Silphion

Aug 20, 2017
I'm loving the updates so far! In fact, I may want to play through it all again so I can provide you some proofreading for an even better experience! (You guys work hard enough as is)

For those of us "Paladins" on the Dark Knight/Lovers route, what's the roadmap for Cecily if you payed Her & Oz's debt in full [no maid]?

Also, from other players, what's some "tips before you play" as I start over to try out the canon route? [Might go corruption there, might not. Not a fan of NTR in general]

Silphion

Aug 20, 2017
I really hope this Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml on maple.exe is a false positive...
It is. They haven't submitted their executable for code review to the major AV companies yet, so it will remain a false flag until it's been given the once over. Bastard previously mentioned they plan to do so when they finish the story (1.0 and forward). This is because they're using their own in-house engine, so its executable signature doesn't exist anywhere else.

Silphion

Aug 20, 2017
I used maple.gift which i thought didnt work and played up till this point then i used it again before oppening the game,i got the coins but lost the abbility to attack enemies,how can i fix it?
May want to start over or get into the habit of backing up your save.sav files before modifying. Maple.gift was an old reward system that they no longer support since it got leaked out of Patreon.

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
It is. They haven't submitted their executable for code review to the major AV companies yet, so it will remain a false flag until it's been given the once over. Bastard previously mentioned they plan to do so when they finish the story (1.0 and forward). This is because they're using their own in-house engine, so its executable signature doesn't exist anywhere else.
Yeah I figured as much, I get false claims often on my visual studios projects folders, funnily enough.. not in the really bad ones ;) In house engine though is very cool. I mean needs more content other than walk back and forth, but the systems are there. very exciting release

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I really hope this Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml on maple.exe is a false positive...
As said above, our exe is very safe. The only one that always dings us is Windows Defender.

I'm loving the updates so far! In fact, I may want to play through it all again so I can provide you some proofreading for an even better experience! (You guys work hard enough as is)

For those of us "Paladins" on the Dark Knight/Lovers route, what's the roadmap for Cecily if you payed Her & Oz's debt in full [no maid]?

Also, from other players, what's some "tips before you play" as I start over to try out the canon route? [Might go corruption there, might not. Not a fan of NTR in general]
Oz will be getting an update to her Marriage Route this month and after that it's time to do her Slut Route. Everything should be topped off at 75 Affection by the end of this year before we start work on the next Sugar Baby in Lith Harbor

In terms of Tips:
-Keep an eye on the Quest Tracker. It tells you pretty much when new content comes online
-Getting to Henesys also unlocks Audish who gives you exp missions for faster level ups. Should help get you geared up for later Story Chapters
-Try to complete Codex Sets. They give you a massive amount of exp and Meso. Plus some of them give you valuable items too
-Tinker Boxes also give you pretty good prizes.
-Rain in Southperry is another early source of fast exp before reaching Lith Harbor. Her content is simple but a good way to get some minor rewards early on
-Once you complete Henesys, the amount of new systems and Skills unlocked grows immensely. It's a good idea to speed run it before doing other content.

• Angry
Reactions: AmazonessKing

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I used maple.gift which i thought didnt work and played up till this point then i used it again before oppening the game,i got the coins but lost the abbility to attack enemies,how can i fix it?
Try it now

Silphion

Aug 20, 2017
I can't get past the swamp, airport, or subway and the Kerning Party Quest won't start the quiz. What do I do?
Continue the story quest. Kerning will slowly unlock for exploration as the story demands. If you *just* arrived at Kerning City, you can look at your quest log, or the dialogue log (the "log" button) for hints based on your last conversation. If you're really stuck as a new arrival--why not try the weapon shop?

Kuasla

Feb 2, 2018
There has been a similar situation before. yes i dropped the item but no message appeared on luna and the quest didn't progress.i dropped it 2 times
1652005903381.png

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
Please can someone help me, i am trying to get the quest started between Utah Sr and Camila but I am stuck on what to do.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I can't get past the swamp, airport, or subway and the Kerning Party Quest won't start the quiz. What do I do?
You need to progress Kerning more until more areas unlock. In terms of the Party Quiz, have you clicked on the NPC's directly?

Hello, I'm stuck in that mission. ¿Somebody can help me plz?
And, in base of your experience. ¿What is the best form of get a lot of money and xp?
Once you speak with Maria, head to Lith Harbor in Victoria Island and speak with Tru (If his shop is empty, click on the Shelf, Chair, Safe, and then finally Tru will appear). He will give you options how to get the Dew

There has been a similar situation before. yes i dropped the item but no message appeared on luna and the quest didn't progress.i dropped it 2 times
Post your save and I'll check it

Please can someone help me, i am trying to get the quest started between Utah Sr and Camila but I am stuck on what to do.
Post your save and I'll see if something is misfiring.

Lol310

Apr 1, 2021
How to acces beach hunting grounds,i double checked every beach and there is no such thing (i have to finf vantage point in beach hunting ground for two swordsman quest)

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How to acces beach hunting grounds,i double checked every beach and there is no such thing (i have to dinf vantage point in beach hunting ground for two swordsman quest)
I think it's a typo. Hunting Ground is in the bottom left after Henesys. It's one of the areas that leads towards An Empty Town

cloud217

Sep 22, 2017
Here you are. Also make sure to override your own UI story. I had to restart your quest progress to make sure the whole thing completes but it's not too much of a hassle.
I overwrote the UI file and the save and everything was the same. The quest wasn't reset. This is on the E file in kerning.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes