HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So there actually isn't anything wrong with the game. You've already completed the Maria Taffy Trucks questline but the Tracker bugged out. It hasn't halted progress or anything so you're free to continue. I'll see if there is a way to clear the Tracker but for now you can continue playing

KingBattalion

Nov 17, 2018
So there actually isn't anything wrong with the game. You've already completed the Maria Taffy Trucks questline but the Tracker bugged out. It hasn't halted progress or anything so you're free to continue. I'll see if there is a way to clear the Tracker but for now you can continue playing
Ok thx kinda annoyed cant play the questline since i fkd it up lol wish can restart it

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Ok thx kinda annoyed cant play the questline since i fkd it up lol wish can restart it
The closest to a replay is playing the sex scene you get as a reward in the Recollection Room. Outside that you could also start a new game and use the Skip to Lith Harbor Badge. That will start you right from the start where you get the Letter from Maria.

KingBattalion

Nov 17, 2018
The closest to a replay is playing the sex scene you get as a reward in the Recollection Room. Outside that you could also start a new game and use the Skip to Lith Harbor Badge. That will start you right from the start where you get the Letter from Maria.
ok thx for the tip welp kinda wished i didnt spend 3 hours afk farming the mano boss and got 10 sunrise dew

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
ok thx for the tip welp kinda wished i didnt spend 3 hours afk farming the mano boss and got 10 sunrise dew
lol yeah if a NPC vanishes in the current build, it means you're done with the content. The Tracker does bug out but it doesn't have any affect on gameplay or progress. They both act in separate ways from each other.

We've spent many updates cleaning up any such bugs from the main game that now it's mainly just fixing up the tracker to make sure it's checking off correctly.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
does this game have a guide or walkthrough?
There is a in game Tracker built in. You bring it up with Q and that tells you things like:

1. Next Story Quest
2. Side Quests
3. Lovers/Corruption exclusive content as well.

It's a bit buggy in some places but overall you should expect 90% accuracy with it

Wowwowza

Nov 3, 2021
here's the thing though i am stupid so before i noticed i could do that i deleted the character it's fine though i started a new save and used the story skip my new problem though is it's saying i haven't completed the goodbye maple island quest which is hindering me from completing character quests

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
here's the thing though i am stupid so before i noticed i could do that i deleted the character it's fine though i started a new save and used the story skip my new problem though is it's saying i haven't completed the goodbye maple island quest which is hindering me from completing character quests
You can actually still do those quests. Quests will always remain open unless it's a Choice like for Lovers or Corruption. Just head back to Maple Island by right clicking on the Map Screen and do those Goodbye Quests.

Also as an added note, the Quest Tracker is only a Reader meaning it reads information but has no baring on the main game. Just because a Quest Tracker mission is bugged, does not mean it bugged out the actual quest in the game.

Wowwowza

Nov 3, 2021
You can actually still do those quests. Quests will always remain open unless it's a Choice like for Lovers or Corruption. Just head back to Maple Island by right clicking on the Map Screen and do those Goodbye Quests.

Also as an added note, the Quest Tracker is only a Reader meaning it reads information but has no baring on the main game. Just because a Quest Tracker mission is bugged, does not mean it bugged out the actual quest in the game.
i think i completed it though it's not letting me say goodbye to sid too

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
i've gone through all of maple island three times now i don't know if i missed something i used a stamp
I'll check tomorrow morning if there's a faulty trigger but the Goodbye Quests are all side content and they don't unlock anything on top of it. You're good to continue playing the game since you won't be missing anything if you can't speak with Sid.

Wowwowza

Nov 3, 2021
I'll check tomorrow morning if there's a faulty trigger but the Goodbye Quests are all side content and they don't unlock anything on top of it. You're good to continue playing the game since you won't be missing anything if you can't speak with Sid.
i also can't start the admin fan club quest because of it

_Auzu

Dec 25, 2018
(using translator)
Hello. I want to know if it is possible to manipulate the character models in the game? For example, is it possible to create a sex scene using only models without art or undress them at a high level of corruption?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 30 Votes