loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
Ahhh, almost here, too bad I still have to wait 7 more days, but am still patient . . eagerly awaiting the new version, been trying to work with the one i have, but am unable to save or start from where I leave off unless I leave the program running constantly

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
your wait is over, the patron release is live. get it in our discord channel.

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Ahhh, almost here, too bad I still have to wait 7 more days, but am still patient . . eagerly awaiting the new version, been trying to work with the one i have, but am unable to save or start from where I leave off unless I leave the program running constantly
If the issue persists we can for sure look into getting you a specific exe. We'll see when we release the next update to the public as it does fix a major flaw we had with the engine but didn't catch it until last release.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
The 95% isn't that the game is 95% NTR, but that 95% of the NTR content is avoidable.
Yup yup! So far the Hero can only lose 1 girl where as most of the other NTR is the Hero stealing women or willing to share to continue his Political gains and overall hold over his power.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Another release another save file fix. Is the mailbox supposed to be missing for me? Like the stamps option btw, should also include stamps to unlock content from the route you didn't pick. Make the prereq that you have to be on the corresponding quest chain of your chosen route first.

Cap

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, is there a gallery? I downloaded this, it came with a level 100 character but I can't find any replays or anything.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Another release another save file fix. Is the mailbox supposed to be missing for me? Like the stamps option btw, should also include stamps to unlock content from the route you didn't pick. Make the prereq that you have to be on the corresponding quest chain of your chosen route first.
On a related note, could we possibly get an option for drastically panning speeds in 'safe zones'? I get when enemies are around it's fine but it becomes a real slog in towns.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not a bad idea HabibHanson I will take that to our channel and discuss. HaseoOfDeath will take a look at your save when he is online.

YummyJuice my initial idea was to create a "bbb" version of maple, that means, before big bang and only use the original adventurers (the 5 jobs), but the writer did force me to create a new class "darkness-job", so thats custom.
mobs and items will follow the original game, apart from custom items created specifically for the darkness job.
I also have a mix of art from both old and new, so Im not really sticking with that plan. but I try to follow the bbb route as much possible.

I try to make it as accurate possible to the original game, but keep in mind, this is a "clicker-rpg-visual novel" mix together. so its a remake/mod and not a clone/private server of the game.

Reactions: YummyJuice

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I'll look at your issue but all in all Stamps are there to give you a shortcut to the Routes, not really meant to complete them.

is there a full save or a gallery?
If you use a Story Skip from Fredrick in Mushroomtown, you can skip through most of the game and fill up the Recollection Room (Gallery) mostly. You will still need to play through Character Routes to unlock the rest.

How faithful is this game to the original maple? Art styles brings back memories lol.
I myself never played Maple so this is my first time really seeing the NPC's and world. The maps, NPC's, and such are all there from the vanilla release but all the story's and character traits are my own spin on them.

Yeah, is there a gallery? I downloaded this, it came with a level 100 character but I can't find any replays or anything.
Yeah the gallery can be found on Maple Island. Simply head to Mushroom Town and find the Recollection Room. It'll show you all the NPC and the sex scenes they have.

Reactions: YummyJuice

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Just checked your save and it seems you've already received all the Letters you can and completed what's there. Not sure what else you were looking for?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
theres some inconsistency in one map in Ellinia, this because we replaced the monster, it will be fixed soon, meanwhile u can find those monsters elsewhere, as u have already encounter them in Henesys.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Where is the blacksmith for the Eyes of Librates quest.
Blacksmith is inside the Thieves Guild which can be entered from The Kerning Airport. Head left until you find the elevators and head down. That area has the blacksmith

What's the extent of the transformation in the game?
There's some teasing of turning Males into Females but it's not finished. The main use is a Gender Bender for one of the main characters, Leonore. She's a Male turned Female and slowly comes to terms that being Female isn't so bad. On the current update she can be made your Girlfriend or your Slut.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Hi. I plan on playing this game and I wanted to know regarding the tags: Is it possible to share a girl in this game ? or is the ntr content just "you lose your girl she won't touch you anymore"-_- ?

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
There's some teasing of turning Males into Females but it's not finished. The main use is a Gender Bender for one of the main characters, Leonore. She's a Male turned Female and slowly comes to terms that being Female isn't so bad. On the current update she can be made your Girlfriend or your Slut.
Ah, I thought some body part transformation stuff, thanks for the reply

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes