• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
the gry box apears for me, but when i put in the "cheat" all it does move the highlight in the movelist in the bottom left, no new buttons apear or anything

Analogman77

Jun 4, 2018
Im on the $5 tier and its worth, you can get coins now to unlocking costumes in the future (dev said that on the post), the new guy is very cool, its fun to get owned the first two minutes to then bring the dick with full power

Analogman77

Jun 4, 2018
yeah, there was an update with a lot of things, new characters and coins. There was a bug but dev seems to have fixed it since it works fine on my end.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
yeah, there was an update with a lot of things, new characters and coins. There was a bug but dev seems to have fixed it since it works fine on my end.
ok... does that mean you got the update?
if so then give it to us

Saxguy

Jan 14, 2019
Im on the $5 tier and its worth, you can get coins now to unlocking costumes in the future (dev said that on the post), the new guy is very cool, its fun to get owned the first two minutes to then bring the dick with full power
Could you please share the new update with us? We'd appreciate very much. Also, which won in the poll: futas or dildos?

Reactions: OnyxShadow and ertu

Saxguy

Jan 14, 2019
so what's with the update or was that just a joke?
Maybe Analogman lives in a different timezone, so when it's night for you, it's just early morning for him. And usually people want to chill out a bit after coming back from holidays. Patience is the virtue of the strong ;)
here is the link that i copied from patreon
Thank you so much mate! Is there any sweet cheat code or interesting stuff to know?

• Haha
Reactions: OnyxShadow

Analogman77

Jun 4, 2018
welp i havent paid this month yet, it seems like when standing in the main menu for too long it crashes, dev said he's gonna make a fix soon. Also the new character is hooot.

Reactions: Saxguy

Analogman77

Jun 4, 2018
There is an update of today, Dev said that found the bug that causes many people to crash the game, and will fiix it soon for the next update. so im guessing it will be near end of month, he always updates the game twice each month.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes