HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Pardon, what does a bit mean in terms of fighting the shadow knight?
I'm lvl 43 and I can't even hit him (misses every attack), and I think I got all the possible gear up to that point (it's a lvl 35 quest mind you)..
The fight is recommended at 35 to not die in 1 hit but if you cannot hit him, try getting another level or two. Void Fights work a little bit differently so you will need anything that can increase your Hit Chance.

Reactions: AnonBone

AnonBone

Jul 28, 2017
The fight is recommended at 35 to not die in 1 hit but if you cannot hit him, try getting another level or two. Void Fights work a little bit differently so you will need anything that can increase your Hit Chance.
Thank you for the heads up, I tried leveling a few more times but it didn't help, since the problem is with the inability to land any hits rather than dying to it.
I ended up improvising and experimenting with AP reset coupons from the store, and distributing the AP differently.
All in all the only sure way I found to overcome the shadow knight (a lvl 60 boss) was with allocating half of all AP to Dex to increase hit ratio, and the other half to STR to overcome its defense, while just slogging it with normal attacks (since Cane skills did absolutely no damage).

To be frank I think it might be indicative of a balancing issue for that particular boss fight at least (If not for additional void fights?) since the boss has 100 Avoidability with 100 Def in addition. I'm afraid using a standard vanilla dark knight build makes it unreasonably hard to down for a lvl 35 quest.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

hortz

Aug 18, 2017
I just killed Shadow Knight, now im stuck in "the void" with black screen and cant do anything. idk if its a bug, because i cant even use scrolls

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I just killed Shadow Knight, now im stuck in "the void" with black screen and cant do anything. idk if its a bug, because i cant even use scrolls
Yeah it's a bug but here's your save back with you teleported out.

• Love
Reactions: hortz

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
question, will there eventually be a way to save before diving into certain trouble zones? kinda rough always dying when I could just save before a particular battle . .

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
Well this bites, tried to load the game and now my anti just quarantined the .exe claiming it had a virus . . nertz! Going to download and run again, or try to anyway . .

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
try this.
it contains a few builds that I created with different settings. not the "best optimization", but u should not notice any difference in performance.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
question, will there eventually be a way to save before diving into certain trouble zones? kinda rough always dying when I could just save before a particular battle . .
The game saves as you leave an area so it's already doing this. Manual saves are a bit of an issue with the framework so we usually just set it to autosave

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
downloading the game once more, still trying to figure out why my anti flagged the game considering I've been playing without issues for a couple of weeks , oh well . . here I go again, thanks

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

Blog Post for Kerning City!

-Kerning City is broken into 4 Major Arcs
-Arc 1 will have the Hero's lovers and family fighting to spend moments with him. Expect shenanigans!
-Arc 1 will also update every single Route for Asuna, Maria, and Lily
-Choices you've made before will also start to blossom. Maria and Asuna's relationship for example will begin as they tell the Hero what they did.
-Other characters will also start to take notice of these choices. Leonore for example will become rather curious as to why Maria and Asuna are suddenly kissing...
-Expect Bonus Scenes to also be bountiful. We screenshotted one where Asuna demands for Lily to explain her relationship with the Hero. Trouble in paradise indeed...

hortz

Aug 18, 2017
HaseoOfDeath can you help me please? im stuck again, now after killing darkgoo for the second time. Also, I think my quest to change job may be bugged (or I simply dont know more what to do) because i cant choose any book when talking to Raul.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
HaseoOfDeath can you help me please? im stuck again, now after killing darkgoo for the second time. Also, I think my quest to change job may be bugged (or I simply dont know more what to do) because i cant choose any book when talking to Raul.
Here you are. the DarkGoo fight leaves you in the room because you need to kill him to proceed. Dying will also present the choice to stay or leave. To re-try the fight just head back to the beach area with Grendel.

And the Books are now open too. Let me know if there's anything else!

• Red Heart

Jamesdoe271

Nov 1, 2021
Can someone please provide me with a save where every quest is completed with the exception of lovers and corruption for all the NPCs?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u can use the badges to skip all content except for the lovers/corruption. u also have stamps to skip until u can pick love or corruption routes. and its cheap to buy from Fredrick and Ms. App.

Jamesdoe271

Nov 1, 2021
And how to start corruption routes of Asuna and Leonore? Also I am stuck at the 8th mission of Rains corruption quest

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
for faster reply/help join our discord, HaseoOfDeath is the one that can help you, as he is the story planner and writer, Im the coder and can only help with technical stuff. when he looks here Im sure he will reply.

bogdankl

Aug 18, 2018
where are you supposed to go after Henesys? the only quest available to me is time for bed and it says that the domain trip was exausting but I was not in the sigma domain yet and I also do not have the professors glasses, when am I supposed to get those and where do i go now? city past the forrest wont let me in, currently exploring the beach but theres nothing in nautilus from what I can see

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
where are you supposed to go after Henesys? the only quest available to me is time for bed and it says that the domain trip was exausting but I was not in the sigma domain yet and I also do not have the professors glasses, when am I supposed to get those and where do i go now? city past the forrest wont let me in, currently exploring the beach but theres nothing in nautilus from what I can see
Once you've completed Asuna's and Leonore's questline and Kirito wakes up, you have to talk with The Chief of Henesys. That starts the process of leading you into Ellinia.

If you don't have the glasses then you might need to find Leonore in the Weapon and Armor shop. But if you want, send me the save.sav file and I can see what happened.

bogdankl

Aug 18, 2018
Once you've completed Asuna's and Leonore's questline and Kirito wakes up, you have to talk with The Chief of Henesys. That starts the process of leading you into Ellinia.

If you don't have the glasses then you might need to find Leonore in the Weapon and Armor shop. But if you want, send me the save.sav file and I can see what happened.
managed to figure out what was happening, I had to do the bowman quest, trouble is the bowman quest did not appear in the in progress or available tab, I think I might have started the quest at step 2 and that was the reason why it wasn't showing

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

Blog Post is out!

-We added a Sort function to the Inventory Screen. You can now sort everything at the click of a button. Hopefully they helps make things nice a tidy
-Soul Skills will be added. These follow whatever Book Skill you got last update. So Book of the Pirate will unlock Soul of the Pirate for example
-Soul Skills change your Stats so they match those of another Job Class
-Pirate for example gives you more DEX and STR

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes