HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
It's really no problem. It takes less than a minute to download a save and correct an issue so it's super quick. Here you go! Let me know if you run into anything else!

Reactions: Shoradin

gg4mida

Feb 9, 2018
Quest the calm after battle part9
It says go watch over Asuna's training for Millie
I click millie head back then Asuna and Millie are both gone
Millie is in the building as NPC
But Asuna is missing
What should I do now?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Quest the calm after battle part9
It says go watch over Asuna's training for Millie
I click millie head back then Asuna and Millie are both gone
Millie is in the building as NPC
But Asuna is missing
What should I do now?
If it's the one I'm thinking about, head to your own home in Mushroom Town. Click on the bed and there should be a quest there.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
But there is no quest
Only Time forbed [dream] and Time for bed [events]
Send me your save and I'll see what you're missing. I haven't gotten any reports of bugs with that quest so it might just be something out of place either in the Quest Tracker Info or the mission itself

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
You were on the right path. Game is telling you to go to The Domain. Raul has a quest for you there.

Also if you ever forget what a quest asked of you, click the little pencil in the top right corner. That's the Log where you can view every previous quest you did (Last 10).

Bellyme

Sep 15, 2019
Dear Dev or any kind people reading this, please kindly help the 3rd Tinkerer's box as I have stuck at this stage for 5 hours.
Have the same problem, been looking for it for 4 hours.
And those fooking sheeps are idiotic as hell. It says recommended level 20 (Mrs Ming Ming quest 2). I'm level 32 and get insta killed. Starting to want to rage quit.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Have the same problem, been looking for it for 4 hours.
And those fooking sheeps are idiotic as hell. It says recommended level 20 (Mrs Ming Ming quest 2). I'm level 32 and get insta killed. Starting to want to rage quit.
I would claim that Tinkerer Box when you've completed The Henesys Storyline since you will be leveled up and have a few new pieces of gear.

In terms of the Box location, it's inside the Sheep Ranch. Try checking the edges of the screen per say.

Reactions: Bellyme

Vlk

Mar 13, 2018
Hi I have the same problem with the students and The Mage guild part 8 isn´t showing that it is finished. Could you please help. Thaks in advance.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Blog Post is out

-Ellinia Part 3 is moving along smoothly. The Epilogue was completed this week and now work on the NPC questlines has begun.
-The Epilogue will have a few Bonus Scenes. We teased one for Asuna that continues where her last one left off
-Lily will be getting her Lovers and ???? Routes as part of the Epilogue as well
-Art Schedule is up. SD's will be shared starting February 28th. Character portraits are also on the way for a few NPC's!

Vlk

Mar 13, 2018
Hello again. Sorry to bother you. I can´t start the The Part of The Dark Knight quest because I sold my Noble Stick. Is there a way to get it back or a moster drops it.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes