HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
does anyone find the mushroom doll mission almost impossible or too time consuming
i been hunting mushrooms for hours and still nothing not even the mushrooms variant drop it
Send me your save and I can manually add the doll

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
false positive, no point showing that. better u do a virustotal check for a better overview.

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
hey guy i kind of reset the character too many time and now i got lock out of menu setting choice how i fix this
and by the way it spam these thing one in a while now
Screenshot (1797).png
do i need to start a new save or does this go away naturally

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
hey guy i kind of reset the character too many time and now i got lock out of menu setting choice how i fix this
and by the way it spam these thing one in a while now
View attachment 1858811
Post your save and I'll take a look.

Those frogs have a 1% spawnrate for every level you have. If you are using a 3rd party tool to adjust your stats, the frogs will change alongside it.

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
Post your save and I'll take a look.

Those frogs have a 1% spawnrate for every level you have. If you are using a 3rd party tool to adjust your stats, the frogs will change alongside it.
no i just reset my character and get gatcha ticket cheat so i think it is like that thing in the witcher where you kill cow and here my save if you can look into the setting menu i got soft blocked

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
no i just reset my character and get gatcha ticket cheat so i think it is like that thing in the witcher where you kill cow and here my save if you can look into the setting menu i got soft blocked
Ah yeah the variables are all fucked up. Best not touch it anymore because it will break the game. I fixed it for now but next time I might not be able to save the character and you might have to start over. Just be careful

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
Ah yeah the variables are all fucked up. Best not touch it anymore because it will break the game. I fixed it for now but next time I might not be able to save the character and you might have to start over. Just be careful
tks you , damn i though i have to replay everything

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
tks you , damn i though i have to replay everything
You never have to replay anything actually. We have Skips and Stamps in Mushroomtown which will fast forward you to new content. Even if you do lose your save, you can jump back to where you left off fairly quickly.

Stamps will also skip every NPC quest until you're only left with their Lovers & Corruption choice

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
version a/b of 2.5.8 is bugged.
u need to update to version c first

and after that download the latest exe-patch (version e)

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
hey guy i think my save is bugged can some one take a look it said number of upgrade slot : infinite
in the inventory all of my equipment have that

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
hey guy i think my save is bugged can some one take a look it said number of upgrade slot : infinite
in the inventory all of my equipment have that
It's not really bugged, it was just a carryover of whatever you were doing earlier. I set it to default

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this because you are using version a/b.
install version c+e to fix all the bugs.

Dunnyco

May 21, 2022
can anybody help me? I got stuck in these missions, I don't know what else to do. I've been to all available npcs and none of them have any action anymore, I've reached lvl 50.

This is my save, if anyone knows what it could be, I would be grateful to receive the help kkkk.

1654964418445.png

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
can anybody help me? I got stuck in these missions, I don't know what else to do. I've been to all available npcs and none of them have any action anymore, I've reached lvl 50.

This is my save, if anyone knows what it could be, I would be grateful to receive the help kkkk.
You're probably missing the Eyes of the libratas in the top left corner of The Chief House

Reactions: Dunnyco

Deleted member 827972

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2018
No chance.
I tried Proton and Wine. 32bit and 64bit.
All I ever get is "Runtime Error 5".
vb6run does not change this.
Yeah, there are some tweaks, like use proton 7-14.
But tbh is more easy do a vbox dude.
I played on a vbox, because the code isnt made to work with compatibility

Freezyx123

Aug 1, 2020
How to fix this?
I have installed version c and extracted version e in the same folder, but I got this error

run time error.PNG

Edit: I plug in my earphone the games work correctly but when I plug it off the games get errors
any idea to make work without plug the earphone?

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Im not sure how to check that. another member has the same error, something about "digital processing".
the initialization of directsound seems to work (I have an error-check) but it will crash after it when the game thinks its working.
what I need is someone that has the error and join our discord, where I will send a bunch of programs to help debug it and try different things until it works.

edit:
for people having this problem, download and try this program and copy/paste the text result (if any) if crash tell me that.
(u need to place it in the same folder as maple, since it will try to load a mp3 from the data files, only works with c/d/e version)

Last edited:
Reactions: Freezyx123

mouseyboy09

May 11, 2020
who are the current recruits for ardyn? as I'm currently at 9 readiness but can't get to 10 needed for a successful battle in kerning city

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes