Arrenl

Sep 20, 2018
In case somebody got the "inventory full" problem on quest item (domant teleport for example).
I went to Frederick (mushroom town), buyed skip story token (i did for my current act so lost nothing), then use it and click on "no teleport" - then needed item appeared. (also stacked in quest list quest are cleared)

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
all drops are placed in the recycler. so u can go to that map and open the recycler to get any "lost items"
the recycler will empty itself when u exit the game, but during gameplay it will store any item placed there.

VicZ

May 21, 2017
all drops are placed in the recycler. so u can go to that map and open the recycler to get any "lost items"
the recycler will empty itself when u exit the game, but during gameplay it will store any item placed there.
Good night man, can you help me?

i cant buy the "soul of warior", i got the book and everything, so idk if its bugged

1652764734895.png

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yes. its bugged. u need the fix for that. not sure HaseoOfDeath released that here. check the thread.
otherwise visit our discord, we usually are more uptodate with fixes. we also plan to do a mid-release in 2-weeks or so, that will have all the fixes as well.

VicZ

May 21, 2017
So it isn't bugged, you are level 47 and those skills require level 50. Just level up a bit and the option will pop
Thanks for the help.

I'm having a new problem with the domain gamma quest. I got killed by the "reaper boss" and got out. Now i cant find kirito to start the boss. Do i need to wait somewhere for it to respawn?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Thanks for the help.

I'm having a new problem with the domain gamma quest. I got killed by the "reaper boss" and got out. Now i cant find kirito to start the boss. Do i need to wait somewhere for it to respawn?
He should be on top of the Thone about 3 areas into Gamma. If he isn't, send your save

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
use your mouse pointer and click on everything, read the instructions.
move around using the arrows key. click on all the menus, inventory etc.
drag and drop the weapon you get and when you ready kill some frogs. levelup and get stronger and keep it up.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
King's Fall Update 0.2.5.8 World Events and Oz Marriage Route update is live and to the public!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
theres a bug that will put you in "restricted mode" if you use the stamps/badges. use this one to avoid that.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Yup yup! So far the Hero can only lose 1 girl where as most of the other NTR is the Hero stealing women or willing to share to continue his Political gains and overall hold over his power.
"can" or "will"?
Just asking because i dont try it if i cant avoid everything involving other dicks.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
"can" or "will"?
Just asking because i dont try it if i cant avoid everything involving other dicks.
The Girl in question actually can be prevented from being taken completely. The game will warn you twice and if you do save her (Or simply go on the Lovers Route and avoid any other men completely) she will turn into a more slutty version of herself but only for the Hero.

Everything from NTR to content that involves fetishes like rimming or piss play, the game will warn you. If you do not wish to see it, you never will.

100% of the game is driven by choice. If you wish to see it, you will. If you don't, you never will.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Okay, convinced *download*
The game is split into two Routes for a majority of the women. Lovers and Corruption. Lovers will always remain loyal to the Hero and you the player. Corruption is for those that want to say involve in heavier niches like sharing, swinging, prostitution, etc.

The NPC I mentioned above has a Lovers and Corruption Route. If you wish for her to touch the Hero ONLY, Lovers is where you go. In fact most of my efforts go into Lover's oriented content because that's where most of the fan base is.

Hopefully that sets you on the right path. Enjoy the game!

Reactions: darlic and Saga89
3.50 star(s) 30 Votes