MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
nah not that kind of gallery
i mean you know
just ask hey can i have sex again? and dialogue stuff is random different up to you but just not make it like first time sex

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
nah not that kind of gallery
i mean you know
just ask hey can i have sex again? and dialogue stuff is random different up to you but just not make it like first time sex
Ah yeah there's plenty of that. Certain Sex Scenes have Pt 2 versions that changes the dialogue completely all the while teasing what the next sex scene will be. Like a girl getting fucked in doggstyle wondering how anal will feel. Or a BJ that has the girl wondering if they're breasts are big enough for a titfuck. etc.

croPath

May 10, 2017
I'd rather get a brand new car from the lot, I'd be able to tell if it fits my needs just by looking and asking alone. But if you prefer to drive a 1999 camry with 300,000 miles on it, it's your call.
but can you be sure that its a new car, those things are easy to fake with current tech xD

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Oh yea
are there plan for sexual stats? hope if it does girls gonna become more slut or act differently but more importantly
a house for store them girls heh
not really that kind of store
just place for them to stay

Last edited:

zahenix

Sep 22, 2018
I'd rather get a brand new car from the lot, I'd be able to tell if it fits my needs just by looking and asking alone. But if you prefer to drive a 1999 camry with 300,000 miles on it, it's your call.
my point flew past your head faster than the speed of light, a pity honestly, but hey not everyone is perfect.

Reactions: Marcaid

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
my point flew past your head faster than the speed of light, a pity honestly, but hey not everyone is perfect.
buddy, don't you have a spectrum to be on? Talking about missing a point when he got uppity about a joke.

zahenix

Sep 22, 2018
buddy, don't you have a spectrum to be on? Talking about missing a point when he got uppity about a joke.
i ain't so sure about that one, i wasn't the one here who got so serious about it and i'm pretty sure i matched the same energy as you as in i returned the favour, like i said you missed my point entirely.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
i ain't so sure about that one, i wasn't the one here who got so serious about it and i'm pretty sure i matched the same energy as you as in i returned the favour, like i said you missed my point entirely.
you a fool and an idiot, and your points are circles.
my comment to like ration is 21:86
yours is 15:7
clearly, I am the better individual, go seethe elsewhere.

zahenix

Sep 22, 2018
you a fool and an idiot, and your points are circles.
my comment to like ration is 21:86
yours is 15:7
clearly, I am the better individual, go seethe elsewhere.
ah yes, the mentality of child a classic amongst humans it seems, it's not my fault that my point is too advanced for your feeble brain, such things are comprehensible for only the people who possess the average IQ, oh and the words "idiot" and "fool" represent the same meaning, the more you know.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Are you sure? I really don't like when multiple vendors flare up.
We're very sure. No user has ever reported viruses. The only one that consistently dings us is Windows Defender. The last time we got scored it was 53/56 with again, Windows Defender dinging us.

damn the last time i download this game was when the asuna arc wasn't even finished yet
This update added her Anal scene so it's very much further alone lol

cloud217

Sep 22, 2017
the sophia and anyan quests seem slightly bugged for me? On the lovers, power couple broke at talking to tru about the sapphire but the quest just skipped past it and could be finished.

on the corruption path, I can't click on the computer for interviews and that part of the quest isn't active.

(aside, took me so long to find the tinkerer's box and 10th war readiness.)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
the sophia and anyan quests seem slightly bugged for me? On the lovers, power couple broke at talking to tru about the sapphire but the quest just skipped past it and could be finished.

on the corruption path, I can't click on the computer for interviews and that part of the quest isn't active.

(aside, took me so long to find the tinkerer's box and 10th war readiness.)
Here you are. Also make sure to override your own UI story. I had to restart your quest progress to make sure the whole thing completes but it's not too much of a hassle.

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
Haven't seen a decent lewd game that has a playable SFW mode. Pretty interesting game engine, very cool gameworld. Now I just worry its going to be short.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Haven't seen a decent lewd game that has a playable SFW mode. Pretty interesting game engine, very cool gameworld. Now I just worry its going to be short.
Game has 5 Story Chapter so far and the following content:

-89 unique NPC and 500 Interactive Map Objects.
-168 unique CG with 2845 Variations.
-286 H-Scenes (2777 Total Scenes)
-289 Map Locations (Including Shops and Houses)
-109 Monsters to kill (9 Mid Bosses and 8 Major Bosses)
-1593 Items (989 Drops, 790 Shops/Gacha, 227 Missions)
-99 Music Tracks.
-159 Quests (Split into 1191 Quest Parts)

You're looking about 6-7 total hours of playtime right now and there's still more to come as we head into the final Chapter of Season 1; The Time Skip.

Lol310

Apr 1, 2021
I used maple.gift which i thought didnt work and played up till this point then i used it again before oppening the game,i got the coins but lost the abbility to attack enemies,how can i fix it?

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
Game has 5 Story Chapter so far and the following content:

-89 unique NPC and 500 Interactive Map Objects.
-168 unique CG with 2845 Variations.
-286 H-Scenes (2777 Total Scenes)
-289 Map Locations (Including Shops and Houses)
-109 Monsters to kill (9 Mid Bosses and 8 Major Bosses)
-1593 Items (989 Drops, 790 Shops/Gacha, 227 Missions)
-99 Music Tracks.
-159 Quests (Split into 1191 Quest Parts)

You're looking about 6-7 total hours of playtime right now and there's still more to come as we head into the final Chapter of Season 1; The Time Skip.
That is very good, :D So many times I expect that much and get a 2 and a half hour of game ;) I guess I looked at the lack of 'visual description' in the admin's hentai story visuals, and the disclaimer about the first sugar babies lack of completeness and saw a foreshadowing. it is very good, i gotta say i think this is very good. if only it were easy to find a couple additional artist of that caliber :D

And the enchantment scrolls are pretty damn cool, very nice way to customize gear. I just wish a failed attempt didnt take a slot, idk maybe later on down the line there is a scroll to remove failures. I gotta go play :)

One tiny complaint is the auto recasting abilities, speed in example, it would just recast infinitely as i'm stood still right, wish i could bind it to a hotbar slot or bind it to shift.

Again really good character art. kudos to Jelly iirc

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath
3.50 star(s) 30 Votes