HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
(using translator)
Hello. I want to know if it is possible to manipulate the character models in the game? For example, is it possible to create a sex scene using only models without art or undress them at a high level of corruption?
In the later half of the game yes. Right now the Corruption for a majority of the characters is in the early phases. Once the Time Skip is introduced, you'll see a few more options in terms of how a character dresses.

_Auzu

Dec 25, 2018
In the later half of the game yes. Right now the Corruption for a majority of the characters is in the early phases. Once the Time Skip is introduced, you'll see a few more options in terms of how a character dresses.
It's great! And What about alternative sex scenes using character models? Is this realizable?

_Auzu

Dec 25, 2018
You'll see some also in the later half of the game. It won't be severe but you'll see tattoo's, nipple piercings, etc.
I look forward to new updates!
Now I have a few questions about the game...
1) Why are some completed quests not disappearing in the list of current quests? For the second version in a row I have a problem with the quest "A Taboo Most Forbidden". Some part of it simply does not appear completed, so this quest continues to be in the list of active quests.. The same problem with the story quests in the attached screenshots. Despite the fact that these quests have already been completed. I would also like that the quests of the love root are not displayed in this list if the root of corruption is selected.
2) Is it possible to simplify the sale and purchase of items? That is, do not drag items into certain slots in the trading menu, but simply place them there with a combination of the "shift" button and the left mouse button, for example.
3) Will I be able to transfer all my current progress to the next version?

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I look forward to new updates!
Now I have a few questions about the game...
1) Why are some completed quests not disappearing in the list of current quests? For the second version in a row I have a problem with the quest "A Taboo Most Forbidden". Some part of it simply does not appear completed, so this quest continues to be in the list of active quests.. The same problem with the story quests in the attached screenshots. Despite the fact that these quests have already been completed. I would also like that the quests of the love root are not displayed in this list if the root of corruption is selected.
2) Is it possible to simplify the sale and purchase of items? That is, do not drag items into certain slots in the trading menu, but simply place them there with a combination of the "shift" button and the left mouse button, for example.
3) Will I be able to transfer all my current progress to the next version?
1. The Quest Tracker is sensitive but we're always looking to fix up quests that are not clearing in the Tracker. Hopefully these are fixed in the next update.
2. I'll ask baka if we can do this.
3. Yup! We have no plans to destroy saves so you will be good to go on that front.

Incorrect icon display?
Yup! We'll have it looked at. Thank you!

Reactions: _Auzu

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
thx reaperxiii, it because we updated the monster-icon function, but forgot about the monsters in special maps.
2) u have the item-transfer key. use that.

Norbz

Jun 1, 2018
I've got a handful of seemingly broken quests and several missing items, so I'm feeling pretty stuck at this point. I've seen a few other people get help by explaining their issue and attaching their .sav, so I'm taking my shot. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I've got a handful of seemingly broken quests and several missing items, so I'm feeling pretty stuck at this point. I've seen a few other people get help by explaining their issue and attaching their .sav, so I'm taking my shot. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Hello! Here is your save file back with every single issue cleared.

1. All the letters and glasses are back in your inventory
2. Athena didn't have any Affection but it might be due to the save file having issues or because it's old (Easy fix). Athena will be found in Ellinia for you.
3. Once you complete Athena, Danika will auto load for you so those should be clear.
4. The Tinkerer Box is also now there as well (2nd to last area to the right of Perion in the dungeon like structure.)
5. Mina is also now ready for you at Home Base. Same issue with the Affection but it's fixed.
6. Your Maria Lovers and Corruption choice never loaded so head back to Mushroomtown and find her outside. Just choose her Route and that will continue on the main story.

Any other issues let us know and we're happy to help!

Reactions: Norbz

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is this game worth playing if you're only interested in the NTR content?
A lot of the NTR content is still ramping up in terms of having sex. There's a few NTR scenes where the MC is fucking a girl who is married or in a relationship through a door or face to face. Outside of that there's 1 NTR scene where the MC is losing the girl but doesn't know it yet.

If you wish to play ONLY for NTR content, I would wait a few more updates especially when all the NPC's get new content.

Norbz

Jun 1, 2018
Hey again. Now that I've had the time to play through the rest of my available quests and check each of the ones that I mentioned to you earlier, it turns out a few of them are still stuck in the same spot. Most of them were fixed and I was able to play through them, though, so thanks for that. Hoping you can help with these as well.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hey again. Now that I've had the time to play through the rest of my available quests and check each of the ones that I mentioned to you earlier, it turns out a few of them are still stuck in the same spot. Most of them were fixed and I was able to play through them, though, so thanks for that. Hoping you can help with these as well.

And it's all fixed now. Seems your save is very old so some of the Affection System issues carried into it but it's an easy fix. Let us know if you need anything else after this!

Reactions: Norbz

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
I think i have a problem with the topaz to get for Cami. I just can't get it on the seashell. It's not my first play so i know where is it, bt when i pass the mouse over the starfish on the seashell the cursor don't change, welp.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I think i have a problem with the topaz to get for Cami. I just can't get it on the seashell. It's not my first play so i know where is it, bt when i pass the mouse over the starfish on the seashell the cursor don't change, welp.
The issue was that you needed to speak with Tru to trigger the Topaz location. Just speak to him and you'll get what you need

lopastro

May 19, 2019
1641684698249.png

well, it has been a long (and maybe useles) work

but in the end I did IT!

It is possible to change the parameters of an item stored in the inventory creating whatever item you want :)

PS to the devs: what language did you use to program the engine?

Just because you know, it's really a good time when the "itemName" objet (or whtever) gets reallocated in another memory region every time i move the item(*hysterical laughter)... but at least the pointer is the first variable in the itemClass so yey, when it doesen't move it's ok. Still cant find the rarity/name_color variable oof (this is not meant to be a complaint... just some programmer frustration from the cheat side)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: kajidiablo

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
View attachment 1587122

well, it has been a long (and maybe useles) work

but in the end I did IT!

It is possible to change the parameters of an item stored in the inventory creating whatever item you want :)

PS to the devs: what language did you use to program the engine?

Just because you know, it's really a good time when the "itemName" objet (or whtever) gets reallocated in another memory region every time i move the item(*hysterical laughter)... but at least the pointer is the first variable in the itemClass so yey, when it doesen't move it's ok. Still cant find the rarity/name_color variable oof (this is not meant to be a complaint... just some programmer frustration from the cheat side)
lmao that's great. And these questions are best for baka who coded everything into the engine. I do have to say, thank you for making me laugh today. That weapon is top tier lol.

Reactions: lopastro
3.50 star(s) 30 Votes