HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
anyone have a full save of all corruption please
You can head to Mushroomtown and Buy the Perion Skip which will bring you to before the current story chapter. After that you can also head to The Recollection Room (Next to Fredrick) and buy Relationship Stamps for every character. This will bring you to the Corruption Content rapidly.

We have always given you the power to fast forward to content and it takes less than a minute to do.

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
I just made a new save to test if it's me, but every time I try to use the Story V/5 skip it crashes the game. I'm including my save just to see if it's a patch I missed somewhere or something else. (playing 2.5.6c)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I just made a new save to test if it's me, but every time I try to use the Story V/5 skip it crashes the game. I'm including my save just to see if it's a patch I missed somewhere or something else. (playing 2.5.6c)
We're looking into this as it's fixed on the current dev build but not for the last release. We'll see if we can hand yout he file that needed updating.

hugoboss

Aug 16, 2019
how do you leave the second time you went into domain? i got teleported back while doing maria's apple quest. I've spoke to all npc including raul, can't find where the exit is

Reactions: Smoltites

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
what about the domain item? do u have the professor's glasses? if so use it

Soulsliced

Sep 11, 2017
Has anyone gotten stuck at the first time you visit the domain before? I've talked to all the refugees, the doctor has gone, I've got no new items in my inv and there is no way out of the tent. Kinda lost for what I'm supposed to do at this point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
make sure to speak to all people, and try to leave the tent.
if its the 2nd visit, u need to talk to Raul and then head into the forests to talk with the ghost there.
also, check your inventory if u have the glasses. u can use that to teleport home.

Soulsliced

Sep 11, 2017
make sure to speak to all people, and try to leave the tent.
if its the 2nd visit, u need to talk to Raul and then head into the forests to talk with the ghost there.
also, check your inventory if u have the glasses. u can use that to teleport home.
Have spoken to everyone, only getting repeat dialogue at this point. If there is anything I can interact with in the background to leave the tent, then I'm not finding it atm. It's the first visit, where Raul is still referred to as "Refugee". Also no glasses in inv.

EDIT: I'm just dumb, thanks for trying to help. Screen didn't move at all the first time I got here, so only now realized that there's more to the screen. My bad!

VinnyB

Dec 6, 2017
It's been recommended to me before embarking with Hermes to have a "Soul Skill", however that part of the quest isn't marked as available and Raul is nowhere to be found, also part 8 of the tinkerer is also unavailable (thought part 9 is). Have I forgotten to do something?

(Savefile included if it helps)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
It's been recommended to me before embarking with Hermes to have a "Soul Skill", however that part of the quest isn't marked as available and Raul is nowhere to be found, also part 8 of the tinkerer is also unavailable (thought part 9 is). Have I forgotten to do something?

Not sure how you were able to do it but you sequence broke past The Perion Chapter into the Kerning City Chapter. I'll have to look close at it but I don't see how you were able to do it.

Basically both of your questions are answered by playing through the Perion Chapter and unlocking the variables there.

Reactions: VinnyB

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

Oh wait, The Tinkerer Box is bugged. Here is the fix for Part 8

Reactions: VinnyB

VinnyB

Dec 6, 2017
Not sure how you were able to do it but you sequence broke past The Perion Chapter into the Kerning City Chapter. I'll have to look close at it but I don't see how you were able to do it.

Basically both of your questions are answered by playing through the Perion Chapter and unlocking the variables there.
I'm not sure either, but I think I probably teleported away during one of the "Meanwhile in your home" episode and activated a NPC... I did manage to reach the end of content by finishing the Perion storyline before moving on, but now it Lania's quest that seem stuck... No matter, I kept a save from earlier version and will try to do it all again in order this time ;)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I'm not sure either, but I think I probably teleported away during one of the "Meanwhile in your home" episode and activated a NPC... I did manage to reach the end of content by finishing the Perion storyline before moving on, but now it Lania's quest that seem stuck... No matter, I kept a save from earlier version and will try to do it all again in order this time ;)
Just post your save again and I can manually add in variables or turn quests on again.

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
I seem trapped in some void after breaking the three memory crystals. Is this a bug or am I supposed to do something?
Oh, I click on the bottom of the screen

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Public is out!

