental build so if your current playthrough is bug free, ignore this.

Norbz

Jun 1, 2018
Having an issue with the latest update, indeed. Tried your 0.2.5b download just to see if that fixed it, but still no go.

Missing the "Dungeon" files in the map directory, and the game crashes when trying to load them. Occurs when following Kirito and the Scientist down the tree.
1612148166363.png
1612148470842.png

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
what are the darkness weapons available?? Rn I only have the novice cane and cannon
From what I've played so far, only 3 canes are available:
Lv10 Novice: Unlocks before Victoria Island; obtained from that house.
Lv20 Noble: Leonore and Asuna quest line; beach hunting ground or whatever
Lv30 Rouge: Not sure if it was intended, but I was able to get it after obtaining the Professor Glasses; go to the right side, after exiting tent, then interact with the Sigil.
-- Note: You can obtain multiple if you can break orbs after 99/100 fast enough. Max I got was 3.
Edit: You probably need the Noble stick to get Rouge, and I had one equipped due to swapping gears, thus able to get it at start.
Note: There are 2 other canes you can obtain, but they drop from monsters not yet in the game.

Ps. You may want to save scum; aka move the save to another folder, then replace the save (on the main folder) if the darkness stat is low.

Not sure about cannons, because I didn't like them, but there's a library you can see a list from. -- Probably because I'm not speced for it, but still. You can equip a shield with the cane, thus an extra equipment. Add on that the cannon and cane doesn't get a lot of scrolls, and the cane is just better. Then there is the attack speed, along with stats.
Edit: Just checked the list, and the highest obtainable cannon is level 50.... Though, are the stats correct? Weapon Attack doesn't seem to increase from the 10~20, thus the only increase is Defense, which, imo is not needed for a weapon.

Btw, I played the last version, and in this one, some of the equipment rewards aren't obtainable anymore; was that intended, as like some sort of reward?
The items I noticed are: Almighty Ring, Warm Muffler, and Blue Cookie Belt.
Ps. Now I'm wondering if I missed any other items, from earlier versions.

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
From what I've played so far, only 3 canes are available:
Lv10 Novice: Unlocks before Victoria Island; obtained from that house.
Lv20 Noble: Leonore and Asuna quest line; beach hunting ground or whatever
Lv30 Rouge: Not sure if it was intended, but I was able to get it after obtaining the Professor Glasses; go to the right side, after exiting tent, then interact with the Sigil.
-- Note: You can obtain multiple if you can break orbs after 99/100 fast enough. Max I got was 3.
Edit: You probably need the Noble stick to get Rouge, and I had one equipped due to swapping gears, thus able to get it at start.
Note: There are 2 other canes you can obtain, but they drop from monsters not yet in the game.

Ps. You may want to save scum; aka move the save to another folder, then replace the save (on the main folder) if the darkness stat is low.

Not sure about cannons, because I didn't like them, but there's a library you can see a list from. -- Probably because I'm not speced for it, but still. You can equip a shield with the cane, thus an extra equipment. Add on that the cannon and cane doesn't get a lot of scrolls, and the cane is just better. Then there is the attack speed, along with stats.
Edit: Just checked the list, and the highest obtainable cannon is level 50.... Though, are the stats correct? Weapon Attack doesn't seem to increase from the 10~20, thus the only increase is Defense, which, imo is not needed for a weapon.

Btw, I played the last version, and in this one, some of the equipment rewards aren't obtainable anymore; was that intended, as like some sort of reward?
The items I noticed are: Almighty Ring, Warm Muffler, and Blue Cookie Belt.
Ps. Now I'm wondering if I missed any other items, from earlier versions.
We rebalanced the game a bit. Those 3 Rewards were too good this early. Instead we gave players something a bit more appropriate for Heneyes. Those 3 rewards will end up coming soonish so no worries there.

Reactions: Yamemai

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Quick update from us

Public release had some snags but it was not our intention and baka (The Coder) being sick didn't help. Soon as he recovers we hope to release the final Ellinia Part 2 update.

We also will be releasing a small update in February while we're also waiting for art so we can begin the Ellinia Part 3 update. We'll be posting a Blog Update this Sunday that will clear up our plans a bit.

Reactions: Ryuuto Kyonyuu
3.40 star(s) 27 Votes