kuroshirou

Oct 30, 2017
Just wonder did you ever add a quest to get back professor glasses? Not sure if it was addresses but whenever I try to use them from the Etc. menu if I did not reach the actual use artifact column they disappear.

Not sure if you added a method of getting them again later just on Athena quest right now where I have to go to Raul. Though this might be character dependent since I tried to make other character and have them skip through to see if it replicated the results but it didn't they disappeared into 'Use' on those.

Last edited:
Reactions: kajidiablo

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Just wonder did you ever add a quest to get back professor glasses? Not sure if it was addresses but whenever I try to use them from the Etc. menu if I did not reach the actual use artifact column they disappear.

Not sure if you added a method of getting them again later just on Athena quest right now where I have to go to Raul. Though this might be character dependent since I tried to make other character and have them skip through to see if it replicated the results but it didn't they disappeared into 'Use' on those.
For whatever reason the Save Tool removed Glasses after one use. Send me your save file and I can add them back in.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

TLDR
1. Smaller Mission Update coming in the next 1-2 Weeks that will help players get added EXP, Items, etc.

2. Ellinia Part 3 is going to add hundreds of quests to a majority of the NPC's of Ellinia, Elluel, and The Academy. This will include dozens of Lovers, Corruption, and ???? Routes.

3. The Ellinia Epilogue will continue the Storyline that leads into Perion and will include a Lovers and ???? Route for Lily.

4. Ellinia Part 3 will release sometime in late March or Early April

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
For whatever reason the Save Tool removed Glasses after one use. Send me your save file and I can add them back in.
I had the glasses problem too, still do. I'm not willing to send my file over. What I'd like to see is a way to add them back in via in-game means or perhaps changing it from an item to a button. Otherwise, the game has been fairly bug free in my experience and enjoyable. Looking forward to the future updates.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the domain items (glasses/teddy) has a bug (I fixed it) where it will place the domain item in the etc-slot instead of use-slot when u drag&drop the domain item into the "use artifact". this is because domain-items where in etc before and I changed them into use-items because a user wanted the ability to place the domain item into the "quick-slot". that way I changed the domain item into use but one function was not updated, so it make the domain item be placed into etc after used. this will be fixed with the next build. (u can avoid this issue by placing the domain item into quick-slot and use the quick-slot to use it)

Reactions: Yamemai and Gabaw

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I had the glasses problem too, still do. I'm not willing to send my file over. What I'd like to see is a way to add them back in via in-game means or perhaps changing it from an item to a button. Otherwise, the game has been fairly bug free in my experience and enjoyable. Looking forward to the future updates.
Basically look in the "USE" tab of your inventory instead of the "ETC" as the domain glasses are now usable in the quick slots. I like to put my glasses in slot 0 and my teddy bear into slot 9 for quick domain transportation.

• Sad
Reactions: Gabaw

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
We're about to release a new Update that should address the Glasses issues on top of adding more mission to Henesys for EXP gain. Should be ready by this weekend but we'll see how that goes since there's a few other small things I need to address.

Scarlight

Oct 2, 2017
Dear Dev or any kind people reading this, please kindly help the 3rd Tinkerer's box as I have stuck at this stage for 5 hours. The previous discussion between Dec and a person who asked same question was answered that the box is "around Sheep's Farm".

However, i only found the "Sheep Ranch". Is it the same location. Secondly, the Sheep Ranch has tons of Black Sheep which headbutts me to death all the time. Even if I used up all my pacification and clicked around like a maniac, still can't find the god damn box.

Anyone? Any clue? Please help...

Reactions: Bellyme

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Dear Dev or any kind people reading this, please kindly help the 3rd Tinkerer's box as I have stuck at this stage for 5 hours. The previous discussion between Dec and a person who asked same question was answered that the box is "around Sheep's Farm".

However, i only found the "Sheep Ranch". Is it the same location. Secondly, the Sheep Ranch has tons of Black Sheep which headbutts me to death all the time. Even if I used up all my pacification and clicked around like a maniac, still can't find the god damn box.

The black sheep use magic attacks, so you need elemental defense/res. And the timer lowers if you're stronger, not sure how/what lowers it. -- You need to wait out the timer before you can find the spot; as for the hint, look for squares.
Edit: A good Elemental Def equip is Pepe's Helmet (has 20~40); another way is to farm blue snails, and use their cape scrolls with unlimited, or on a throwaway cape.

Ps. Not sure, but think they stop auto-attacking you after a certain level. Don't see the attack animation/damage when I booted the game up.

Edit: Btw, personally, would rather want scrolls, then potions. They are easy enough to get, and I stopped needing them after awhile.

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

It is indeed in the Sheep Ranch. You can always come back to it later after a few level ups. Yamemai is correct as being higher level than the mob you face will cause them to be docile.

The black sheep use magic attacks, so you need elemental defense/res. And the timer lowers if you're stronger, not sure how/what lowers it. -- You need to wait out the timer before you can find the spot; as for the hint, look for squares.

Ps. Not sure, but think they stop auto-attacking you after a certain level. Don't see the attack animation/damage when I booted the game up.

Edit: Btw, personally, would rather want scrolls, then potions. They are easy enough to get, and I stopped needing them after awhile.
Scrolls will be added in the next major update. We're finally adding sexual content to older NPC's (Mai Twins, Jane, Admin, and Lucy). You'll see rewards for all of those quests including Scrolls.

Reactions: Yamemai

Shoradin

Nov 2, 2017
Anyone know where Utah is, after killing the thieving foxes. Can't seem to find him, and I need that to continue forward.
I'm also having this problem. He was outside by a portal on the farm when he asked me to kill the foxes, and then he faded away to somewhere else. Now I've got 100 dead foxes and no idea what to do next.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I'm also having this problem. He was outside by a portal on the farm when he asked me to kill the foxes, and then he faded away to somewhere else. Now I've got 100 dead foxes and no idea what to do next.
Edit your comment, and add your save; or make a new one, to ping the dev. -- Not really needed, because they're active here. There's also the discord.

One of the dev'll see it and help ya, because, IIRC he's suppose to stay there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shoradin

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Here you go. It's an instance of an older bug that tends to stick around in between older saves. Newer ones are good though.

Reactions: Shoradin

shortypo

Sep 22, 2018
im having problems with my save, everytime after i do the intoduce mina quest and went too the acadamy i can`t talk too the students to do the story im stuck.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
im having problems with my save, everytime after i do the intoduce mina quest and went too the acadamy i can`t talk too the students to do the story im stuck.
It's a small bug. Send me your save.sav and I can make the quest pop.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes