D

Deleted member 44741

What's the difference between the patreon version and this one?

Also, you still can't create your own character? Why would I play as a guy that doesn't look like me or has different tastes than I?

I don't give a crap about the characters backstory. I just want to select skin color, outfit and attributes. Select random girl and then lose on purpose.
I'm not going to pay for these characters.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
press zero "0" during match, and then input the pass
pressing 0 creates a gray box on the screen. Typing does nothing.

Edit: Never mind, figured it out. It only works in Versus and all it does is give you a dumb little Cheat menu for that 1 battle.
No bonus money, nothing.
fuck grinding 5000 coins skipping this trash

Last edited:

Analogman77

Jun 4, 2018
why would you want to grind? its not like you need 5000 coins to win, its just costumes and hand-drawn art mostly.
there is another cheat to get like 30% more money, play in arcade and you get money fast.

makaiforce

Nov 26, 2017
The public version is hard to make coins in arcade, cuz jus have the 3 fights one. And most of characters are locked.

dhereaper

Dec 4, 2017
To Unlock all characters and costumes:

1) Download the attached file and rename it to Assembly-CSharp.dll making sure to change the file extension
2) Place file in Data/Managed folder of game directory - this will replace the old file so you should make a copy of it beforehand
3) Start game and Enjoy
View attachment 388389
Tho there is no download button, it only opens a page with text like this :
MZ�������ÿÿ��¸�������@����������

///NVM use internet explorer it will ask for download... Mozilla is retarded -_-

Last edited:

makaiforce

Nov 26, 2017
Not all characters are unlocked, the goth and the new one stills " cannot select this character on public version".

Assassinerate

Apr 22, 2018
Not all characters are unlocked, the goth and the new one stills " cannot select this character on public version".
Thanks for letting me know. I added the two girls and I made the 2 items in the other shop 1 coin each. I updated the old attachment in my previous post but will post it here as well. Let me know if you guys find any other errors or if you want me to add more stuff.
View attachment Assembly-CSharp.txt

Assassinerate

Apr 22, 2018
So I couldn't get the toggle buttons to work on the other towers but I managed to work around it. When you are in the arcade screen, you can select the first tower to play the bronze tower. To select the silver tower you must click on the back button but before you release the click, hover away from the button so you do not go back. To select the gold tower click on anything besides the start button. The arcade text will tell you which tower you selected based on the victory prize.

I also made everything in the shop cost 50 coins except for the costumes, so you have to work a little bit if you want the items. Selecting character costumes works but it is quite buggy.

I won't update the previous two files just in case something goes wrong with this file. I renamed as a .dat file to make it easier to convert to .dll
View attachment Assembly-CSharp.dat

Reactions: OnyxShadow

joker94400

Oct 7, 2017
Is it possible you give me the full file with the modification i cant make it work so that i can play every character please,thanks you!

Assassinerate

Apr 22, 2018
Is it possible you give me the full file with the modification i cant make it work so that i can play every character please,thanks you!
If by "full file" you mean the .dll file; I can't send .dll files as attachments. I might be able to send it directly, but I would prefer it if you told me what you did and what error message you are getting and then maybe I'll be able to help you out.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
maybe it's just me but it looks like the only difference between the free version and the patreon are the unlocked characters
if so then whats the point of making this patreon version if all it takes is to edit a file?

i swear if devs would focus on completing ther game and sell it on steam or something
instead of making this patreon bulshit and milking fools theyre be done way faster and can move on (or ad dlcs)

i mean i just bought the witcher 3 and dbz fighter z on steam cause they're on sale even though i already pirated them because steam sales are the best.:cool:

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes