kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
lol now im stumped on the"secret bow" i found the others just not that one xD after the box needing a gem i figured it would be wisdom forest but ive had no luck or the forests before need a tip to narrow it down xD

on a side note whats best to kill for exp between 45-51

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
lol now im stumped on the"secret bow" i found the others just not that one xD after the box needing a gem i figured it would be wisdom forest but ive had no luck or the forests before need a tip to narrow it down xD

on a side note whats best to kill for exp between 45-51
Tinkerer Boxes are very well hidden but the rewards are very worth it. All I can say is around Utah Farm and the Forest before Ellinia lol

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Tinkerer Boxes are very well hidden but the rewards are very worth it. All I can say is around Utah Farm and the Forest before Ellinia lol
ugh only reson i missed the first one i asked about was because i diddnt go to the black sheep farm yet, this "secret bow" is lost to me ive gone all over the cave areas in the forrest and tried to scan all areas of the foot paths for almost 2 hours when i gave up and asked i literally have everything else but that one done for tinker quest currently lol i know it was past utas farm because i searched his farm to death before with the first one i was stuck with lol on a side note even with x10 exp and doing every quest so far and mushroom castle twice im still below 50 lol so thats why i asked about exp farming since im getting behind with lvl vs quest for the first time with mastery quests already done and just killed the "void beast" but has to use normal since my magic acc is shite for some bosses like that xD

Edit: on an amusing side note thanks to gatcha and items i cant use ive made 3m mesos so i have no issues with healing items so i can just spam heal forever even if im weak atm first time playing this and noticed how crappy the items you can use other then your canes, cannons are kinda trash unless your useing a full str build ive gone str int but lacking the luck to give my spells accuracy since staff mastery is supposed to help with that been wanting to lvl but its really slow with mobs being either too easy low exp or too long to be worth using with the limited aoe and acc of the other skill

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
By the "Secret Bow" do you mean The Jade Bow from Athena?
nope found that easily i mean tinker quest with only hint being "secret bow" and being past henesys which is every map past utas farm from what past quests have been like when they said that part 4 of tinker quest i think i have 5 and 6 already lol and 1-3 only missing the 4th with its vague hint and such i know they are hard to find but geeze, this one is worse then the henesys one only because i had no reason to go to black sheep before that

Edit: i also question the "great rewards" part since its always been mesos and healing items i have no need for because of the whole gacha selling part since i can only use beginner items

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
nope found that easily i mean tinker quest with only hint being "secret bow" and being past henesys which is every map past utas farm from what past quests have been like when they said that part 4 of tinker quest i think i have 5 and 6 already lol and 1-3 only missing the 4th with its vague hint and such i know they are hard to find but geeze, this one is worse then the henesys one only because i had no reason to go to black sheep before that

Edit: i also question the "great rewards" part since its always been mesos and healing items i have no need for because of the whole gacha selling part since i can only use beginner items
Ah. That's a typo. It should mean Secret "Box". And for that one I would try within Utah's Farm Land. See if you find it then.

And The Rewards seem a little "meager" right now but you'll see what I mean in later updates.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Ah. That's a typo. It should mean Secret "Box". And for that one I would try within Utah's Farm Land. See if you find it then.

And The Rewards seem a little "meager" right now but you'll see what I mean in later updates.
ffs as you said, utas farm, less then a min rechecking it i found it in an area i thought i looked *face palm* this gets annoying when you searched a map and then find it with just a little certainty

and ill agree meager right now considering one gacha weapon could be sold for 150k-400k making the low 10k reward nothing in the end

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
out of curiosity the 24h quest is mentioned to run off our personal pc clock does this mean i can just turn my time settings ahead a day and make it start again, or is that just going to cause bugs lol because ive played a few games where setting the clock ahead works like that also seen some that track the day and moving it ahead screws up the settings causing the same amount of time to pass till it works again