Changelog for King's Fall 0.2.5.7 Kerning City Part 3

Overrides:
If you cannot start The Mastery Quests, Mina's and Asuna's Corruption Quests or Ellinia NPC's; Continue playing the game until you have to sneak into Ellinia. Once you've been in Ellinia 1 time, head back to Mushroom Town into the Recollection Room to find Ms Appropriation. Click on her to activate the Override that will allow you start The Mushroom Castle, Mastery Skill Questline, and all the Asuna and Mina Corruption based content.

New Content: Quests, Towns, Monsters, Bosses, etc.

-Added 1+ new NPC
-Added 1 Monster maps
-Added 3 new monsters
-Added 2 Boss Fights
-Added 21 new items to the game
-Added one canon Forbidden Card Events. Join the Discord to find out how to view them
-2-3 hours of new content

New Content: NPC's, Character Quests, Sex Scenes.

-Added 1 new NPC (????)
-Added 11+ Sex Events (14 total scenes)
-Added 3 character SD's (Angelo, The Witch, Lilian)
-Remade 9 character SD's (Kirito, Leafa, Lady Syl, The Spirit, Philius, Rain, Rowen the Fairy, Serabi the Fairy, Utah)
-Remade 9 Sex Events and Expanded 4 of them (Lucy Riding, Mai Twins Titfuck, Lucy Riding, Lily HJ/BJ, Orchid HJ/Ball suck, Dream What If Scene, 1 Forbidden Card Event, Rain Sex, Maya Corruption BJ) Check Recollection Room to revisit the changes
-Continued the following Corruption and or Lovers Routes.
1. Asuna
2. Ayan & Sophia
3. Anna
4. Orchid
5. Leonore
-Added Side Quest for Kirito in Kerning Part 3
-Added 2nd Tinkerer Box to Kerning City
-Added Anna's Lovers and Corruption questline

New Content: Gameplay

-Added one new Friends & Traitors Recruit
Check Amherst after the Perion Chapter
-Added The War Readiness System
By using Friends & Traitors, you will now grow out your War Readiness for Clashes. The more Good choices you make, the more you increase The War Readiness System. The more Bad choices, the less points you get. Certain choices will reward and take away vast amounts of War Readiness Points so be prepared to make choices before you move on.
-Added Scroll Shop to The Domain
Basic Level Scrolls can be purchased and invested into if you let a certain NPC join The Ardyn. See above for a hint on the location.
-Added Clashes
Clashes are largescale battles that have many outcomes. Victory or Defeat will rely on your current War Readiness. The higher the amount, the easier and or greater reward you get from The Clash
-Added War Readiness Meter and Clashes will tell you how many points are needed for the Victory and Defeat conditions

QOL fixes:

-Music will now fade out instead of ending and leading to dead air in between tracks
-Added Stash to the Hero's room at Home Base
-Made adjustments to Elite and Primal enemies based on feedback
-Removed 1000+ words from the Ellinia Chapter (Filler)
-Added 18 new tracks to the game. Refreshed 200+ quests with new music to better diversify the selection
-Added Corruption and Lovers Quest Tags for Recollection Room (Helps to see what scene is which)
-Added Lovers and Corruption Quest Types to Choices to better show what each choice is
-Added Monster Den Boss summoning mechanic. Killing base enemies will now summon the Boss where the monster type resides in
-Added Lovers and Corruption Icons to NPC above their heads. You can now keep track of how far down the Lovers and Corruption Route you are

Bug Fixes:

-Fixed crash when using Story Skip for Perion
-Fixed AP points being auto used when hitting certain thresholds
-Fixed the Water Cooler in The Nautilus not giving you any Water
-Touched up the Quest Tracker
-Fixed issue where you couldn't access the 24Hr quest of The Prime Minister
-Fixed Corruption points not being added to certain NPC's
-Fixed issue where Sid wouldn't give you your daily investment

• Red Heart
Reactions: Normdk and baka

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
That's why half the game is Lovers Route only. You can keep every single girl for yourself if you wish and never even have to TOUCH NTR unless it's what you want.
>wake up
>ntr around me still exists
>the potential to fuck more than one woman exists
>no marriage scene before sex
My heart still burns for pure love,
Sunday service cannot come quick enough.

• Haha
Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
we are not using that method anymore. u should avoid using the gift tool it can corrupt your save or make it incompatible with the current version.
it was a patron gift that we used for awhile. and it was leaked.

• Sad
Reactions: Lungsta
3.50 star(s) 30 Votes