2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
It's most commonly done by those with a guilty conscience, mostly due to it being a crime of passion therefore manslaughter, or those who are killing their abuser.
Those in the second category are usually feeling devoid of a lot of feelings, and are trying to figure out what to do next now that the driving force behind their abuse is gone.
It's such bullshit you know.
His father tortured him for ten fucking years because he was reminding him of his mother and he had his own demons?
So we should forget that he tortured MC for absolute bullshit reason and forgive him?
And with that background of MC, so called #1 mercenary in the world...he's rather solf.
His aunts tortured him and he let them even tho as he mentioned he could easily free himself,reason? Coz they're family of course they had the right to torture MC ( i think he likes it lmao).
And he has to be extra nice to principles sister,reason? Coz he has to get into principles pant even tho he had thousand options.
See..what i'm going with.He lets everyone walk all over him.
This game is not that bad but needs a lot of rework.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Well I'm with you on the forgiving father part thats just bullshit... turn the other cheek crap.
Which face it only ever gets your other cheek slapped too.
As for letting the Aunties Torture him thats because he feels guilt towards them for killing their brother.
Twisted but not un heard of.. so by letting them torture him it somehow eases his own guilt because he thinks it eases their hurt?.
Beats me with that one I'm no shrink.
But the Idea that any guy is beyond sucking up to a relative even taking a little crap in order to bang a woman?.
Yeh right like that never happends in RL either.
Just Sayin.

Reactions: EJW

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Well I'm with you on the forgiving father part thats just bullshit... turn the other cheek crap.
Which face it only ever gets your other cheek slapped too.
As for letting the Aunties Torture him thats because he feels guilt towards them for killing their brother.
Twisted but not un heard of.. so by letting them torture him it somehow eases his own guilt because he thinks it eases their hurt?.
Beats me with that one I'm no shrink.
But the Idea that any guy is beyond sucking up to a relative even taking a little crap in order to bang a woman?.
Yeh right like that never happends in RL either.
Just Sayin.
Well...that happens a lot irl...we call them " simps "

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
I have to agree with you |XenoN|, for a game that is trying to say the MC is a king, he tends to act more like a simp and/or a complete pushover more often than not.
I get that forgiveness is for the victim to let go of the pain, but honestly, I can say that I don't see it in this case. To forgive someone, they need to show remorse, and his father didn't.
I really like the idea's this story has, so I am holding on a bit longer to see if the dev gets over this unrealistic "Be the bigger person" bull that's been pushed lately, I learned in childhood that the only thing you can do to bullies is give them a taste of their own medicine, nothing else works and turning the other cheek really does result in nothing more than additional bruises. An eye for an eye leaves the world blind, is why most governments don't use proportional response, instead using escalating until they hit the point of M.A.D. (Mutually Assured Destruction) to keep people in line.

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
I have to agree with you |XenoN|, for a game that is trying to say the MC is a king, he tends to act more like a simp and/or a complete pushover more often than not.
I get that forgiveness is for the victim to let go of the pain, but honestly, I can say that I don't see it in this case. To forgive someone, they need to show remorse, and his father didn't.
I really like the idea's this story has, so I am holding on a bit longer to see if the dev gets over this unrealistic "Be the bigger person" bull that's been pushed lately, I learned in childhood that the only thing you can do to bullies is give them a taste of their own medicine, nothing else works and turning the other cheek really does result in nothing more than additional bruises. An eye for an eye leaves the world blind, is why most governments don't use proportional response, instead using escalating until they hit the point of M.A.D. (Mutually Assured Destruction) to keep people in line.
I agree with you that the story is quite good.
And yes i'll hold on a little too...but no matter how good the story is if the MC is a pushover no way in hell i'll play that.

Reactions: EJW and Valeck

ssphyxius

Dec 24, 2022
It feels like this has been abandoned. He last posted on patreon that he is on strong painkillers... And he is working on it. But its been nearly 6 months. With a rework this could be a great game. Story is not bad just really choppy.

ssphyxius

Dec 24, 2022
actually no he posted on April 4 something about breaking his leg

Show more
Hello Everybody,
How are you doing? Sorry I haven't been so active, but there is a very good reason for it. I fucked up my leg, didn't break it, and just wanted to let you know. I am on a relatively strong pain killers so I can properly function during the day, but even that is not a full time solution. I am working on the game, which is far behind schedule, and the full explanation will be during the weekend in a post or two. I PROMISE you this.
For now, let me show you some of the renders for the upcoming update.

3rd sentence... strong painkillers...

Reactions: kwazi

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017

Show more
Hello Everybody,
How are you doing? Sorry I haven't been so active, but there is a very good reason for it. I fucked up my leg, didn't break it, and just wanted to let you know. I am on a relatively strong pain killers so I can properly function during the day, but even that is not a full time solution. I am working on the game, which is far behind schedule, and the full explanation will be during the weekend in a post or two. I PROMISE you this.
For now, let me show you some of the renders for the upcoming update.

3rd sentence... strong painkillers...
i seen that but i was saying it hasnt been six months since he posted

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes