• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
D

Deleted member 44741

While the new content is appreciated, the characters are just reskins. No difference in height or body type.
Would be much better if the game had some sliders to mess around with, i.e. hair color. Instead of just boob size for females.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
the combat is somewhat annoying.
any chance we can get the cheats?
(just asking)

Deityn

Jun 15, 2017
I was looking for new characters at character selection and game started freezing. My pc got pressure so bad that I couldn't even close the game.

Xyphos

Apr 20, 2018
cheatcode is currently WWSADSADAWW
still not really worth your time even with cheats because you end up focusing on the damned prompts rather than what's going on :V

Analogman77

Jun 4, 2018
Heroine rumble is a fighting game, more or less, this one is kinda old-style rpg. and i like it because i suck at fighting games. They go at the same niche tho. I will never say no to more games of this genre.

D

Deleted member 44741

-Why can't I choose my own weakness/strength?
Since the characters all look the same anyway, let us just create our own chars. The numbers are already there. Just need a way to edit them.

-Make it clear which chars are unavailable in public version.
Saves me some trouble.

-I play on shortmode + dominator difficulty. The AI still takes forever to beat me, even if I don't do anything.
Also, the quicktime event on dominator is impossible.

-When selecting the "Maia TheFoxy" on the left as an opponent, the game crashes when trying to start the fight.

I like your game, but it needs some polish.

Reactions: iamslime

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
as far as i know, AI will get a small rework to make them more smart.
the QTE on dominator difficulty are hard but not impossible, i get roughly 7/10 right which doesnt mean everyone will ge as successful as i am, but it should show you it is very possible

Analogman77

Jun 4, 2018
As far as i know, dev said that customization will be available on the future. I also play on hard dificulty, and im able to do the QTE, sometimes i miss tho.
Makaiforce, press 0 while in game, if you put the password right there will appear some buttons with the cheatz.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes