May 15, 2018
i checked...i have it on beginner. im still not quick enough... i win 25 % of the matches.... but when i do.... i have no clue how i did it, lol.

anyway thanks for responses... i will keep at it. and hope for more thiccness models to be included.

create a moveset.... line up all the moves you made...and enable us to set our own moveset the way we want.

another idea would be to make an option to designate a "Favorite Move" for each character...that does MASSIVE damage once its set up properly.

i believe DEV already has a similar idea by giving weakness and strengths certain traits characters...

for example the one character you made "Bossy Secretary" i think it was..... i want to remove all her moves and start fresh...i would have every move of hers involve some form of her wrapping legs around opponent....because she prefers to dominate and be in complete control.... she would be my max stats character.

a lower ranked tier would be the Brown Cat Panther like character..... her holds would be focused around complex cock teasing.... thigh jobs... and head scissors....but she would not have the overpowering advantage that bossy secretary would.

mix that in with the ability to make ALL types of characters.... an overpowering strong man TOP TIER ....all the way down to a weak BOTTOM TIER boy...who will struggle in all aspects of any match.

if this type of effort ends up going into this game..... WOW....i will not be buying any game for a long time..... this would be my ideal dream game.

Thanks for reading my ranting!

and thank you DEV for all your efforts. :love:

Last edited:
May 15, 2018
love the game. i am getting frustrated.... fap mode seems ok.

can someone tell me the key to keeping hold locked in? i played a bunch of matches and one time i kept opponent in one sex hold for the whole match....which was fuckin sweet, but i just do not know how i did it?

additionally i had my opponent in a different match beaten so many ways....

overpowered....i did adrenaline rush....and i swear successfully won every QTE arrows....and all the sudden my domination dissappeared insanely fast....and im not sure what happened. any thoughts on this? thanks for any help.

Analogman77

Jun 4, 2018
The opponents have the same abilities than you, thats why they may use Counter or any other abilities.
I just usually try to wait until they use counter or grapple, and then hit her with everything i got, and if im with high energy try to get the sweet 100 domination. if im kinda low on energy ill try to stay at 75 or so.

sometimes the IA is harder and sometimes its easier, i dont know if its specific to some characters or random

dev updated public version

May 15, 2018
Thank you analogman77 for your information.

my next question would be for DEV...

how much of a chance do we have of getting editable abilities....like if you plan on adding a cpu vs cpu option....

i want to see all types of matches..... i could make my own card per say...

Domination Squash Matches.... IE Leonard the learner...lowest possible stats...and strip him of all ablities.... versus Bossy Secretary....Maxed stats....all abilities.... etc. .... leonard will fall victim to a filthy creampie 90 percent of the time.

EVEN Matches...both fighters evenly matched... either could win.

EPIC Matches... Pretty match one fighter has the advantage but the other could quickly comeback at any time.

this is like the dream game for me. i am fixing to throw you some support if i like what i hear from you in the upcoming months.

jslody

Apr 14, 2019
I agree with superstripfight13. Fap mode is fine, but sometimes I'd like to just watch CPU vs CPU.

May 15, 2018
I have no skills. this sucks.

i just created a 20 DOMINANCE woman....f'n 20!!! everything else as high as possible...

and still got dominated by leonard ...who has 5 in everything..... which means he shouldnt be winning any match!! grrr....frustrated. need to make it tougher for weak characters to fight successfully. i want to see punishment in my squash matches....

any helpful advice Zed?

May 15, 2018
i am off and on with patreon....

but i have always got quick responses in these forums...

if not from Zed ...it will be from someone else with the knowledge, happy gaming!

Analogman77

Jun 4, 2018
you can ask him on discord, thats where i ask him stuff.
i wanna try the new skill to not do the WASD thing but my card is dead rn >_<

May 15, 2018
from what i have seen... its just select a body.....male or female....

hopefully in future more body weight options...maybe a height slider....

you get 6 or 8 slots to create fighters...

then you can pick your own 4 foreplay moves... 4 sex holds.....from the ones you have seen already in the game.

and select a fight pose when you start the fight.

and finally the stats you get to deliver anyway you choose. no stats can go below 5...darn.... and nothing above 20 i think it was.

all i need now ....from the things i want.... more body weight as an option.... so what if there is a little clipping here and there.... no big deal there... most should look ok... its just a fun game afterall.

and the big one...

CPU VS CPU....would love this to get in at some point.

D

Deleted member 44741

Update please.

I was asking for a character maker since day 1. Would like to test it before I decide if I become a patron.

Thanks.

blibli

Jul 30, 2018
CPU VS CPU....would love this to get in at some point.
cpu vs cpu would be nice, im waiting for that one too!
He stated in the update to 0.6D that he is already working on making the CPU vs CPU happening but i guess it won't be before end of this month.

all i need now ....from the things i want.... more body weight as an option.... so what if there is a little clipping here and there.... no big deal there... most should look ok... its just a fun game afterall.
About that: I guess he will be adding it at some point but probably not before the main game is finished. It's also his first game and if you look at the development so far he is pretty ambitious to make everything as perfect as possible so he won't add something unfinished to the game, just give it patience and suggest it on Discord, might be put into game sooner or later then.

i just created a 20 DOMINANCE woman....f'n 20!!! everything else as high as possible...
If you max out one stat and don't give the other stats any attention u will win that part but in every other part you will lose. If you're dominant but don't have any strength you are still lost in a fight since you can dominate the enemy as much as you want they will just use pure strength to fight their way out of that domination. It is not real life ofc but the stats are all connected to each other in certain ways. So try to balance a bit more towards the other stats and you should be good aslong as you have a dominant oriented playstyle in KYFC. Also Leonard is a pretty special opponent. If you even give him a chance in the beginning of a match you might have already lost. The longer the round, the better he gets since all his stats get +1 every 25s up to 20 points on each stat. So at 6:15 into the match he got everything maxed out and the lustful mode has also already activated. If you don't have high resilience you lose within 30 seconds at that point. In a long match he gets basically unbeatable at some point and if you have a character who does dominate but not arouse even the poor Leonard gets a chance at winning.

Last edited:
May 15, 2018
blibli

thank you for your detailed responses. i fully understand what you said about leonard....which upsets me because it shouldnt be that way. if i go through the trouble of creating a WEAK 5 stat in every field ...i want to see him loze.

not seeing him or her dominate if the fight when it goes past 6 minutes....

in fact if the fight goes past 6 minutes.... i want to see poor leonard get smothered and covered in a creampie that lasts until his orgasm and defeat!! one move....no escape.... lol.

but thank you for explaining that. at least i know its just how ZED created it.

and finally.... i can never get that discord thing to work. tried but it wont let me do it. but its ok.. zed will get to it as soon as he gets to it... i have had a few chats with him on patreon. he doesnt oppose it but made it clear its not happening soon.

CPU VS CPU will have to do when that happens.....

i am going to put leonard through the toughest challenges i can.....i will create super skilled women to bury him. ....then i will see how to properly take advantage of him so he will not win. because when cpu vs cpu is going....i can see how the proper way to attack is. and in the future i will create some massive BBWs to crush him with...i am a femdom guy. and love the THICCNESS :p

thanks again for your time and happy gaming!

Analogman77

Jun 4, 2018
i made a 5-all-stat guy (game doesnt forces me to spend all stat points), with the outlaw skill, and that's golden. it doesnt get stronger, and i dont have to do the arrows. trying to win with that character is super hard, and super nice to lose.

Reactions: michalt26
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes