Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Okay, then i can play without any worry, i always pick love over corruption. I#m a nice girl...or lets say, i'm a cruel bitch who dont want any guys touch my prey...however you define it, it may be correct *gg*

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
orz wish you added the coin of passing earlier, had deleted some cuz of the quests sticking to the log and such.

Edit: btw, is the unlimited scrolls gonna come back later? Got too loadsa scrolls, without anything to do with, besides selling for chump change.

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
orz wish you added the coin of passing earlier, had deleted some cuz of the quests sticking to the log and such.

Edit: btw, is the unlimited scrolls gonna come back later? Got too loadsa scrolls, without anything to do with, besides selling for chump change.
We always ask the Coummunity for ideas and this one was recommended to us in late May so we added it. If you have more ideas, feel free to share.

Unlimited Scrolls might come back but it depends on how our item economy looks like by the end of the year. We will consider it going public again though.

Reactions: Yamemai

Non To NTR

Dec 27, 2017
The game is split into two Routes for a majority of the women. Lovers and Corruption. Lovers will always remain loyal to the Hero and you the player. Corruption is for those that want to say involve in heavier niches like sharing, swinging, prostitution, etc.

The NPC I mentioned above has a Lovers and Corruption Route. If you wish for her to touch the Hero ONLY, Lovers is where you go. In fact most of my efforts go into Lover's oriented content because that's where most of the fan base is.

Hopefully that sets you on the right path. Enjoy the game!
Oh i thought corruption is also like you mind break the girl. From ordinary girl, She dont want to try new thing. But you break her and she become addict to you.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
so im doing the cheesecake quest but its not letting me buy the pure water it just says not available when hovering over buy

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Oh i thought corruption is also like you mind break the girl. From ordinary girl, She dont want to try new thing. But you break her and she become addict to you.
Some girls are like that. I treat every girl in the game differently. Asuna and Leonore for example, their Corruption Routes are the Hero setting them up to sell their bodies for his own benefit. Athena on the other hand is broken to be a sex addict. Other girls have stuff like fueling a cum addiction or getting them to be used as pets. Every girl is different.

so im doing the cheesecake quest but its not letting me buy the pure water it just says not available when hovering over buy
Send me your save and I can add it in manually.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Some girls are like that. I treat every girl in the game differently. Asuna and Leonore for example, their Corruption Routes are the Hero setting them up to sell their bodies for his own benefit. Athena on the other hand is broken to be a sex addict. Other girls have stuff like fueling a cum addiction or getting them to be used as pets. Every girl is different.

Send me your save and I can add it in manually.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Done. Also we had to update the exe due to an issue with the the way it reads Skips and Stamps. Scroll up a bit and download it to prevent other issues with stuff like the Water Filter. Seems it was hiding stuff it wasn't mean to hide.

Reactions: kajidiablo

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Gotta say that the stamps are really proving to be a godsend for me. Don't have as much time as I used to to deal with the story and whatnot, but thanks to stamps and coins I can keep up with the excellent scenes you do.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Gotta say that the stamps are really proving to be a godsend for me. Don't have as much time as I used to to deal with the story and whatnot, but thanks to stamps and coins I can keep up with the excellent scenes you do.
We're glad you like them! We try to do what other devs aren't trying and make it work for us.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Of course, as a side note how do view bonus scenes? If its in the recollection room then I think mine is borked. Think my quest log in general is borked since the mailbox stuff is still there and I haven't seen new content in them for a couple of updates. No rush but take a peek if you can.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Of course, as a side note how do view bonus scenes? If its in the recollection room then I think mine is borked. Think my quest log in general is borked since the mailbox stuff is still there and I haven't seen new content in them for a couple of updates. No rush but take a peek if you can.
What do you mean by Bonus Scenes?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Also on an added note, since you're on Corruption for a lot of the characters, you will still see Lovers in the Quest Tracker. It's just how the Tracker works since we can't hide stuff we have no idea if you're on or not. Basically it'll just be your thought process every update that if you see lovers Lucy in the Quest Tracker and you're on Corruption, you can't clear it. It's why we added the Icons like the Red Hearts or the Black Hearts so your eyes automatically notice that it's content you know you can't view on that character.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Sup guys, so running in linux, probably will work in any distro;
you will need wine: here you can get it: ( But i highly endorse you use as a ppa, exemple in ubuntu based, sudo apt-install wine)
Then you will need winetricks: ( again ppa, ex: sudo apt-install winetricks )
So you will need to run in the terminal: winetricks vb6run
and then just start the game with ( in the folder of game ): wine maple.exe

If you have some question i help with that, or enter in the discord i will be glad to help ya
No chance.
I tried Proton and Wine. 32bit and 64bit.
All I ever get is "Runtime Error 5".
vb6run does not change this.

Apr 9, 2018
When i try to start the game after creating the character i get black screen and Run-time error 445 Object doesnt support this action.
I am using WINE to run the game.

Apr 9, 2018
No chance.
I tried Proton and Wine. 32bit and 64bit.
All I ever get is "Runtime Error 5".
vb6run does not change this.
Idk mate try using Wine directly, i was fucked over by two different versions of wine one had DLL in question and the other had not.
E:: try using lutris with system winetricks enabled.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes