Others Kinky Dungeon [v5.3.30] [Ada18980]

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes
Apr 13, 2023
So the dev nuked the public version and non-patreon site?
"Public version" AKA "free web version of Itch.io $10 version" is still available at Itch.io .
The developer is just not really happy to share any updates in regard to development progress.
So kemono is your source. There's not much there either though, so for once we're on the same side with subscribed patrons.

• Haha
Reactions: Punyo
Mar 31, 2024
Save for those who want to have fun with bondage. after you load from code. you can open menu for cheat options. clear worn restraints then add all restraints.

Hotoke

Jan 24, 2018
I got captured not knowing what i was doing dragged deep into the dungeon and i guess lost
Yeah the game can be difficult at first. I'm not sure if you're aware but there is a panel allowing you to set the difficulty and increase your amount of perk points to 10 when you're setting up a new game.

It can help a lot when you're a beginner.

Reactions: bazelgeuse
Apr 13, 2023
Auto struggle button (one of the buttons in bottom right corner) is helpful for novice players too.
It'll try to shake everything off off you, one by one. So you won't have to grind every item's every icon.
Used best while hiding in barrel or chest.
Do note that it WILL eventually try Cut option (which will destroy some devices) and Struggle (which is noisy).
(and using this option anywhere near conveyor belts is generally a bad idea)

Even without free 10 perk points, it's possible to pick some negative perks which are basically free perk points.
Like 1pt rope bondage start (you can get rid of all these in shopkeeper's backroom, there's a spot set up for exactly that).
Or 1pt "depleted crystals break" (since crystal-using weaponry seems to be outrageously useless and inconvenient in current versions. And endgame devices which use crystals are... of dubious value).
Or "trapped furniture" perk which is more of a nuisance rather than a menace (unless you'll obliviously step into display stand - which is a bad idea anyway).

Reactions: bazelgeuse

madok

Feb 21, 2020
Or "trapped furniture" perk which is more of a nuisance rather than a menace (unless you'll obliviously step into display stand - which is a bad idea anyway).
is this a new perk cause i dont see that one in the version i have
sounds interesting

Smashen

Dec 19, 2022
Could someone write a little guide on how to play?

I played the tutorial so I know about spells, and how to use them. I know how to move around of course and I know how to kinda get out of all kinds of stuff... well if the game actually rolls in my favor. But im still on the first floor, got captured and at that point I just masturbated over and over (ingame) and called it a session after some very lost time

Hotoke

Jan 24, 2018

I played the tutorial so I know about spells, and how to use them. I know how to move around of course and I know how to kinda get out of all kinds of stuff... well if the game actually rolls in my favor. But im still on the first floor, got captured and at that point I just masturbated over and over (ingame) and called it a session after some very lost time
There is not much to say : you always start on the far left of a rectangular map, your goal is to reach the stairs located on the far right. You usually have an objective to fullfill before being able to open the stairs (I think the first objective is to find keys on the floor).

So you could technically rush for the stairs while doing your objective and finish every level easily. However, at some point you will have to defeat a boss, so there is an incentive to explore and gather loot and spell points to improve your character.

And that's it, that's the game.

The rest is very much self-explanatory : help friendly npc so they will be more likely to help you and join your party, do quests at shrine to get loot and make the goddesses happy, break blue orbs to get spell points (and try not to make a goddess angry at you). Get tied up so you can earn money by selling your restraint to the shopkeeper, use your money to buy lockpicks so you can escape harder restraints, etc.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020

This game is pretty rough when you first start. Don't feel bad. A few tips I would give:
1. Be cheap
Particularly in the early floors, enemies attack slooooow. Their attacks are telegraphed a couple turns in advance. If you're not surrounded, avoiding an attack is as easy as moving one space over. Hit them when they're winding up and move over when when they're about to strike.
2. Specialize.
There's some really broken builds you can put together in this game. Look over the skill tree and think about what kind of run you want to go for. I'd recommend starting with metal. Conjure cuffs into conjure chains is a solid combo that you can use as your bread-and-butter even into the late game. That might be personal preference though. Find out what works for you.
3. Consumables are your friend.
You've probably already discovered how vital mana potions are. But you may not realize just how strong scrolls of slight can be. Most offensive spells use your arms. If you find yourself in a tricky situation and end up bound, you can pop one of those scrolls as a get out of jail free card. You'll have several turns to spam out spells despite your bound state and that's often exactly what you need to get away to somewhere safe to remove your bonds.
Buy scrolls of slight whenever they're in the shop. Keep any that you find. You really cannot have too many of them. Use them only when you need them, but using one up is always better than getting captured!
4. Learn "Arcane Knowledge" early.
It's in the illusion tab, I think. It allows you to see what each enemy is strong/weak/immune against by mousing over them. It's absolutely indispensable. I wouldn't use one of my starting spell points on it. But you should definitely pick it up on one of the first few floors you come across.

Another thing I've spoken about before is that this game has somewhat of an inverted difficulty curve. The enemies get tougher over time, but you get stronger faster. Peak difficulty in this game is probably the first boss. She's a challenge but soon after your build's gonna be strong enough to make quick work of pretty much anything.

Aon

Oct 20, 2019
Do you have the newest version by any chance?
v5.3.23
(x32)
(x64)

Studious gives you 2 extra free spell trees, total of 3. Ice + Water + Leather good combo, with free ranged/power spells from the start. Grounded in Reality's extra lightning melee on max mana and soaked target from Waterball/Sphere, Freezing for a quick "stun" or finisher.

Get Leather. Gags are extremely OP and crucial for fighting early game minibosses like Witches and Demons (and Dragons in the elevator hall), blocking their mass-AOE spells and leaving them with weak melee. Waterball stacks bonus damage from lightning/ice damage on animated restraints and deals with Robots well. Careful around animated padlocks, Waterball lacks power to kill them fast.

Tidal Sphere pierces everything except walls (in direct path of Ball) and hits everything in a 3x wide trail. Soaked floor turns into a lightning/ice killzone, great for throwing a Hailstorm down on. Bombard groups of quest enemies from across the map if no friendly NPC is in the way.

Don't be afraid to Hailstorm yourself when surrounded.

Distraction increases miscast chance, can be removed by orgasm. Requires free chest or crotch.

Wizards cast for "free" (discounted by % of max MP) every 16/10/6 turns.
Second Wind perk recovers WP if not wearing any limb/mouth/eye restraints. Collars, chastity belts, bras and harnesses are fine provided they don't restrain limbs.
Trainee gets perks to regen MP on either Edged or orgasm.

Fun builds:
  • Icewater Mage, Battlemage perk. Tag with Waterball and zap/freeze in melee. Later Hailstorm as bosses don't avoid AOE zones if you circle them, on Soaked enemies damage goes brrrr.
  • Fire Trainee, Burning Desire perk. Way of Discipline (Edged) for consistent regen or Pleasure (orgasm) for quick refills, Firebolts deal pretty ridiculous damage at highest distraction. And with Trainee's regen instead of Wizard's timer, spam away. Again, don't be afraid to Firecracker youself when surrounded.
Keep a Magic Knife around for cutting magic binds.

On clearing floor 1 and getting key, go back up to shop and sell all restraints for money. Then Offer at all the shrines.

Hit TNT Barrels with Water or non-elemental (not lightning or fire) damage to extract Gunpowder, common sale item.

Cast Unlock on yellow crystal lightstands to loot the cores, also high demand sale item.

Keep all consumables and sell them to $ NPCs for money and reputation, don't sell them to the shop. Buy cheap restraints from the dungeon sellers for rep too.

Picking random on Spell Orbs cost 9% Goddess rep instead of 10%. Do all quests on floor, Offer money for all shrines with option and Devote to a Goddess for more quests to grind rep, switching as needed once green rep.

Check Rep section on Guide/Book tab, watch which factions are allied. Binding (gag or etc) and beating mobs doesn't kill them but leave them Helpless (they "die" normally on 0HP and 0 Binding), leave them alone after KO'd to avoid rep loss (do not click on them, that captures them and loses rep).

ManThePlower

Sep 11, 2023
Simple question, is there a difference to the normal .exe or the "original" .exe?
they are both the same size, and from what I saw seemed identical.

Aon

Oct 20, 2019
Simple question, is there a difference to the normal .exe or the "original" .exe?
they are both the same size, and from what I saw seemed identical.
Original is a copy of the x32 .exe, likely left in by Ada when creating the x64 version. Leave it in there or delete it, your choice.

LionDeadXD

May 9, 2022
How did you get the petsuit? I've been at it for a while and I'm on floor 11 now and still haven't got it yet.
the most easy way to got petsuit that i know is get the "kitty lover" perk then hunt purple chest / green chest. thats how i got it in early game, but the downside is just all the mob would use bast restraint much more than other restraint. well if u use developer mode u can still remove the perk mid game.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes