Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Been waiting on a game like this for so long that's similiar to Ultimate Surrender or MMA-XXX. If the dev could add playable female characters against other girls that be amazing. Loser should get fucked by a strap on or all kinds of lesbian stuff into it. If that ever get's implemented i'm up for donating!

Reactions: Shoopster

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
I´m loving this!! Nice work! But how you can use arrow buttons.. when you try dominate and there coming those arrows? my doesnt work..

I cant wait to see what more there´s coming up on this game!! Still first version, and its amazing!! 10/10

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I´m loving this!! Nice work! But how you can use arrow buttons.. when you try dominate and there coming those arrows? my doesnt work..
You have to hit it exactly as shown and not touch any other key. It should turn green and increase the bar if you did it right.

mo4444

Jul 21, 2017
You have to hit it exactly as shown and not touch any other key. It should turn green and increase the bar if you did it right.
Apparently arrows don't work for this poor attempt at a quick-time event, only WASD

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Apparently arrows don't work for this poor attempt at a quick-time event, only WASD
The arrow keys aren't used for the game. It has to be entered with the WASD keys. If the arrows are ↑ ← → ↓ ←, it would be WADSA while not touching anything else.
Code:
W > Up,
A > Left,
S > Down,
D > Right

Reactions: iamslime and pepez

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Is there any indication as to you progressing in the qte? Cause pressing the wasd keys don't seem to do anything. Gonna be honest, this is about the worst controling game I've played in a long while.

Kr27

Donor
Jul 20, 2018
The game has been updated ( v0.1b)
It's fixing some bug but for the changelog it's in the link.

Reactions: iamslime

HungryShovel

Sep 27, 2018
I'm thinking there should be a "free-play" mode where I can select animations without having to get them to happen in-game.

Txolde

Aug 30, 2017
Any able to successfully remove opponents clothes? even if I hit the arrow prompts correctly it fails...
This is pretty much garbage in it's current state.
You have to do it two or three times to take the clothes out, took me some time but i got it figured out.

Analogman77

Jun 4, 2018
that has to be a bug that she looses domination meter when she attacks the player
the bar is from the player point of view, like if the bar is empty is because enemy is controlling.

dev posted that will implement cursor usage and more keys in a patch on next week.

Reactions: Mustang Flex

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Thank fuck for that. I really wanna like this game. Some more control options might just do the trick

SebastianV

May 13, 2017
Just some tips I've learned... Setting the game to easy mode in the extras made the game, well, easier. The game definitely wasn't intuitive, but I haven't lost a single game on easy mode yet. I found that it is better to dominate than struggle out of an animation, cause then she wastes the energy struggling out. Resting outside of animations is more beneficial than when locked in one. Spamming the foreplay animations also raises her stats faster without worrying about your own, and at the end she's usually out of energy. The first couple games I closed the tool tip without realizing it, but they explain the abilities (h key?).

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
i bookmark this game got great potential
we need more battle fuck games:p
i love battle fuck:love:
(also more options to change the girl would be great like skin and hair color also needs more sex attacks)

Reactions: tenaka88 and pepez
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes