ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Lunching game on windows and getting runtime error View attachment 1848496
Looks like it's as troublesome to run it under windows as under wine/proton.
Variations of this message box is all I've got from wine.
Haven't met a game which is so stubborn to be run under wine in years.
Troublesome games are usually either way to old or to demanding. Neither can be the case here...

Dunnyco

May 21, 2022
The Domain Memory's are uses in the Domain by using the Professors Glasses from your inventory menu. Check for NPC's, Ghosts, or even a talk with Raul.

Yeah if you guys sold them let me know as I can give them back. Just send me your Char.Dat file in Data>UI. I will have a quest soon that will replace the Glasses if you do sell them.
Hey, could you help me? I did the same thing, lol. Could you teach me how you got them back in the game?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hey, could you help me? I did the same thing, lol. Could you teach me how you got them back in the game?
Not sure why this is happening but closing the game and opening it again is making it work. We're looking into this.

Edit: Can you see if pressing H is turning anything on, on screen when you can't move?

Last edited:

Dunnyco

May 21, 2022
Not sure why this is happening but closing the game and opening it again is making it work. We're looking into this.

Edit: Can you see if pressing H is turning anything on, on screen when you can't move?
I wanted to say about the glasses, but my save got corrupted and I'll have to do it all over again... Here we go

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
try getting the potion of pacification. check library for hints where to find it/get it.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hello,

Where i can found Lania House? I have quest there and i dont remember when i can find it.
Lania's Home is in Victoria Island, right next to Perion. Check the top right forest area and you'll find it

how do i handle sheeps? they are just destroying me im around 30 lvls
Sheeps are easier as you get stronger and get better equipment. Do the Audish Missions in Henesys or use the Taxi in Henesys to skip past the Sheep Maps and connect to An Empty Town

Reactions: Mahmutcan
Apr 9, 2018
What were you doing? Like did it pop from a quest, arriving at a map, or was it during a cutscene?
I am gonna try to include everything important:
-after i create a character and press start error appears
-its a black screen and text saying Run-time error Object doesnt support this action
-one very important info, i am using linux and i undrestand that this game is not made for it so could you at least tell me which engine is this game using because most games can be run with the help of proton layer so i could at least have a chance at adjusting wine specifications or at least look at WINEHQ.
Thanks in advance.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I am gonna try to include everything important:
-after i create a character and press start error appears
-its a black screen and text saying Run-time error Object doesnt support this action
-one very important info, i am using linux and i undrestand that this game is not made for it so could you at least tell me which engine is this game using because most games can be run with the help of proton layer so i could at least have a chance at adjusting wine specifications or at least look at WINEHQ.
Thanks in advance.
Ah that's why. We're in the process of seeing if Linux is even possible. The MapleX Engine was made by us, for us. There's no other engine like it so having it run on Linux is going to take a lot of work. We had one used get as far as playing the first Chapter of the game but it would crash a lot. For now we're still seeing if it's possible.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u need visual basic 6.0 runtime, direct2d/directsound8/wic support.
everything else is standard windows API, user32/kernel32/ole32/olepro32/gdi32/gdiplus/msacm32/winmm

if u want to "debug it" better u join our discord and we can go step by step using special executables with msgboxes to figure out when the crash happens.

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
does anyone find the mushroom doll mission almost impossible or too time consuming
i been hunting mushrooms for hours and still nothing not even the mushrooms variant drop it

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
does anyone find the mushroom doll mission almost impossible or too time consuming
i been hunting mushrooms for hours and still nothing not even the mushrooms variant drop it
It's RNG unfortuntely. I know some people that get it within seconds and others just a few minutes.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
orange mushroom doll is bugged. do not try to do that mission.
I changed the drop for some monsters and that messed it up.
that weird orange mushroom now has that drop. but it will takes days to get it.
we will fix it the next release.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes