baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
visit our discord for better assistance.
what we need is your save.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
hm. it seems the issue is that it try to get information from a mission that doesnt exists.
its Asuna in Windflower Forest. not sure why it tries that?
maybe something with the cheat engine that made some changes into the mission-properties as well?

Vlk

Mar 13, 2018
Possible I had problems with a quest from Asuna. Every time i finished it kicked me back to the begining. I think it was to slay 50 monster or more. Used the cheat engine to finish it.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
hm. could be that. could be an old bug in the mission that u forced with the cheat engine and somehow added the wrong parameter.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Really best to just replay the game through
Well I have time i will play from scraps.
Yeah it is best to replay from scratch. There is a couple of new quests that will help with EXP. You should not really have to grind any or if you do very very little... if you make sure to kill 50 of each mob for the card drop as a target.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I don't understand the gameplay....so there's no character, you just scroll around, but there are still enemies wandering around? How you you avoid hitting them when you don't even know where you are?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I put both the save.dat and the save.sav there but when I try to open that save file the game just force closes, maybe it's not compatible.
No you only need one. Put the save.sav file and then run the Save tool in the same folder. When the tool is done you can open the game.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I don't understand the gameplay....so there's no character, you just scroll around, but there are still enemies wandering around? How you you avoid hitting them when you don't even know where you are?
It's a clicker. The Floating Hand is your MC. Everything from combat to talking with NPC's is done through with the Hand.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
It's a clicker. The Floating Hand is your MC. Everything from combat to talking with NPC's is done through with the Hand.
How old is your save?
I didn't have one yet to begin with. I was having trouble with the gameplay and just wanted to see what the content was like. Do I have to start a game and make a fresh save first and then overwrite it with the one you attached?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I didn't have one yet to begin with. I was having trouble with the gameplay and just wanted to see what the content was like. Do I have to start a game and make a fresh save first and then overwrite it with the one you attached?
Delete the save.sav file and then boot the game. See if the issue persists. It's best to start the game from scratch if you're new.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes