baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
how to clear the red portal??
you mean the jump quest?

u move around the chibi, using the up/down/right/left keys. u can also jump using the jump key. (check key-setting)
what u need to do is get up on the piles of hay and press "up key", this will teleport you to the next destination
if you do that in the wrong hay, it will teleport you back to start. u can repeat as many times u need.

here is a small cheat with the "correct" hay. use it if you get frustrated and want to just clear it!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Shdo

Shdo

Apr 29, 2017
you mean the jump quest?

u move around the chibi, using the up/down/right/left keys. u can also jump using the jump key. (check key-setting)
what u need to do is get up on the piles of hay and press "up key", this will teleport you to the next destination
if you do that in the wrong hay, it will teleport you back to start. u can repeat as many times u need.

here is a small cheat with the "correct" hay. use it if you get frustrated and want to just clear it!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks

Mr. Dom

Feb 24, 2019
u did download the latest update? 0.2.5.5D
that usually happens when theres inconsistency with the data files. could be different versions or something is broken.
looking at the preview, theres not any quest Level 1 with NPC Mai. so something is broken.
also, I dont read any quest name is the quest field. another indication is broken. all quests have a quest-name.

to be sure I downloaded the public version right now, but its working for me.

I would re-download and see. and extract in a new empty folder. and place your own save.sav after you done that.
Just found this game and it was my first time playing, so no other data files were used. I do have the latest game file 0.2.5.5D downloaded. Will DL it again and try it. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: baka

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I hope it works. if not, post again, we will try to figure it out why it happens for you.

Reactions: Mr. Dom

kaakan

Jun 6, 2017
Is the Tinkerer Box Part 8, unfinished?
I've found them all since they were available, but only Part 8 isn't available for me.
I see the pre-req is Tinkerer Box but I have all of them finished.

1640163468202.png

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is the Tinkerer Box Part 8, unfinished?
I've found them all since they were available, but only Part 8 isn't available for me.
I see the pre-req is Tinkerer Box but I have all of them finished.

View attachment 1557145
It may not have loaded correctly. Send me your Save.sav and I can see if it's being Hidden somehow and I can turn it back on.

Silphion

Aug 20, 2017
Kudos to a very well made game, and a good update!

Also, darn you for your tinkerer's box mysteries! I'm clicking on everything once again for days on end to find box #9... I will find it! Eventually.

But, for sanity check: Is #9 located in this area of the map?
1640291859697.png

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

shhsii

Apr 2, 2020
I know the game explicitly tells you that you can’t really change from corruption to lovers and vice versa but I want to change routes without making a new save file. Didn’t realize the corruption route would be like that, anyone know how?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u dont need a new save file, but a new character.
with the badges and stamps it should speed things up.
and remember u can share stuff in your stash between characters.
and everything in your recollection room is also shared between characters.

to "reset" your game, that means that all the choices u made so far will be resetted,
its almost the same as to start a new character and use the badges/stamps.
sure, if u feel like, "this char I have I want to swap" right now theres no option for that.
maybe in the future?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I know the game explicitly tells you that you can’t really change from corruption to lovers and vice versa but I want to change routes without making a new save file. Didn’t realize the corruption route would be like that, anyone know how?
If you haven't gotten to far in that particular Route, I can change it back to the other one. Extensive quests though I can't and it'll just bug out that NPC.

But on top of what baka said in terms of using a Skip and or Stamps to short cut yourself back to where you are, we also added a Board in the Recollection room that details what every Route does. You can use that as a cheat sheet so you don't make the same mistake later.

shhsii

Apr 2, 2020
If you haven't gotten to far in that particular Route, I can change it back to the other one. Extensive quests though I can't and it'll just bug out that NPC.

But on top of what baka said in terms of using a Skip and or Stamps to short cut yourself back to where you are, we also added a Board in the Recollection room that details what every Route does. You can use that as a cheat sheet so you don't make the same mistake later.
Unfortunately the route I bungled is progressed to the end of the currently available content, it’s Jane. Not sure if you’re able to reset me but if you are let me know, otherwise I’ll just work on the stamp thing.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Unfortunately the route I bungled is progressed to the end of the currently available content, it’s Jane. Not sure if you’re able to reset me but if you are let me know, otherwise I’ll just work on the stamp thing.
Jane might be easier than say Camila or Maya. Send me your save and I can see what I can do.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
if you delete your old save file, run the game once and then run .exe it will give you something called old maples coins which you can only get through it to buy stuff like this
1640358265419.png
So, you can just skip the grind
1640358302168.png 1640358317297.png

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So Jane's is super easy to switch over. Just start her Lovers Quest from her selection and that should auto play her lovers Route. I also gave you a 2nd Jane Letter so it doesn't bug out.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes