Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
I'm stuck at the first time you visit the domain, the screen doesnt move at all and i've already talked to everyone (the doctor left), now i don't know what to do, there are no portals, the screen is stuck at where you arrive

edit: after quitting and closing the game it fixed

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
thx for reporting Jaspion. I will look into it if theres something going on in that scene/map.
I know that it can happen if some variables are wrong, it send u to a map-mode where u can not move.
it should not happen of course, so something is not right.

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
Got an electricity problem, my pc shut down while i was playing the game, the pc is ok but now when i try to launch the game i got:
Run-time error "91":
Object variable or With block variable not set

Well someone know how to solve this error please?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Got an electricity problem, my pc shut down while i was playing the game, the pc is ok but now when i try to launch the game i got:
Run-time error "91":
Object variable or With block variable not set

Well someone know how to solve this error please?
Send your save as it could be that the quest you're trying to load is corrupted. We'll look.

Also can you deleted your log file? That might be the issue

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
here the save, the game start normally when i delete the save (while copying it somewhere else safe) but the error come again when i put back the save

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the save.sav is all empty. theres nothing inside. thats the reason u can't use it.
somehow the electricity problem caused the save to get damaged.
come to out discord for more help. I can give u some mesos to speed things up.

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
the save.sav is all empty. theres nothing inside. thats the reason u can't use it.
somehow the electricity problem caused the save to get damaged.
come to out discord for more help. I can give u some mesos to speed things up.
Nah it's ok i will start a new play, after elden ring i'm a bit low on the game side so it'll be a good time killer. But thanks anyway

Deleted member 827972

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2018
Sup guys, so running in linux, probably will work in any distro;
you will need wine: here you can get it: ( But i highly endorse you use as a ppa, exemple in ubuntu based, sudo apt-install wine)
Then you will need winetricks: ( again ppa, ex: sudo apt-install winetricks )
So you will need to run in the terminal: winetricks vb6run
and then just start the game with ( in the folder of game ): wine maple.exe

If you have some question i help with that, or enter in the discord i will be glad to help ya

Reactions: baka

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
finally i went into the folder of an older update that i had not deleted, at kerling i progressed into the story but juste before the fight in the swamp i noticed that i can't seem to be able to hit anything, as if i am in a safe zone

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u used the maple.gift tool right?
its outdated and not compatible with the new version of the game.
that is why u are locked out. it can also cause crashes.
unfortunately the save is corrupted.
come to out discord or PM me, I can give u some extra mesos after u start over with a new fresh save.sav

Jafoo55

Mar 13, 2022
So I used the maple.gift and I cant attack anymore, I also think I might have 2 or 3 bugged quests but that's the least of my worries, Hopefully something can be done to fix me not being able to attack and if not no worries.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So I used the maple.gift and I cant attack anymore, I also think I might have 2 or 3 bugged quests but that's the least of my worries, Hopefully something can be done to fix me not being able to attack and if not no worries.
Here is the save back. In terms of the quest in question, keep playing and see if they pop up as you near the end of the Chapter

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Oh wait, I made a small error with the character. Try this one to make sure the change sticks

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes