HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
who are the current recruits for ardyn? as I'm currently at 9 readiness but can't get to 10 needed for a successful battle in kerning city
Thunder and Smith- Either talk to Sophia at Home Base (Lovers) or Kerning City (Corruption)
Sid
Mai

The other 2 points are Kirito quests/scenes you view in The Domain forest

Reactions: mouseyboy09

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I'm guessing you have to complete the quest to get the point?
For Kirito? You simply unlock each scene/quest after the first 2 days of Millie being missing.

hey guy how do you farm fragment of time
Domain Trials and also refighting bosses. Every update we add a new Trial so you have a more diverse way of farming. The Octopus Boss in Grendel's Side Quest also drops it

yoru043

Dec 8, 2018
what do i do after talking to the refugees in the first domain quest? i can't seem to find anything in this room to progress and there isnt a quest tab.

yoru043

Dec 8, 2018
Replace your exe with this one. For some reason it's an issue with how certain computers handle directx. This should fix it
i gave it a shot after work but i've been met with the same issue so far. what i assume to be me not being able to move the screen?

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
For Kirito? You simply unlock each scene/quest after the first 2 days of Millie being missing.

Domain Trials and also refighting bosses. Every update we add a new Trial so you have a more diverse way of farming. The Octopus Boss in Grendel's Side Quest also drops it
how do you refight bosses the domain trial of survival is kind of strange i live through that time and i'm still stuck in there

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
just started it, and I can move around using the arrows and a and d keys.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
ah I see the problem.
did u use the "middle mouse button"?
it seems it get stuck if u use it inside the restricted area. I will look into it so it will not get stuck!

Last edited:

yoru043

Dec 8, 2018
ah I see the problem.
did u use the "middle mouse button"?
it seems it get stuck if u use it inside the restricted height-area. I will look into it so it will not get stuck!
gotcha! thanks a million, games been great so far btw
edit: yes i was using mmb pretty frequently

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
unfortunately I can't make an executable to fix it, since I already changed a lot in the code. (if u try to run it, it will not work, since u will need more files)
so u will need to wait until next release. until then u will need to avoid using the mouse wheel when u are in the domain or other "restricted" areas. like jump quest/party quest/character quests etc.

Last edited:

yoru043

Dec 8, 2018
unfortunately I can't make an executable to fix it, since I already changed a lot in the code. (if u try to run it, it will not work, since u will need more files)
so u will need to wait until next release. until then u will need to avoid using the mouse wheel when u are in the domain or other "restricted" areas. like jump quest/party quest/character quests etc.
does that mean i butchered my save? or i just need to avoid using the wheel and can still progress? (unable to leave the tent after talking to all the npcs which is why i ask)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yes. avoid wheel while in those areas.
if u reload the game, u will find yourself in the same place, so even if u get stuck again, just restart (u can actually use the ESC key, and enter again)

Reactions: yoru043

yoru043

Dec 8, 2018
am i missing something else? i talked to all the npcs but i keep getting hit with this when attempting to leave
(posted my log as well to show ive talked with everyone)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
am i missing something else? i talked to all the npcs but i keep getting hit with this when attempting to leave
(posted my log as well to show ive talked with everyone)
Send your save and I can teleport you to the next little area or at least force the next batch of NPC's to speak with

Reactions: yoru043
3.50 star(s) 30 Votes