baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
he is talking about the Maple.Gifts tool that gives u coins.
it was used last year and also for January this year. from February we are using a new method.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the maple.gift tool was a patron gift.
the coin shop is not needed to play the game, its extras.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Yeah this pops as trojan on AV, even if people here say it's false positive I can't just trust it. Too bad looked decent.
then why bother commenting, your like the idiots on manga who mention dropping it when no one cares about your opinion lol

TheMoonMan

Sep 10, 2017
Please Help!!! I'm stuck on a character quest for Lucy where she is asking me for a sunflower, I dont know if im missing something but I cant move or do anything, here is my save

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Please Help!!! I'm stuck on a character quest for Lucy where she is asking me for a sunflower, I dont know if im missing something but I cant move or do anything, here is my save
Are you using WASD or Arrow Keys? I just looked into your save and everything is working as it should

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Okay, this is just odd now. Somehow, when I tried opening v2.5.6c, my AV flagged the exe, or part of it, as dangerous; weird because v2.5.5d works fine; especially weird considering I even tried copying the exe to the new one, but it was also flagged as soon as it was in the folder.

Silphion

Aug 20, 2017
Some feedback: It may be a good idea to emphasize walking from place to place (maybe seperate "note to player" screen or highlight 'walk' with a different color) if you intend to have extra scenes in the map. Like with Leafa and the Iron Boar. That way players at least have warning that fast travel may cause them to miss out on those wonderful little touches your writing snuck in. <3

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Some feedback: It may be a good idea to emphasize walking from place to place (maybe seperate "note to player" screen or highlight 'walk' with a different color) if you intend to have extra scenes in the map. Like with Leafa and the Iron Boar. That way players at least have warning that fast travel may cause them to miss out on those wonderful little touches your writing snuck in. <3
I can do that. Thank you!

Reactions: Silphion

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
just read the last 10 or so posts, it should give u enough info about that.
only your own judgment here, since no matter what I say it could be lies. if u try any of the extra .exe I uploaded it should work with microsoft security essentials. (look in virustotal.com)

Reactions: Silphion and Ughwhy

Ocelotte6644

Aug 25, 2019
just read the last 10 or so posts, it should give u enough info about that.
only your own judgment here, since no matter what I say it could be lies. if u try any of the extra .exe I uploaded it should work with microsoft security essentials. (look in virustotal.com)
yeah I did a bit of research, thanks :D

Silphion

Aug 20, 2017
Also, given the Haseo's chosen alias, I'm half surprised that you haven't snuck in Atoli, Alkaid, Bordeaux, or the rest...

Though admittingly I'm a Pi fan myself. (And Gardenia!)

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
could be we don't have the chibi for it.
if theres no chibi its hard to add.
you could try to make it yourself, but its not easy to make it right.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes