HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I overwrote the UI file and the save and everything was the same. The quest wasn't reset. This is on the E file in kerning.
Just double checked and it's working correctly... Make sure the game isn't open when you replace the save or the UI story. Try this one just in case.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I overwrote the UI file and the save and everything was the same. The quest wasn't reset. This is on the E file in kerning.
Oh my bad, I was thinking you were talking about Lovers. Here's the fix for the Interview quest for Sophia and Ayan.

qwoppe

May 21, 2018
I would love to have just the scenes for a game like this. The gameplay does nothing for me.

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
You need to progress Kerning more until more areas unlock. In terms of the Party Quiz, have you clicked on the NPC's directly?

Once you speak with Maria, head to Lith Harbor in Victoria Island and speak with Tru (If his shop is empty, click on the Shelf, Chair, Safe, and then finally Tru will appear). He will give you options how to get the Dew

Post your save and I'll check it

Post your save and I'll see if something is misfiring.
Here is my save, thanks for looking into this.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I would love to have just the scenes for a game like this. The gameplay does nothing for me.
We actually have a way to skip to new Chapters alongside buying Relationship Stamps that usually bring up and unlock all the sex scenes past a certain point.

Talk with Fredrick in Mushroomtown and Ms Recollection in The Recollection Room for those items. Once you use a skip, check the Recollection Room to see the sex scenes.

Reactions: qwoppe

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Here is my save, thanks for looking into this.
So I just checked your save and everything is working.

1. Open the map with (M)
2. Right Click to go to Victoria Island
3. Head to Lith Harbor
4. Check the house with the large book
5. Speak with Tru and ask about The Sunrise Dew

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
So I just checked your save and everything is working.

1. Open the map with (M)
2. Right Click to go to Victoria Island
3. Head to Lith Harbor
4. Check the house with the large book
5. Speak with Tru and ask about The Sunrise Dew
I have gone to Tru but he does not have anything about the sunrise dew.

Is this to start the quest "A wife for Utah and a father figure for Cami"? As this is the quest i am trying to start

Last edited:

Kuasla

Feb 2, 2018
You need to progress Kerning more until more areas unlock. In terms of the Party Quiz, have you clicked on the NPC's directly?

Once you speak with Maria, head to Lith Harbor in Victoria Island and speak with Tru (If his shop is empty, click on the Shelf, Chair, Safe, and then finally Tru will appear). He will give you options how to get the Dew

Post your save and I'll check it

Post your save and I'll see if something is misfiring.
here

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I have gone to Tru but he does not have anything about the sunrise dew.

Is this to start the quest "A wife for Utah and a father figure for Cami"? As this is the quest i am trying to start
screenshot.2022.05.09 03.43.13.png

Looking at your J save, you've already seen the Maria Taffy Trucks questline. On JD the Sunrise Dew is right there in Tru's quest list.

In order to start Camila's Corruption Storyline, you need to finish the Henesys Story Chapter and acquire Home Base. Then just find the Mailbox outside for Camila's letter.

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
View attachment 1801163

Looking at your J save, you've already seen the Maria Taffy Trucks questline. On JD the Sunrise Dew is right there in Tru's quest list.

In order to start Camila's Corruption Storyline, you need to finish the Henesys Story Chapter and acquire Home Base. Then just find the Mailbox outside for Camila's letter.
I guess to complete the Henesys Story chapter, I have to complete all my in progress quests?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I guess to complete the Henesys Story chapter, I have to complete all my in progress quests?
You have another option. Head back to Mushroomtown and enter The Recollection Room. Ms Recollection sells stamps which fast tracks NPC progress. Be sure you have already seen Maya and Camila's base content as per the story because it will auto complete everything until their Lovers or Corruption choice.

Seeing as how you already have Lily, you already used a Story Skip so you might be caught up with the story. Either way if you want the Maya and Camila Corruption stuff now, use the Stamps.

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
You have another option. Head back to Mushroomtown and enter The Recollection Room. Ms Recollection sells stamps which fast tracks NPC progress. Be sure you have already seen Maya and Camila's base content as per the story because it will auto complete everything until their Lovers or Corruption choice.

Seeing as how you already have Lily, you already used a Story Skip so you might be caught up with the story. Either way if you want the Maya and Camila Corruption stuff now, use the Stamps.
I used the Stamp on J character, it takes me to their home but there is no option from Camila to start her corruption choice.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I used the Stamp on J character, it takes me to their home but there is no option from Camila to start her corruption choice.
It's because you're already on the Lovers Route for Camila. You can only be on 1 Route per character.

If you want to try the Corruption Route, you will need a new character and then use a Skip alongside the Stamp. Then just pick Corruption and you're good to go at Home Base

Reactions: ShabbyCrabby

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Is the meso/money drop rate locked for public, i cant seem to put it to middle or high rates they appear as "not available".
Or is it that i have to progress until a certain point?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is the meso/money drop rate locked for public, i cant seem to put it to middle or high rates they appear as "not available".
Or is it that i have to progress until a certain point?
Meso was lowered to the public because it was getting out of hand with how much money people had accumulated with nothing to spend it on. We're working on it but for now it's for Patrons.

Reactions: baka
3.50 star(s) 30 Votes