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
out of curiosity the 24h quest is mentioned to run off our personal pc clock does this mean i can just turn my time settings ahead a day and make it start again, or is that just going to cause bugs lol because ive played a few games where setting the clock ahead works like that also seen some that track the day and moving it ahead screws up the settings causing the same amount of time to pass till it works again
I'm pretty sure you can in all honesty.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
I'm pretty sure you can in all honesty.
good to know, cheat engine can cause issues so i haven't wanted to try it, and didn't want to screw anything up by moving time ahead a day without making sure first lol. as of right now i played almost 24 hours straight lol you have so many typos its almost amusing but regardless the writing is top notch if you ignore all of those, tho with the hundreds of typos id give writing 9/10 with 1 point off because i have to constantly rewrite it in my head lol, sexual content is mostly text as well but done well, art for what is there is pretty great all things considered but i wish there were some scene stills just one image for some of the story scenes that would of made them much better,such as an image for our adorable witch girl moving the cum into bottles with an evil but cute grin lol, to go with writing but i understand how your all doing things, less art more actual content quest/writing wise, what you all have planned is massive so i can understand slacking somewhat( i just hope later in the future you revisit some scenes for some more art possibly), the writing is pretty good though cant say im "getting off" with it but im more desensitized then most xD but character development is great and story progression is going at a decent enough pace so i cant complain there so keep up the good work im going to keep my eyes on this little gem i had passed by so many other times before this

• Red Heart

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
good to know, cheat engine can cause issues so i haven't wanted to try it, and didn't want to screw anything up by moving time ahead a day without making sure first lol. as of right now i played almost 24 hours straight lol you have so many typos its almost amusing but regardless the writing is top notch if you ignore all of those, tho with the hundreds of typos id give writing 9/10 with 1 point off because i have to constantly rewrite it in my head lol, sexual content is mostly text as well but done well, art for what is there is pretty great all things considered but i wish there were some scene stills just one image for some of the story scenes that would of made them much better,such as an image for our adorable witch girl moving the cum into bottles with an evil but cute grin lol, to go with writing but i understand how your all doing things, less art more actual content quest/writing wise, what you all have planned is massive so i can understand slacking somewhat( i just hope later in the future you revisit some scenes for some more art possibly), the writing is pretty good though cant say im "getting off" with it but im more desensitized then most xD but character development is great and story progression is going at a decent enough pace so i cant complain there so keep up the good work im going to keep my eyes on this little gem i had passed by so many other times before this
Thank you so much for kind words! Me being the head writer it makes me feel good knowing I'm on the right track writing wise. Typo's are a pain for me since I am ADHD. Kind of hard to spot them unless it's pointed out to me but I'm always on the search for more and correcting them.

In terms of sexiness and such we're finally getting back on track with it. Next main update is going to be adding content to older NPC's like Admin. 4-5 Scenes total. We do plan on adding Cutscenes and actual scenes representing what's going on in the writing but it might take a bit. Still in the last 6 months the game has gotten what it needs art wise. We can't wait to show you all what happens when we find further support on Patreon

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Thank you so much for kind words! Me being the head writer it makes me feel good knowing I'm on the right track writing wise. Typo's are a pain for me since I am ADHD. Kind of hard to spot them unless it's pointed out to me but I'm always on the search for more and correcting them.

In terms of sexiness and such we're finally getting back on track with it. Next main update is going to be adding content to older NPC's like Admin. 4-5 Scenes total. We do plan on adding Cutscenes and actual scenes representing what's going on in the writing but it might take a bit. Still in the last 6 months the game has gotten what it needs art wise. We can't wait to show you all what happens when we find further support on Patreon
honestly i approve of good writing and character development over mass sexual content id rather more romance then lust lol and why ill never go down corruption paths unless i absolutely have too xD, as for content id add more positions before outright sex even a normal BJ is getting repetitive toss in a 69 scene or maybe a 3sum oral scene since some "girls" are bisexual lol im assuming there will probably be something with mc asuna and leo so that's my nomination lol then have leo do something while cum drunk rofl would be a great "wtf did i just do moment" after, but at any rate its been fun and i still have more to go through it seems currently, im just done with the side quests atm mostly, and besides lunas "MY GUY" and "im so smart/clever" comments being used so often making her seem more dense then the writing shows, i love everyone's character, they feel different. though luna is one of my favorites and annoyed me at the same time because how often those were used xD but i meant it when i said writing is top notch and i enjoy how different you made each character even if they fall into basic "cliché's" no one said you have to reinvent the wheel as long as you give it a kick ass style ;P lol

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
honestly i approve of good writing and character development over mass sexual content id rather more romance then lust lol and why ill never go down corruption paths unless i absolutely have too xD, as for content id add more positions before outright sex even a normal BJ is getting repetitive toss in a 69 scene or maybe a 3sum oral scene since some "girls" are bisexual lol im assuming there will probably be something with mc asuna and leo so that's my nomination lol then have leo do something while cum drunk rofl would be a great "wtf did i just do moment" after, but at any rate its been fun and i still have more to go through it seems currently, im just done with the side quests atm mostly, and besides lunas "MY GUY" and "im so smart/clever" comments being used so often making her seem more dense then the writing shows, i love everyone's character, they feel different. though luna is one of my favorites and annoyed me at the same time because how often those were used xD but i meant it when i said writing is top notch and i enjoy how different you made each character even if they fall into basic "cliché's" no one said you have to reinvent the wheel as long as you give it a kick ass style ;P lol
I'll keep that in mind! Also if you have any feedback for us or ideas for quests, gameplay mechanics, etc; let us know! The 24 Hour Quest was actually an idea one of our community members had so if you have any ideas like it, we're more than happy to listen and possibly add it to the game.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
HaseoOfDeath

hmmmm only gripe is even with x10 exp on i only made it to 48 before finishing everything but the golem mission since its 55, its doable for them all but bosses like the scientist are a pain with low spell acc and requires a lot more luck then i was using since i fallowed the build guide with the game till i got farther up and started chucking some into it, yeti is probably the most annoying part of the mushroom kingdom with their heals and constant power use and needing all 3 horns lol more often then not i found myself fighting the same 2 when i was farming and had to re-enter the room to get the grey to spawn some times lol and no card luck with all 3 but got the rest xD the boss is easier then the yetis as well which i found amusing when it took 3x longer to get into the room then it was to kill it

as for gameplay ideas id add in a scroll gacha with no equips if you can since those are all meso trash kinda or at least some ones you can use lol and hp potions in those are kinda trash items

as for quests its hard to say since most of my ideas are probably going to get in eventually anyways haha

for some ideas id say some more mr.bear torture "face your fears" where he has to train with the bear along side him while hes always freaking out as it towers behind him and being over protective, causing him to spaz out because she orders it to keep him safe

maybe some sexy yoga with athena to get her into another hobby lol

maybe millie finding out she has a monster phobia like mai but they love her to death and cuddle her into fright like hero+bear
and sends hero off to get rid of them or another face your fear with her having to boss a mob of them around while freaking out xD

ooh make one of the heros "KEY's" a sexy woman cane that flirts with him causing him to be wierded out by the flirting cane

i dont know haha every idea i can think of that isnt just "sex scenes" are all comedy related sort of and im sure you have most of those spaced out for plot purposes

lol maybe one of the girls playing with produce heh, or baking pastries with lewd ideas seeing as he supposedly tastes like candy/vanilla and smells of mint, perhaps a sensory deprivation scene with a woman blind folded and ear muffed waiting with anticipation of his every move lol would be fun on leo since he/she would internally hate and love it

honestly there's a ton of characters and lots of ideas for plenty of them based on personality's you created for each of them. but ill stop at this since its getting long as is :p

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Thanks for the feedback and ideas! You would be surprised how many of your ideas are actually going to be added. This year lol.

• Haha
Reactions: kajidiablo
3.40 star(s) 27 Votes